Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened (514 Views)

Alex Ikwechegh @ 40 Embarks On 3-Day Back To Back Palliative Fiesta (Video) / Bianca Ojukwu In Dublin, Ireland For Igbo Summer Cultural Fiesta (Photos) / A Time Shared With The Women Of Omuo - BAFEM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened by nazzyon(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
As the State All Progressive Congress (APC) Governorship foremost aspirant, I, Hon. Femi Bamisile, popularly called BAFEM, celebrates the party's delegates across 177 wards in my residence in the state on 29th of March, 2018.

The gesture is aimed at demonstrating my recognition of the members' contributions and dedications to unity of APC in Ekiti and as well as my way of showing appreciation towards their struggle since the party lost to opposition four years ago.

As a former Speaker of the State house of Assembly in the state , I take the celebration of the delegates very important and had extended invitations to my loved ones, friends and well wishers who may also like to participate in the feast.

Plans and arrangements to have the party's members well treated, have been put in place and the this year's event will be different from the year before that was undoubtedly still lingering in memories of the entire people of Ekiti.

The celebration of the season with the entire people of Ekiti has become a tradition of some sort, and this Easter will not be an exception.

From feedback, the previous year event was indeed a season that brought the state to a stand still,with delegates and friends of Bamisile been hosted in a bid to show my appreciation for all the supports he has been enjoying from both party men and non partisan citizens.

The event, no doubt, has also strengthened the APC Unity that was already existing in the state, with dignitaries, from party excos, to delegates from across the 177 wards, friends, both home and abroad in attendance.

I am hosting all APC leaders in my own home is an indication that I care about my people and party,as a leader who is fearless, bold, unique and courageous.

Without any shadow of doubt,the on going Easter celebration put together by me and my team is far better than what we had last year and next year will surely at the Government house.

Re: BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened by Treasure17(m): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2018
I think this man is from ekiti east local government.
Re: BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened by nazzyon(m): 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Treasure17:
I think this man is from ekiti east local government.

Yes, you are right
Re: BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened by nazzyon(m): 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
At the Easter party yesterday at BAFEM's house
#TeamBAFEM

Re: BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened by nazzyon(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2018
Easter celebration was something to remember
#TeamBAFEM

Re: BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened by nazzyon(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Both young and old came out to celebrate with Femi Bamisile
#TeamBAFEM

Re: BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened by nazzyon(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
I am happy to have met with wonderful friends who shared similar desire at the Easter Fiesta, says Femi Bamisile
#TeamBAFEM #EASTERPARTY

Re: BAFEM Easter Fiesta as it happened by nazzyon(m): 1:04pm On Mar 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Buharists Hangout: The Foolery Of Fayose's Court Jester. / You Dont Like Apc, Pdp Is A No-no, Which Other Alternative Do You Have / Gov. Ambode At 2018 Lagos Boat Regatta Held At The Lagoon Waterfront, Ikoyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.