Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,882 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Name That Thing You Wished You Had Bought When You Had The Chance - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Name That Thing You Wished You Had Bought When You Had The Chance (310 Views)

If You Had Bought Our Crypto-vitality-wednesday-gems Yesterday, By Now - You ... / What Is That Thing You Bought Or Project That Really Shook Your Bank Account? / Name That Thing(s) You Bought And Later Regret Buying. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name That Thing You Wished You Had Bought When You Had The Chance by Iseoluwani: 7:33am On Mar 29, 2018
Having keenly followed this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/4423367/name-thing-bought-later-regret by CeeJay9ja... Very interesting one. I decided to create the opposite one

The thing I regretted not buying then, was a parcel of land in front of my hostel when I was in school. The cost of the land was just 10k ,this was year 2011. I regretted not buying the land now because if I had bought it, I would have built an hostel on it and it will always yield income.

So everyone let's get started. What was that thing you wished you bought that you didn't buy.

Lalasticala
Re: Name That Thing You Wished You Had Bought When You Had The Chance by jay2pee(m): 8:25am On Mar 29, 2018
I wish I had bought tecno l9 when it came out newly, only to use the money do mmm and e go..... Mavrodi, God will continue punishing you, even after death
Re: Name That Thing You Wished You Had Bought When You Had The Chance by Amberon11: 9:05am On Mar 29, 2018
Bitcoin
Re: Name That Thing You Wished You Had Bought When You Had The Chance by czarina(f): 1:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
We are talking buying and I believe "ideas" are included as well.
First heard about natural hair in 2013 (swagged up type, not the church kind). Returned to school that semester, chopped my hair off and happily joined the virgin gang tongue for just four months. Told my roomies I'm going natural for life but the next day, saw myself at Ali Square pricing Profective relaxer at Oga Emeka after I was shown a picture of Rihanna's trending hairstyle and the funny thing is, that hairstyle looks so silly to me now.
Countdown to today, my curly, kinky natural hair would have been 5yrs strong but vanity no let me see road. Joined the movement again some 8months back and I know there's no going back. But then, I still wish I had BOUGHT and followed it through five years ago. cool

(1) (Reply)

Highly Professional Construction Lawyer For Your Industry In Melbourne / Union Bank Wraps Up Centenary Promo, Gives Out 3 Cars / Build Your Business With Four Easy Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.