Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities (30957 Views)

12 List Of Best Highly Paid Courses To Study In Nigeria – 2018 / Check Out- List Of Universities That Offer Pharmacy In Nigeria (2018 Updated) / Top 7 Best SCIENCE Courses You Can Study In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
HigherEd:

Unirank or 4icu is a ranking of universities according to how many people clicks the website of those universities. You would do well to disregard the rankings as it has no bearing on the quality of a university in anyway...

There is absolutely NO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY that comes even remotely close to University of Ibadan in academics with the exception of UNN and Covenant. And I am talking as someone who has deep knowledge of SCOPUS, Research gate, WoS, Google Scholar and Thomson Reuters and I can assure you that any ranking in Nigeria that does not place those three to be top of any academic ranking must be a complete pile of trash.
You may do well to rely on webometrics because it is an academic ranking but the ultimate ranking system is ARWU, THE and QS.

However in the area of available academic facilities UI would be the only public university that would/might manage into top 5. The remaining position would be filled by private unis like covenant, AUN, PAU, ABUAD. However what UI lacks in some facilities it made up with in a good human resource base. UI still produces and retains academics like Gureje Oye who are well rated globally.

NB: I am not affiliated to UI in any shape or form. Just saying the truth.

NUC said that Ahmadu bello is number 1 in 2017.

Tell UI to try again next yet.
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Topmaike007(m): 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
okay
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by lahmzy: 5:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
university of 1st choice will always top

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2018
sinimapongolle:
imo state university(imsu) 60 on the list... now i know this rating stupid! SCAM of a School wey no suppose they the full list sef!

This is wickedness grin But why na?

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
genghiskhan007:

Says a pained fool whose father sent him to learn work under one greedy idiot in Onitsha 4 7years
Na your papa wey no get sense...bastard

Afonja fool

UI where students read for exams with street lights
Suffersticated 2 faced motherfucking,, backstabbing traitors and liars

But he pass this ranking? Why are you taking it personally?
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Reggio:
Unijos with their wahala no dey top 10 mtchew

If rankings were based on wahala, state owned schools would have occupied the highest positions.

1 Like

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2018
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. i have never seen any official ranking that placed UI ahead of ABU. Stop the childish sentiment and face tge facts. Have you ever been to ABU before?

You've not seen anything actually.
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
I've come to realise arguing university ranking is a huge waste of time. Best of luck to whoever makes it to the top.
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by donnie(m): 6:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
I'm proud of Covenant University

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by AlphaT1(m): 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
HigherEd:

Unirank or 4icu is a ranking of universities according to how many people clicks the website of those universities. You would do well to disregard the rankings as it has no bearing on the quality of a university in anyway...

There is absolutely NO NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY that comes even remotely close to University of Ibadan in academics with the exception of UNN and Covenant. And I am talking as someone who has deep knowledge of SCOPUS, Research gate, WoS, Google Scholar and Thomson Reuters and I can assure you that any ranking in Nigeria that does not place those three to be top of any academic ranking must be a complete pile of trash.
You may do well to rely on webometrics because it is an academic ranking but the ultimate ranking system is ARWU, THE and QS.

However in the area of available academic facilities UI would be the only public university that would/might manage into top 5. The remaining position would be filled by private unis like covenant, AUN, PAU, ABUAD. However what UI lacks in some facilities it made up with in a good human resource base. UI still produces and retains academics like Gureje Oye who are well rated globally.

NB: I am not affiliated to UI in any shape or form. Just saying the truth.

I don't know where you got this rubbish conclusion from but I know great works of people like Dr. Omalu from UNN who was the first to discover and publish findings of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in American football players, prof Jonathan Nok of A.B.U Zaria who worn the Humboldt award for his discovery of the gene for trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness), just to mention a few. Just try and read about the above mentioned works and the international awards they got and stop spewing rubbish ......
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by HigherEd: 9:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
AlphaT1:

I don't know where you got this rubbish conclusion from but I know great works of people like Dr. Omalu from UNN who was the first to discover and publish findings of chronic traumatic encephalopathy in American football players, prof Jonathan Nok of A.B.U Zaria who worn the Humboldt award for his discovery of the gene for trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness), just to mention a few. Just try and read about the above mentioned works and the international awards they got and stop spewing rubbish ......
And I don't know what nonsense you are trying to prove. That one man's accolade can define an entire university's usefulness or relevance?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Venerable612(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
HigherEd:

Lol guy seriously!
2016 research data on SCOPUS had Unilag turning out 325 quality research work for all its numerous programmes while Covenant released over 400 for just 32 programmes.... Admission-wise Covenant admits some of the best students from schools like Presco, LJC, Ambassadors college so in turn graduates very quality graduates. As regards facilities Unilag does not beat CU in any way

Thank you for presenting those facts.

