Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law (1141 Views)

Chiji Collins: 22 Imo Lawmakers Sign To Sack Speaker / PDP Secretly Inciting Imo Lawmakers To Impeach Me- Uzodinma / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by HungerBAD: 9:02am On Mar 29, 2018
By EMMANUEL MGBEAHURUIKE

Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha in his quest to foist his son-in-law and chief of staff, Hon. Uche Nwosu, as his successor, has concluded arrangement to arm twist Imo lawmakers into endorsing his son-in-law, believing that their endorsement could give his daughter’s husband some political mileage.

According to a source from Imo Government House, Okorocha was furious that the 20 lawmakers who had purportedly endorsed Nwosu for governor, come 2019 turned round to deny the claim. Our source revealed that the exercise of recording the endorsements of the said lawmakers will take place today at a hotel, known as ‘Kelvic Suites’ located in New Owerri.

The hotel said to be owned by the deputy speaker of Imo State House of Assembly, who is also from the same federal constituency with Hon. Nwosu, has reportedly become a beehive of activities for mobilising support for the governor’s son-in-law. It was further revealed that Governor Okorocha had threatened to deny any lawmaker who fails to endorse his son-in-law ticket to return to the House in 2019.

It would be recalled that Hon. Henry Ezediaro, member of Imo State House of Assembly, last week addressed the press, alleging that 20 law makers had endorsed the governorship ambition of Nwosu. Angered by Hon. Ezediaro’s revelation, the lawmakers, in a twist, accused the lawmaker of telling lies against them, with some of them backing down on the said endorsement of Nwosu.

If we wanted to tell the public about the endorsement of Nwosu as the outcome of our meeting, the press would have been invited for briefing than allowing one of us to speak on our behalf”. But our source disclosed that Governor Okorocha’s insistence of foisting Nwosu on Imo people might not be unconnected with fear of prosecution over some of his administrative misdeeds, which may land him in jail.

Read More at: https://leadership.ng/2018/03/29/imo-lawmakers-compelled-to-endorse-okorochas-son-in-law/

Lalasticlacla Mynd44

3 Likes

Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by Megatrix: 9:06am On Mar 29, 2018
Okorocha is a just a Problem

1 Like

Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by honey001(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2018
Their state, their Wahala.....
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by Herdsmen: 10:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Rochas wan me Emperor of imo state.

.....sure him juju go catch imolites
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by okachie1(m): 2:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Things fall apart!
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by EricSmallz(m): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=HungerBAD post=66252520]By EMMANUEL MGBEAHURUIKE

Boss. I don't know if you still remember me... I was the guy you promised to give some money while I was in University... I told you I made it to law school.. Am presently in Nigeria Law School Victoria Island Lagos... Boss, I don't know if you can please help me with 4k to transport to Edo state... Please
 Am not saying this like you are obligated to fulfill your promise o... But I just don't have much options to turn to no more... Thank You in anticipation... GTB 0168221016 ... Best Regards Sir
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by HungerBAD: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
[quote author=EricSmallz post=66295500][/quote]

I don't remember promising you as I get a lot of emails, but if I did I apologize.

10k released to your acct.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by HungerBAD: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2018
I have canceled the transaction as the name Emmanuel Mgberuike does not match with what is in the acct.

I will not be attending to this matter again.

3 Likes

Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by Tittusstar22(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Typing..
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by EricSmallz(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
HungerBAD:

I don't remember promising you as I get a lot of emails, but if I did I apologize.

10k released to your acct.
... OK. Thank You so much Sir. Almighty God will reward you.... It hasn't reflected on my account though... But I will let you know when it does.... Thank You once again Sir
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by HungerBAD: 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
EricSmallz:
... OK. Thank You so much Sir. Almighty God will reward you.... It hasn't reflected on my account though... But I will let you know when it does.... Thank You once again Sir

Are you Akeredolu or something like that?

2 Likes

Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by EricSmallz(m): 9:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
HungerBAD:

Yes Sir. Erickson Akeredolu
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by HungerBAD: 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
EricSmallz:
Yes Sir. Erickson Akeredolu

Money released.

4 Likes

Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by EricSmallz(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
HungerBAD:

Thank You so very Much Sir. I have seen it.... I really Appreciate this unexpected blessing.... God in heaven will Lift you higher. Thank You Sir

1 Like

Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by EricSmallz(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
HungerBAD:

Money released.
.. Yes sir.. I have acknowledged the receipt in an earlier qoute... Thank you very Much Sir.. God Bless and Protect you...
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
OZB,if you are part of this evil plan to foist Uche Nwaosu on imolites,then your days are numbered. We love you but desist from that evil plan or else,God will show you why he is God.
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by swagagolic01(m): 12:04am On Mar 31, 2018
HungerBAD:

Money released.

May God continue blessing you abundantly, you've been useful to lots of us more than our governors and president...
Happy easter baba, may your river keep flowing

1 Like

Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by jhybosky(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2018
yigf
Re: Imo Lawmakers Compelled To Endorse Okorocha’s Son-in-law by adadike(f): 3:09pm On May 16, 2018
Thk u so much HungerBAD for helping our fellow nairalanders. more blessings

(1) (Reply)

FRANK EDEWOR: Who Is The Dullest President In The World ? You Can Call A Friend / Anglican Priests Pictured Praying For Ekewremadu (photos) / Gov. Tambuwal Sacks Fulani, One Other Permanent Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.