Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic (20586 Views)

Covid-19: Governors Give Buhari Conditions For Relaxing Lockdown On Monday / Dele Momodu Bags Oxford University Fellowship Award(pic / Buhari: "Any Fulani Man Caught With AK-47 Should Be Charged To Court" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by nwabobo: 11:21pm On Mar 28, 2018

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by abokibuhari: 11:22pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin This insult is too much shocked

275 Likes 18 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Ojiofor: 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2018
grin
There is no award for cluelessness and bigotry.

259 Likes 19 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by adadike(f): 11:29pm On Mar 28, 2018
Who go look bad thing still give am award?

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by three: 11:32pm On Mar 28, 2018
Imagine.

They went shopping for award

Abike Dabiri

Did she change or was she always like this?

Abi na we deceive ourselves because she was a TV celebrity we imbued the best in her?

Give a man/woman power and.....
cry

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by three: 11:33pm On Mar 28, 2018
Some people are INDUSTRIOUSLY FOOLISH!!

They revel in idiocy and farce and will defend their stomach!

[modified]

Abeg make una no vex, I say make I quote dis guy for here. Him talent cannor go unnoticed.

seunmsg:
The usual PDP propaganda. Just a little Google search would have cured all of you from your ignorance. The president never claimed he received award from Kings center. The kings family is a very big one and the award was presented to the president by Dr. Naomi Barbara King. Naomi King is the widow of AD King, the last son of Martin Luther King snr and the founder of AD King foundation. There is nothing fake here as far as I can see.

More....

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by BankeSmalls(f): 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2018
How will he know the difference when his highest certificate is his Nepa bill grin

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by nwabobo: 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2018

4 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by freeze001(f): 12:18am On Mar 29, 2018
Buhari is not aware please. He doesn't know and can never know!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Mogidi: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2018

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by cjrane: 12:44am On Mar 29, 2018
nwabobo:
Buhari has been scammed.

https://twitter.com/TheKingCenter/status/979102942266560523?s=20

Buhari seeking international recognition desperately since Bill Gates openly revealed to the world that he is a confirmed DULLARD! grin grin grin

...and does not care if his people live or die. But he wants all sorts of Charities to do what a responsible government should be doing for it's people.

The world has seen the corrupt impostor ruling Nigeria that only knows how to sweet talk to deceive people, but will keep none of his promises.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by gidgiddy: 12:50am On Mar 29, 2018
I was wondering how the king family that made its name through the courageous defence of of human rights could be giving Buhari and his abysmal human rights record any sort of award

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by RRWraith(m): 2:08am On Mar 29, 2018
Buharis govt can be defined as a Government of propaganda, by propaganda and for propaganda.

What else were Nigerians expecting, voting in someone with NEPA bill certification

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by obonujoker(m): 2:57am On Mar 29, 2018
This is unbelievable and really embarrassing

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Edu3Again: 3:03am On Mar 29, 2018
Please let honour be given where honour is due.

Buhari has been recognised as the champion of incompetence.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by dadark: 3:05am On Mar 29, 2018
we dont care about martin luther....

we sold his assss....
Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Ratello: 3:09am On Mar 29, 2018
I am still laughing and still laughing grin cheesy grin grin 2019 come quickly

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 3:09am On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
cjrane:

Buhari seeking international recognition desperately since Bill Gates openly revealed to the world that he is a confirmed DULLARD! grin grin grin

...and does not care if his people live or die. But he wants all sorts of Charities to do what a responsible government should be doing for it's people.

The world has seen the corrupt impostor ruling Nigeria that only knows how to sweet talk to deceive people, but will keep none of his promises.
[/s]

Show us where the presidency claimed the King center gave the president any kind of award.

Funny when dullards call other people dullard.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 29, 2018
Dont be shocked... for a party/president with the austerity to lies and propaganda.... anything should be expected.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Annie939(f): 3:38am On Mar 29, 2018
bubu and apc has finally turn this country into Banana Republic

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by onomeabuja: 3:57am On Mar 29, 2018
Annie939:
bubu and apc has finally turn this country into Banana Republic
SISTER, NA THIS NEWS WAKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP NOW NOW FA!!!!
INFACT ONE BLACK ANT BITE ME NA HIM I COME SHOUT "what! this must b an APC ANT" bros trust me nah, i no even waste time @ll, infact no mercy as i grind the APC ANT NA HIM I COME SHOUT " BACK TO SENDER !"
E NO GO BETTER FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WEN SUFFER GO STAND FOR SUN VOTE THIS EVIL ANT APC INTO POWER, NA THUNDER GO STRIKE THEM COME THIS RAINING SEASON WALAHI!!!