I agree absolutely now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by AlphaT1(m): 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
HigherEd:

And I don't know what nonsense you are trying to prove. That one man's accolade can define an entire university's usefulness or relevance?
I have nothing to prove to low brains, you have no idea on how universities are rated and you come here to spew trash to mislead unsuspecting public...i only cited some great works (one of the criteria used in rating universities) of products of d universities you are calling garbage .....make a list of research works from those your so called 'Covenant Harvard' and let's compare....
Also list the criteria you used in arriving at your conclusion and let's compare it with international standard.
If you don't know how to research for quality information on the internet you can as well ask those who know to educate you rather than coming to public domain like this to display your ignorance.
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by HigherEd: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2018
AlphaT1:

I have nothing to prove to low brains, you have no idea on how universities are rated and you come here to spew trash to mislead unsuspecting public...i only cited some great works (one of the criteria used in rating universities) of products of d universities you are calling garbage .....make a list of research works from those your so called 'Covenant Harvard' and let's compare....
Also list the criteria you used in arriving at your conclusion and let's compare it with international standard.
If you don't know how to research for quality information on the internet you can as well ask those who know to educate you rather than coming to public domain like this to display your ignorance.
Where you born with a brain defect or is your head filled with mucor that you cannot understand or comprehend my post... What is misleading about the fact that the unirank rank has nothing to do with academic relevance or are you simply trying to be foolish.
You keep mentioning "acheivements" of universities you know. I can tell you of Prof Christian Happi of redeemers university who developed the Ebola rapid testing kit which was used during the Ebola crisis of west africa, i can tell you of Professor Adebiyi of Covenant who developed the "Evolution proof" insecticide using computational biology. I can tell you about the CAVA projects of FUNAAB. But do we rate those universities in isolation of those singular projects - Absolutely Not!

Universities are ranked using metrics such as Research, Teaching, Citations, Internationalisation, Industry Income and Employability of Graduates.
So get your head informed before quoting me with ur useless comments.
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by CodeTemplar: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
HigherEd:

Where you born with a brain defect or is your head filled with mucor that you cannot understand or comprehend my post... What is misleading about the fact that the unirank rank has nothing to do with academic relevance or are you simply trying to be foolish.
You keep mentioning "acheivements" of universities you know. I can tell you of Prof Christian Happi of redeemers university who developed the Ebola rapid testing kit which was used during the Ebola crisis of west africa, i can tell you of Professor Adebiyi of Covenant who developed the "Evolution proof" insecticide using computational biology. I can tell you about the CAVA projects of FUNAAB. But do we rate those universities in isolation of those singular projects - Absolutely Not!

Universities are ranked using metrics such as Research, Teaching, Citations, Internationalisation, Industry Income and Employability of Graduates.
Stop educating people who are determined not to be educated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by AlphaT1(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
HigherEd:

This guy are you really a graduate or you don't understand simple English? I cited some few quality research works and also told you that it's one of the metrics for ranking universities (in my previous post).....your mucus filled low brain does not understand that and tags it 'personal achievements' and still goes ahead to list research as a ranking criterion! Your low brain also does not understand that I named graduates of UNN (Dr Omalu) and ABU (prof Nok)...is prof Happi a graduate of Redeemer's university? Or prof Adebiyi dat of Covenant? I don't even want to go into discussing their works with a dumb brain dat wouldn't comprehend ..Go and check the past winners of Nigeria Prize for Science and Literature; there were no winners from 2011 to 2016 due to low quality research ... Ebola outbreak was in 2014....
You know nothing about university ranking; even the copy and paste from Google you still couldn't do it well, so pathetic.
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by HigherEd: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
AlphaT1:

This guy are you really a graduate or you don't understand simple English? I cited some few quality research works and also told you that it's one of the metrics for ranking universities (in my previous post).....your mucus filled low brain does not understand that and tags it 'personal achievements' and still goes ahead to list research as a ranking criterion! Your low brain also does not understand that I named graduates of UNN (Dr Omalu) and ABU (prof Nok)...is prof Happi a graduate of Redeemer's university? Or prof Adebiyi dat of Covenant? I don't even want to go into discussing their works with a dumb brain dat wouldn't comprehend ..Go and check the past winners of Nigeria Prize for Science and Literature; there were no winners from 2011 to 2016 due to low quality research ... Ebola outbreak was in 2014....
You know nothing about university ranking; even the copy and paste from Google you still couldn't do it well, so pathetic.

