Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

"My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) (34286 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Lord's Chosen Member 'Mysteriously' Survives Fatal Accident (Pics, Video) / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Freeman50(m): 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Loyalblak007:
shocked Jesus! Did someone survive this?
babe, is that your pics......?
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Outofsync(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2018
The way blacks reason. I no go even comment.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Thegamingorca(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
Jochabed:
Only FOOLS!! say to themselves there is no God. The day God decides to disregard humanity,hmm!! We'll be Doomed!!!! His MERCY is what is sustaining the Human Race. Congratulations to your Sister,for her to survive an auto crash like this!!!!

It clearly shows that it was not her time,and no devil is devilish enough to take her life.Since he is not the giver of Life he can't take Life.

If she didn't survive you will still say god knows best.

Ohhh shut up already

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by bionixs: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Groovenaija360:
A Facebook user Joy Joseph has taken to the platform to show her friends what a wonderful work God has done for her elder sister, by saving her from a fatal accident.

She said, that her elder sister who lives abroad just came into the country to celebrate the Easter with them and she had a terrible accident on her way to Benin.

She wrote..

>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/my-elder-sister-survived-this-god-graphic/
awesome God

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by bionixs: 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2018
PETUK:
So God hate those who lost their lives in that accident,

some people God sha
relationship with God is personal

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Jman06(m): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
Are you trying to say that those that die as a result of such accidents are hated by that your God

Just asking
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by mmachi96(f): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
sKeetz:
Tell that to the thousands of people who die every year by accidents on our roads. God was probably asleep during their time or maybe they worship a different God.
God forgive you.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by mmachi96(f): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

grin
I'm an atheist but when i was still a theist i found it crazy and nonsesical for some religiotards to use tragedies like accidents as proof of their god's existence.

An accident would kill 23 people and the lone survivor would use it as testimony.
They will even hold thanksgiving and praise their all powerful god.undecided

Yes...the same powerful god that saved only one person while 23 people died grin

Imagine rejoicing and praising god over an accident that killed 23

I left my former church because of that nonsense.
weldone sir...guess ur life is perfect now since u left the church. Is quite a pity that since u were in that church u've not heard of the word Mercy.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by mmachi96(f): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
darkchild64:
The reason we are underdeveloped is the way we think,everything is attached to "God",someone had a fatal accident and survived, we don't know the condition the person is in,whether the person would ever walk or not,and folks are already praising " God" forgetting that probably 90% of people in that same vehicle died
It is so clear that there is barely any evidence to the existence of "God" and all believers have to hold on to is this sort of situation
For the fact that were born, alive, and have sense to type this is enough prove that there's God
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by mmachi96(f): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
darkchild64:
The reason we are underdeveloped is the way we think,everything is attached to "God",someone had a fatal accident and survived, we don't know the condition the person is in,whether the person would ever walk or not,and folks are already praising " God" forgetting that probably 90% of people in that same vehicle died
It is so clear that there is barely any evidence to the existence of "God" and all believers have to hold on to is this sort of situation
For the fact that were born, alive, and have sense to type this is enough prove that there's God.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
weldone sir...guess ur life is perfect now since u left the church. Is quite a pity that since u were in that church u've not heard of the word Mercy.

According to christians.

"Mercy is when you have the capability to save all 24 lives but you decided to save only one life while the remaining 23 died."

Why is it that only one person obtains mercy while 23 people are left to die

Why

I will start showing this kind of mercy to my fellow human beings.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2018
My friend I feel your pain but try to understand a thing before antagonizing it.You Dont get mercy because you are holy or because you deserve it.
He will have mercy on who He will have mercy.Sinners or unbelievers can obtain mercy from God.
sprints1:
so people that die don't have mercy of God... a friend of mine highly religious... his habit and behavior very Godly very nice can't cheat sef...very humanly died of gun jab to the head couldn't recover from the shock... so does that mean he lacked mercy...I believe God exist but I hate when people misinterprete the word of God...u die u die nobody knows 2mao...cuz life is gift from God and can consumed anytime by nature. be it mercy or no mercy u die u die u live u live
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Sunymoore(m): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
zonax:

So why not already try getting involved in one this fatal and pray you get lucky Mr. Atheist ambassador. Well you have a right to you faith and that's fine. I have also seen your profile and I wont say that am disappointed.
First of all, try to get the difference between a theist and an atheist.. While you're at that, try to know recklessness is stupid.. Your disappointment about my profile is your very own profile, I owe you no explanation..
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Jochabed(f): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
Thegamingorca:

If she didn't survive you will still say god knows best.

