Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

#bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show (29199 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Caught Putting On A Condom While Nina Was Asleep / BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Have Sex 'Birthday Sex Gift" / #BBNaija: Miracle And Nina Kiss & Romance In The Shower (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Tessyama1: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Last night, during a conversation with Tobi and Alex, Miracle revealed his plans for Nina after the show.

Tobi asked him if he plans dating Nina after the house, and he revealed that as for him, nothing is going to change between himself and Nina.

He said despite not defining their relationship now, he thinks what they have would continue outside the house, but they would wait to get out of the house first.

He also said Nina was open to him about having a boyfriend outside the house. He said no matter what happens, Nina will be part of his life and he already told her they will do a lot of things together like storm Imo state.

Watch video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/03/bbnaija-miracle-reveals-plans-nina-show.html

Cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Royaldave200(m): 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
FTC wow ....am not tryna be negative, but I don't think this relationship can stand the test of time smiley

My nigga below, keep it up grin u almost there.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Freciprocal: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Loving1: 12:22pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Crownbefitsme(f): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Scam

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by stevodot22(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
So dat she will give u more free punna.

36 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Loving1: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
That is sincerity

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Tunjasko(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
That is their own business not mine!

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Bigbrother has lost FOCUS on this one for this year.

It's just not it!!!

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by funkymeky: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
The Bbn stuff is scripted. And I'm don't with it, since Khloe and Anto came back

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Bossontop(m): 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
undecided
I don't know Wat to say

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by KingAzari: 12:23pm On Mar 29, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Macnnoli4(m): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
She don finally capture the pilot grin

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by MissAprokoMedia(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2018
Trending on JoelsBlog!

Dstv set to launch Marvel Studios Pop Up Channel on the 13th of April - https://joelsblog.com.ng/dstv-set-to-launch-marvel-studios-pop-up-channel-on-the-13th-of-april/

Don Jazzy is Linda Ikeji Anonymous Boyfriend and Soon to be Husband, We just confirmed it - https://joelsblog.com.ng/don-jazzy-is-linda-ikeji-anonymous-boyfriend-and-soon-to-be-husband-we-just-confirmed-it/

Nigerian guy leaks video of his girlfriend cheating on him with her Lebanese Sugar daddy - https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-guy-leaks-video-of-his-girlfriend-cheating-on-him-with-her-lebanese-sugar-daddy/
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Olukat(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Is the program about linking people together?
Still confused on the relevance of BBN shocked
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Mutemenot(m): 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
A typical igbo man Like miracle using Nina brain n puna

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
After trekking today una wan make I de comment for bbnaija thread

Rubbish rubbisher rubbishest

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
RuRubbish
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by oshe11: 12:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
Some Hypocrites will come here to say rubbish but still go to the live thread to view updates....

Awon didirin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Oturutax: 12:27pm On Mar 29, 2018
"we will do things together like storm Imo State"..

What a promise.
Why am I even interested self after all women have refused to get sense.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by freshdude99(m): 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
funkymeky:
The Bbn stuff is scripted. And I'm don't with it, since Khloe and Anto came back
NTA is free to air, why pay to watch bbn yet come and be wasting mb and complaining.
That's why I tell people say if madness wan catch sombori, the format get levels shocked

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by enemyofprogress: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Deceit of the century

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
oshe11:
So Hypocrites will come here to say rubbish but still go to the live thread to view updates....

Awon didirin

Keep watching bbnaija while your mates are hustling to make money

Tomorrow now you will call them blood money people

Rubbish again undecided

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by oshe11: 12:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
Kingwizzy16:

Keep watching bbnaija while your mates are hustling to make money

Tomorrow now you will call them blood money people

Rubbish again undecided
If making money is my only problem, then I have none...

Rubbish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by CSTR1002: 12:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
Lucky boy.

On a normal day, Nina would cost 5000 to10000 naira for short time on badoo.com., but miracle is getting it for free.

7 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by duduade: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2018
Royaldave200:
FTC wow ....am not tryna be negative, but I don't think this relationship can stand the test of time smiley

My nigga below, keep it up grin u almost there.
Shes being friendzoned

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by 2day6(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
and Nina will fall for that, in falz voice Is sa our work oh. soft work.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by adams345(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
if miracle gets married to nina dat would be a perfect match fr d both parties
Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by AngelicBeing: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2018
CSTR1002:
Lucky boy.

On a normal day, Nina would cost 5000 to10000 naira for short time on badoo.com., but miracle is getting it for free.

Chai grin

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Miracle Reveals His Plans For Nina After The Show by funkymeky: 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
freshdude99:

NTA is free to air, why pay to watch bbn yet come and be wasting mb and complaining.
That's why I tell people say if madness wan catch sombori, the format get levels shocked

Shey you don drink again. They have warned you to stop drinking but you no dey hear word and you know you have fish brain... Harp go kill you bro.. Stop am

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried While Watching Films / Celebrities At ‘Black Panther’ Premiere In Lagos / Photos From "The Enemy I Know" Movie Premiere In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.