You are a proper fool with a gutter throat.
What part of this does your porous brain not understand
. And no universities are NEVER judged or ranked on the research work of their graduates but of the university they work at because it is the student at their current place of work that would benefit from whatever research breakthroughs that they have. But I don't expect a slowpoke like you to understand because your village people must have buried your sense inside evil forest.
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by edelweiss(f): 11:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
emmyw:
Top Universities in Nigeria: Year 2018 Edition of the top 100 universities in Nigeria as released by the 4 International Colleges & Universities (4ICU) Organization.

This uniRank page features the 2018 Nigerian University Ranking of all officially recognized Nigerian higher-education institutions meeting the following uniRank selection criteria: mo gbe����unical no dey As in Crutech dey and uniuyo dey.... wonderful.

being accredited, licensed and/or chartered by the appropriate Nigerian higher education-related organization
offering at least four-year undergraduate degrees (Bachelor degrees) and/or postgraduate degrees (Master or Doctoral degrees)
delivering courses predominantly in a traditional face-to-face, non-distance education format
The uniRank University Ranking aim is to provide a non-academic League Table of all Nigerian Universities based on unbiased and valid web metrics.

Based on the ranking released by 4 International Colleges & Universities (4ICU), an international higher education search engine and directory reviewing accredited universities and colleges in the world, we present you the top 100 universities in Nigeria for the year 2018.

