Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,684 members, 7,809,586 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) (37749 Views)

#bbnaija Anto Weeps For The First Time Over Lolu / #bbnaija: Anto And Khloe Return To The House / BBNaija: Anto Reveals Why She Must Win The N45m Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by shepherd003: 11:08am On Mar 29, 2018
to what extent will they react
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
HannahHitler:
#picks nose, smells it, licks it and walks out of thread!!!
Will u smell my fart too?
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by sinimapongolle(m): 11:11am On Mar 29, 2018
enemyofprogress:
No wonder we couldn't sleep in our compound last night, the noise from their bed was too much, she was just moaning, shouting, screaming and speaking in tongues like " tobi you you must kill today, kill me, kill me, push it in, harder, harder baby, take it to the right, to the left, bring it back to the center, push it harder, harder, I say harder, let it touch my throat, are you coming?pls baby don't come, I'm enjoying you,I came back because of this,to, to, to, to, bi bi, bi bi bi, tooooooooooooobi, I I I I am am am co co co co co comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing."
and later you'd be wondering where it all went wrong for you in life
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:19am On Mar 29, 2018
sinimapongolle:

and later you'd be wondering where it all went wrong for you in life
No wonder we couldn't sleep in our compound last night, the noise from their bed was too much, she was just moaning, shouting, screaming and speaking in tongues like " tobi you you must kill today, kill me, kill me, push it in, harder, harder baby, take it to the right, to the left, bring it back to the center, push it harder, harder, I say harder, let it touch my throat, are you coming?pls baby don't come, I'm enjoying you,I came back because of this,to, to, to, to, bi bi, bi bi bi, tooooooooooooobi, I I I I am am am co co co co co comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing."

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by Akukogagara: 11:22am On Mar 29, 2018
Tobi you are gradually killing your game. You don't understand how to play this game at all. Why are you turning your allies into your enemies. Ceec fans and Lolu fans are meant to be converted to yours but you just messed everything up. So easy for miracle to win now.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by kushme: 11:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Anto will allow Tobi to fvck her. After all she go don watch the clip of how that real gee called Teddy A clap bam bam...
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by REVOlution02z(m): 11:31am On Mar 29, 2018
Another actor in the movie. Nice one. But this script is becoming boring. Come up with another story line maybe your show will get interesting again. #BBnonesense
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Tessyama1:
Anto seems to be back with a new strategy, and Lolu is not part of the new script she's trying to play out.

After telling Lolu before she first left the house that she doesn't like cuddling, Anto and Tobi slept on the same bed and cuddled last night.

Well, this didn't go well with some Nigerians and they have reacted.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-anto-tobi-slept-bed-cuddled-last-night.html

You have to understand that females generally won't do anything for you if they don't like you but once they see a guy they like. The one that doesn't like anal will be ready to do that for a guy who she is mad over for even if the guy doesn't like her. I remember she saying that Tobi is childish but it's either she's really trying to take advantage of Tobi's ratings out there or she is madly lusting after him.

I don't take no girl's mess. If you won't do what I want then it's clear you not down for me even if you say otherwise. Don't Let these girls deceive you. They can lick Shit for a guy they mad over for. It is only when they don't want you. That's when they throw up all kind of excuses. Don't take that bullshit from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by Seni22: 1:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
If you have been following Big Brother Naija 2018 closely, you most likely will agree with these predictions of things that will likely happen in the coming days in BBNaija House: http://www.zumi.ng/life/entertainment/5-predictions-things-that-will-happen-in-the-big-brother-house-in-the-coming-days/
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by Snow02: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
HannahHitler:
#picks nose, smells it, licks it and walks out of thread!!!
disgusting
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by Bellarod05: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Common get out of here,Useless son of luciferous
enemyofprogress:
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
superior1:
Many school students go fail their exams on top this iranu
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bellarod05:
Common get out of here,Useless son of luciferous
e pain am tongue tongue tongue
Re: BBNaija: Anto And Tobi Cuddled In Bed Last Night (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fun Photos From Big Brother Naija Saturday Night Party ( Week 8) / Chinedu Ubachukwu Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 11 / BBNaija: Omashola Confesses His Love For Venita

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.