4 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Nobody: 5:12am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

Show us where the presidency claimed the King center gave the president any kind of award.

Funny when dullards call other people dullard.

Please save it... your HQ has accepted blame..

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 5:22am On Mar 29, 2018
Esseite:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6899069_screenshot201803290512021_jpeg4562b57f88750bc3a7c30a394359639e
Please save it... your HQ has accepted blame..

Show us where the presidency claimed PMB was given an award by the King Center.

The presidency Twitter handle you posted said King family, not the king center.

It is indeed true that many Nigerians are grossly clueless, ignorant and they can not read and comprehend basic English words, but must you people keep proving that point?.

5 Likes

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by lilfreezy: 5:25am On Mar 29, 2018
national disgrace, back-to-back

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by jayson87: 5:26am On Mar 29, 2018
Abike Dabiri should be sacked ASAP, so the $3m she used in facilitating this award has gone down the drain.

God punish those of you telling our farmers to return the 60billion loan granted to them to provide food for the country, while one idiot you elected president spent over N900m to receive a fake award.

For those of you that still call Mr Buahri ... Mr Integrity. Please how market

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by three: 5:28am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

It is indeed true that many Nigerians are grossly clueless, ignorant and they can not read and comprehend basic English words, but must you people keep proving that point?.

You CANNOT be this conscientious in ignoring stated facts. It's simply disgraceful.

The King Centre in their rebuttal specifically stated that the award WAS NOT given with permission from the King Centre, MLK family or Coretta Scott King.

There is NO room for an excuse based on semantics.

Your post invalidates you.

three:

Some people's understanding of issues is directly related to their wages.

As someone put it

"I can't make you understand what you're paid NOT to understand"

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 5:29am On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
jayson87:
Abike Dabiri should be sacked ASAP, so the $3m she used in facilitating this award has gone down the drain.

God punish those of you telling our farmers to return the 60billion loan granted to them to provide food for the country, while one idiot you elected president spent over N900m to receive a fake award.

For those of you that still call Mr Buahri ... Mr Integrity. Please how market
[/s]

Sacked because of ipob fabricated internet fake news and drama?

Beats me why Igbos are always overstating their importance..

Igbos, fake news and joblessness are like brother brothers and sisters.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by three: 5:31am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]

[quote author=deomelllo post=66248938][s][/s]

Mr. Tribalist if you're wrong shay at least you will retire this current moniker.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 5:33am On Mar 29, 2018
three:

You CANNOT be this conscientious in ignoring stated facts. It's simply disgraceful.

The King Centre in responding specifically stated that the award WAS NOT given with permission from the King Centre, MLK family or Coretta Scott King.

Your post invalidates you.

Was any claim made by the Presidency that any award was given by the King Center?

The King center have every right to say they did not give out any award because they did not and fact remains that no claim was made that any award was given on their behalf so of what relevance is the silly noise and fake stories you people are peddling all over the place like jobless market women?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by deomelllo: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2018
[s]
three:

Mr. Tribalist if you're wrong shay at least you will retire this current moniker.
[/s]

Instead of spewing the same boring ipob nonsense, show us where the Presidency claimed they received award from the King Center?

This is an easy task so, make yourself useful.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:

So spending $3m ($3,000,000) thats N1,080,000,000 billion on an award not the real award or even recognised is justifiable to you?

They obviously flushed the wrong sperm.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KING Center: We Didn't Give Buhari Any Award - Pic by jayson87: 5:43am On Mar 29, 2018
deomelllo:
[s][/s]
I can't believe your eyeballs are this big yet you can't see. Quite shameful

40 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timi Frank To Tinubu: Your Silence Over Attacks Against Yorubas Worrisome / Declare Bandits As Terrorists, Senate Tells Buhari / Explosion Rocks Niger State, Kills Three - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.