TOP 100 UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA 2018.
1 University of Lagos Lagos
2 Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
3 University of Ibadan Ibadan
4 University of Nigeria Nsukka ...
5 University of Ilorin Ilorin
6 Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife
7 Federal University of Technology, Minna Minna ...
8 Covenant University Ota
9 Federal University of Technology, Akure Akure
10 University of Port Harcourt Port Harcourt
11 Landmark University Omu-Aran
12 University of Benin Benin City
13 Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Abeokuta ...
14 Federal University, Oye-Ekiti Oye-Ekiti ...
15 Lagos State University Ojo
16 Bayero University Kano Kano
17 American University of Nigeria Yola
18 University of Jos Jos
19 Rivers State University of Science and Technology Port Harcourt
20 Federal University of Technology, Owerri Owerri
21 University of Uyo Uyo
22 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka ...
23 Usmanu Danfodio University Sokoto
24 Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umuahia
25 Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso ...
26 Babcock University Ilishan-Remo ...
27 Adekunle Ajasin University Akungba Akoko ...
28 University of Abuja Abuja
29 Afe Babalola University Ado-Ekiti
30 Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi
31 Olabisi Onabanjo University Ago Iwoye ...
32 Ekiti State University, Ado Ekiti Ado-Ekiti
33 Enugu State University of Science and Technology Enugu
34 Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu-Ode ...
35 Kwara State University Ilorin
36 Federal University, Ndufu-Alike Ikwo
37 Osun State University Oshogbo ...
38 University of Agriculture, Makurdi Makurdi
39 Benue State University Makurdi
40 Nasarawa State University Keffi
41 Nile University of Nigeria Abuja
42 Ebonyi State University Abakaliki
43 Abia State University Uturu
44 Al-Hikmah University Ilorin ...
45 Federal University, Otuoke Otuoke
46 Umaru Musa Yar'Adua University Katsina
47 University of Maiduguri Maiduguri
48 University of Calabar Calabar
49 Delta State University, Abraka Abraka
50 Federal University, Dutsin-Ma Dutsin-Ma
51 Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola
52 Pan African University Lagos
53 Redeemer's University Mowe
54 Akwa Ibom State University Uyo
55 Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University Lapai
56 African University of Science and Technology Abuja
57 Cross River University of Technology Calabar ...
58 Adeleke University Ede
59 Veritas University Abuja
60 Imo State University Owerri
61 Bowen University Iwo
62 Federal University, Lokoja Lokoja
63 Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun
64 Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University Uli
65 Kogi State University Anyigba
66 Bells University of Technology Ota
67 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma
68 Federal University, Dutse Dutse
69 Sokoto State University Sokoto
70 Taraba State University Jalingo
71 Niger Delta University Wilberforce Island
72 Federal University, Kashere Kashere
73 Samuel Adegboyega University Ogwa ...
74 Ignatius Ajuru University of Education Port Harcourt
75 Ondo State University of Science and Technology Okitipupa
76 Baze University Abuja
77 Ajayi Crowther University Oyo Town
78 Federal University, Birnin Kebbi Birnin Kebbi
79 Kano University of Science and Technology Wudil
80 Federal University, Lafia Lafia
81 Kaduna State University Kaduna
82 Caleb University Imota
83 Benson Idahosa University Benin City
84 University of Medical Sciences Ondo City
85 Lead City University Ibadan
86 Bingham University Auta Balifi
87 Northwest University Kano Kano
88 Elizade University Ilara-Mokin
89 Kebbi State University of Science and Technology Aliero
90 Igbinedion University Okada Okada ...
91 Joseph Ayo Babalola University Ikeji-Arakeji
92 Madonna University, Okija Okija ...
93 Federal University, Wukari Wukari
94 Achievers University, Owo Owo
95 Edo University Iyamho
96 Paul University Awka
97 Godfrey Okoye University Ugwuomu-Nike
98 Bauchi State University Gadau ...
99 Al-Qalam University, Katsina Katsina
100 Yobe State University Damaturu
101 Crawford University Igbesa
102 University of Mkar Mkar
103 Federal University, Gusau Gusau
104 Oduduwa University Ile Ife
105 Federal University, Gashua Gashua
106 Mountain Top University Makogi Oba
107 Crescent University, Abeokuta Abeokuta
108 Adamawa State University Mubi
109 Sule Lamido University Kafin Hausa
110 Novena University Ogume
111 Caritas University Enugu
112 Fountain University Oshogbo
113 Ritman University Ikot Ekpene
114 Gombe State University Gombe
115 Plateau State University Bokkos
116 Gregory University, Uturu Uturu
117 Augustine University Ilara
118 Renaissance University Enugu
119 Tansian University Umunya ...
120 Wesley University of Science and Technology Ondo City
121 Western Delta University Oghara
122 Anchor Univeristy, Lagos Ayobo-Ipaja
123 Kwararafa University Wukari Wukari
124 Kings University Odeomu
125 The Technical University Ibadan
126 Edwin Clark University Kiagbodo
127 Arthur Jarvis University  
128 Wellspring University Benin City
129 Rhema University Aba ...
130 Southwestern University, Nigeria Okun Owa
131 Mcpherson University Seriki-Sotayo
132 Hallmark University, Ijebu-Itele Ijebu-Itele
133 Coal City University Enugu
134 Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Agbara-Otor
135 Dominican University, Ibadan Ibadan
136 Chrisland University Abeokuta
137 Hezekiah University Umudi
138 Eastern Palm University Ogboko
139 Summit University Offa Offa
Un Salem University Lokoja
140 Kola Daisi University Ibadan
141 Crown Hill University Ilorin
142 Clifford University Ihie
143 Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences Ijanikin
Un Borno State University Maiduguri
Un Gombe State University of Science and Technology Kumo
Un University of Africa Toru-Orua ...
Un Evangel University Akaeze Enugu
Un Obong University Obong Ntak

Source: 4ICU. Top 100 Universities in Nigeria - 2018 Latest Edition
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by AlphaT1(m): 7:45am On Apr 03, 2018
HigherEd:

You are a proper fool with a gutter throat.
What part of this does your porous brain not understand
. And no universities are NEVER judged or ranked on the research work of their graduates but of the university they work at because it is the student at their current place of work that would benefit from whatever research breakthroughs that they have. But I don't expect a slowpoke like you to understand because your village people must have buried your sense inside evil forest.

You are still pathetically using your mucus filled brain trying to explain what you lack understanding of, I advise you to let this stuff be coz trying to explain it exposes your foolishes more and more. Unfortunately, I can't go into its details with you, it's beyond the comprehension of your paedo-CNS and I would only be wasting my precious time to teach a dummy!
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Izy41(m): 11:03pm On Apr 04, 2018
chat2deen:

Na webometric ranking be that or what ? grin grin ranking of universities are done based on research output, either QS ranking, Higher Times etc. How many scholars in ABU have publication is Scopus or ISI Journals with high impact factor? Wake me up when I start seeing our lecturers having Q1 or Q2 quartile range in naija. I think covenant university are currently leading in terms of research output among all Nigerian univeristies. Anything like 4icu or even NUC is a somehow (my opinion sha).