Ohhh shut up already
In every situation give thanks.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Jochabed(f): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2018
frankgreat:
My reply is not to counter your reply but I just want to understand something..she survived, thank God but what happens to the family of does that didn't survive? What will be dere comment about the same God?
In every situation give thanks.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Chochovini: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2018
Engrr:
If this is the only reason why you believe that there is GOD, what of those that died?.....Just pray that you are not at the wrong place at the wrong time!
SANEST COMMENT ON THIS THREAD.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by mmachi96(f): 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

According to christians.

"Mercy is when you have the capability to save all 24 lives but you decided to save only one life while the remaining 23 died."

Why is it that only one person obtains mercy while 23 people are left to die

Why

I will start showing this kind of mercy to my fellow human beings.

Thank you.
because the it is written in the Holy Bible 'I will show mercy to whom i will show mercy says the Lord'. God gives life and God takes. Though is not His will for people to die young..yet He allows some principles like a car accident due to reckless driving. Even in some unpleasent situation, He can choose to spare a life for His namesake. God created all humans yet He has His favourites. The choice of being one of His favourites is ours to make. My dear in summary, when u get involved in God's business, He gets involved in ur affairs. Breaking principles just to suit His own.
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by PETUK(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
bionixs:
relationship with God is personal
congrats
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by bionixs: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2018
PETUK:
congrats
welcome
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by jaytee01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
freecocoa:
And an accident is proof of God? I just tire for these people sha.
Dont mind them...... So the other people that died did not know or serve God?
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Just akin to comparing oranges and apples.
First you are limited as a human and you can only do what you can do,assuming your story is true anyways.
God's ways are higher than our ways.For Him,death is not the end but the beginning of eternity.
God is not accountable to anyone.He can kill,He can make alive.He can resurrect.He allows the sun to shine on both the good and evil.Unlike you ,He doesn't delight in the death of a sinner.He can take a righteous person away before corruption.He owns all things and does what pleases Him.HE CAN NOT BE QUESTIONED
My friend, no one instructs Him.He is ALL KNOWING.
HIS JUDGEMENTS ARE RIGHT.
I wish I could oblige you the story of the six blind men of indostan.
Summary, God doesn't reason like humans who are limited.
BlackManta:

Thank you very much.

Allow me to narrate my personal expirience.

I used to be a firefighter.
One day fire engulfed a 5 storey building at Onitsha.
My office was contacted and me and my crew went to quench the flames.

It turns out there were 24 people trapped in the building.

As the leader of my crew, I gave them instructions. I decided that only 1 person must be saved.

The remaining 23 should be left to die.

So we saved only 1 person and watched as fire destroyed 23 lives.

Dont judge me.

I decided i will show mercy to just one person.

The 23 persons can die.

If a human being did this, you would call him a wicked psychopath.

But if God did it, you would tag it 'MERCY' and give testimony in church.

IS God not wonderful grin

Praise the rod...somebody...praise the rod grin
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by GoldenVivi(f): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
There is God o
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by pek(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2018
That your sister survived a car crash is not enough justification to prove the existence or otherwise of God. To me, it shows lack of apathy. People die everyday on our roads. Religious people, people who serve God. Just last week, the chairman of CAN in one of the northern states died in a road accident. A church building collapsed in Akwa Ibom and killed hundreds. We are mortals, there are things we will never understand. Calamities abound. I lost my wife to a ghastly accident. The following Sunday, people were giving testimonies of God delivering from one accident or the other. You can imagine how I felt

2 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Treasure17(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
clems88:
oga correct spelling is Oghene me . sad angry
Lol. Thanks
Modified.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by BlackManta(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
mmachi96:
because the it is written in the Holy Bible 'I will show mercy to whom i will show mercy says the Lord'. God gives life and God takes. Though is not His will for people to die young..yet He allows some principles like a car accident due to reckless driving. Even in some unpleasent situation, He can choose to spare a life for His namesake. God created all humans yet He has His favourites. The choice of being one of His favourites is ours to make. My dear in summary, when u get involved in God's business, He gets involved in ur affairs. Breaking principles just to suit His own.

The problem with you christians is DOUBLE STANDARD.

If a human being was discriminatory just like god, you will criticise him.

But God can discriminate.
God has favourites.
Even though we are his children, we are not equal in his eyes.

He can save you and he can abandon you to die.

Christians give God a free pass in everything they would criticise humans for.

Imagine if a mother has 4 children.

These 4 children were involved in an accident.

The mother has the money and resources to save her 4 children.

But she saved her favourite child and abandoned the other 3 to die.

If you met such a mother.
What would you tell her
Would you clap for her

Be honest and tell me your reaction.

I'm waiting.

4 Likes

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by derecho(m): 4:54pm On Mar 29, 2018
So sorry my brother... But she is prolly awed by God's undeserved mercies on her.Hence,she decided to tell the world that her escape is supernatural and only God could do it for her.
pek:
That your sister survived a car crash is not enough justification to prove the existence or otherwise of God. To me, it shows lack of apathy. People die everyday on our roads. Religious people, people who serve God. Just last week, the chairman of CAN in one of the northern states died in a road accident. A church building collapsed in Akwa Ibom and killed hundreds. We are mortals, there are things we will never understand. Calamities abound. I lost my wife to a ghastly accident. The following Sunday, people were giving testimonies of God delivering from one accident or the other. You can imagine how I felt
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Coldfeets: 4:56pm On Mar 29, 2018
PETUK:

some people God sha

That's the funniest thing with all these minions.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by Follygunners: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
PETUK:

some people God sha

I don't know you BUT, this is exactly what I keep telling my fellow 9ja.

I also believe in God but, nevertheless, I never let that cloud my common-sense judgments. 9ja pple are too quick to put everything on God thereby failing to take responsibilities for their own actions. undecided

Even you see the Christians making very conditional, subjective and annoying prayer points based on other victims' demise. Why can't they just thank or praise God cuz they want to NOT, due to another other pple's demise?
Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by pek(m): 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
So sorry my brother... But she is prolly awed by God's undeserved mercies on her.Hence,she decided to tell the world that her escape is supernatural and only God could do it for her.
Undeserved you say? My wife served God faithfully until her death. She doesn't deserve that kind of death. As I said earlier, people die everyday from one calamity or the other. Don't rub it in by claiming, grace or mercy.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by pek(m): 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2018
derecho:
Undeserved you say? My wife served God faithfully until her death. She doesn't deserve that kind of death. As I said earlier, people die everyday from one calamity or the other. Don't rub it in by claiming grace or mercy.

1 Like

Re: "My Sister From Abroad Survives Fatal Accident On Way To Benin" (Graphic Pics) by mmachi96(f): 5:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
BlackManta:

The problem with you christians is DOUBLE STANDARD.

If a human being was discriminatory just like god, you will criticise him.

But God can discriminate.
God has favourites.
Even though we are his children, we are not equal in his eyes.

He can save you and he can abandon you to die.

Christians give God a free pass in everything they would criticise humans for.

Imagine if a mother has 4 children.

These 4 children were involved in an accident.

The mother has the money and resources to save her 4 children.

But she saved her favourite child and abandoned the other 3 to die.

If you met such a mother.
What would you tell her
Would you clap for her

Be honest and tell me your reaction.

I'm waiting.

Lemme tell u something dear..even in ur family...ur parents have their favourites among the kids...that doesn't mean they don't love u all, it only shows that some of u have choosen to be exceptional in the family thus winning the hearts of ur parent.

So it is with God. God is our parent. He loved us so much that He sent the only begotten of Him to die for our sins. Yet, He left us with choice either to accept His free gift or not. Those that accept Him, obey Him, Love Him and serve Him are His favourites because He will definetly pay attention to the while He ernestly wait for others to return to Him. God's love is unconditional yet there are some persons that God hold dearly to Him. These are people that are completely sold out to Him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful City Of Abeokuta, Ogun State (Pictures, Video) / DEPORTED From The UK!! / Police Officers Involved In Accident In Ebonyi, Rescued By Civilians (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.