Nb: Am also not affiliated to any of the university, am just an aboki wey do research in a #53 ranking university by engineering and technology subjects by QS world univeristy ranking.

kindly check your mail sir
thank you.
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Intel2(f): 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2018

2018/2019 APRIL ADMISSION ENROLLMENT UPDATE
Disclaimer: Mzbronchure Inc, will not responsible for any loss due to inappropriate or misguided
information given by any unknown person(s)under the guise of this agency or claims to be incorporated with us.
We expressly disclaims all liability for any comment by a third party to claim ownership for
BELOW advert for admission into BENIN Universities. Reference to, or reliance on any information contained
within the advert should strictly be to
Mzbronchure@gmail.com | [url]facebook.com/studybenin[/url]

UNIVERSITIES | REQUIREMENTS | TOP ACCREDITED UNIVERSITIES
- ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
ISM Adonai is a university institute for Art Courses, Management Occupations, Auditing, and Science Courses. The University has the highest number of foreign students , therefore making it very popular. The university is located in the heart of the city of Cotonou (district Saint John von behind Gulf Television), . Tuition fee is paid yearly with duration of 3 years Bachelor Degree and 1 year Master Program. Form are only sold in ISM Adonai or Purchased by Mzbronchure Consultant. Tuition Fee is more affordable compared to private universities in Nigeria. Tuition fee range is 220,000 [Yearly] and can also be paid on installment.

- HOUDEGBE NORTH AMERICAN UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
HNAUB also have the huge number of foreign student unlike ISM Adonai therefore making it very popular and the oldest, The University is located at Pk10 along route de porto novo. HNAUB tuition fee is paid per semester. The tuition also determines on department either Science,.... Art and Commercial Courses has the lowest tuition fee of 155,000 per semester. Science courses is within 177,000 for a semester. The University accepts installment payment starting from 100L [2nd semester].

- LES COUS SONOU UNIVERSITY COTONOU,BENIN REPUBLIC | TUITION
LCS University is the ranked as the 3rd best and fully accredited university in Cotonou,Benin Republic. The school population is actually growing very fast with lot of international students. The university offers Commercial, Art and Science courses. Tuition fee is within 240,000 in Ngn [yearly] and can be paid on installment. Exchange rate also determines for tuition fees.

REQUIREMENT | RESUMPTION DATE
- O level Result [WAEC /NECO/NABTEB]
- Transcript [ for transfer students only]
- Birth Certificate
- Testimonial
- Six(6) Passport Photograph
- International Passport

RESUMPTION DATE
... 1st Semester - November
... 2nd Semester - APRIL {CURRENTLY ADMITTING}
... Summer Session - August

WHO CAN APPLY?
... Students with Waec/Neco/Nabteb Result.
... Students who didn't make JAMB.
... University students with average G.P(Grade point).
... Aspirants who did not see their names in their various admission list
BENEFITS OF STUDY IN BENIN REPUBLIC PROGRAMME
... French Language is an added advantage.
... It enables students to secure admission without JAMB
... The Bsc programme is fast and runs for 3 years with no strike action.

FOR EASY PURCHASE OF FORM/REGISTRATION & ACCOMMODATION
Work : +22962185894< Whatsapp | Swift Response>
Home : +2348063857550
E-mail: Mzbronchure@gmail.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/studybenin
NB: Mzbronchure Inc is an individual agent who assist students by enrolling them into universities in Bénin Republic. Forms are only sold and processed in the University. We provide all necessary assistance to our students to enable them secure admission and accommodation into the university with extra charges.

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by chapatti: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2018
List of Top 10 Universities in Nigeria: Someone once asked me if a Nigerian school or university is ever ranked among the first 2000 universities in world? Well, the answer i ave him, wasn’t enough to convinced him about the truth i told him. So i decided to make a publication about Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2018. This website did not come up with this list but it was from the Webometrics ranking (as at June 2018).

Are you ready for the Top 10 Universities In Nigeria 2018 and how they are ranked in the world university rankings? From our research, UI which is the University of Ibadan ranks first among them all and the second and third places are Covenant University, Ota (CU) and Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). In the ranking of Universities the World, UI, CU and OAU are currently placed 1099th, 2140th and 2267th on the ranking order
You can check the full list here

Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by HADI854: 9:02am On Dec 19, 2018
4stepsAead:
FUT Minna... that school tamed me...
How and why?
Re: Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities by Gerrard59(m): 12:23am On May 21, 2022
Izy41:

kindly check your mail sir
thank you.

How far?

How can I assist you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again / An Unsolicited Guide To Writing Your 6 Month SIWES Report / Photos: Nigerian Girl Bags First Class From A UK University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.