Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed (16534 Views)

APC Group To Tinubu: You May Not Have Platform To Contest 2023 Presidency / Reno Omokri To Tinubu: "You Will Become Jagajaga Instead Of Jagaban" / Afenifere To Tinubu: You Can Give Your House As Cattle Colony, Not Yorubaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by 2016v2017: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Hemanwel:
In saner climes, Tinubu should be serving his jail term now; yet he still has the audacity to say another person is corrupt.

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by 2016v2017: 4:00am On Mar 30, 2018
ConcNiggress56:
today's show of shame will go a long way down history lane.
20 million people were rendered handicapped because one man is visiting.. this is not done in other parts of the world.

but lagosians na mumu people. tommorrow, Tinubu will come out and apologise on bubu's behalf and also roll out one bag of rice and everybody will keep quiet.

if y'all don't take 2019 elections violently, y'all in trouble aswear.

Nigeria's ability to excel will be postponed by a further century.. right now, we still get hope for 2050
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by 2016v2017: 4:02am On Mar 30, 2018
Sterix10:
Am not the type that comments on thread but i have to tonight, I apologize to the entire Nigerians for campaigning for Buhari previously, I thought He was the one to champion Nigeria towards it greatness, but i have to admit, Buhari Government seems to have no direction, have never seen this level of uncertainty among Nigerians, we dont even know if this country will make 2020 all because of Buhari nepotism and incompetence
I promise to provide atleast 20 votes against Buhari come 2019 and i hope am forgiven, PDP really disappointed us
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 30, 2018
Corrinthians:
Anything that has to do with Pig Dig Pig should be of interest only to Pigs.

Tinubu is a god. Anyone who does not like that should go eat some rotten pizza in Ghana with Nnamdidiot.

Nonsense. angry

Tifnubu is a God and Buhari that Is a devil used and dumped him. I wouldnt want to worship such a God grin.

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by iperez(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2018
Tinubu cannot Dictate to Nigerians...After all he is one of the APC scum that has plagued us for the past 3 years

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2018
holyidol:
your life too foolish!

Hahah
See who dey talk
Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by RichyRodman(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
yarimo:
KOLA OLAGBONDIYAN is the most dullard PDP Spokesman since 1999

PDP government was good to Nigerians economically, fuel was N86 under PDP but N150 under APC rice was N8,000 per bag that time but its N15,000 today,the increament of the price of diesel in the market to N200 has made cost of goods to increase by 100% and the government dont care,unemployment rate has quadrupled our GDP per capita is the worst in the historyof Nigeria,the untold hardship meted on Nigerian by the APC Government ia an eye opener,theres no way Nigerians would vote for APC again due to Buhari but yet they may rig the election in Kano again and win but deep down,nigerians are disappointed st5 the APC led leadership

1 Like

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by IGBOmarryme: 6:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
luckymaj:

Irony of the millenuim
is when a Yoruba calls an Igbo a pig..We all know those who are typically a dirty tribe.
Just take a look even their so called elites; Adeshina and minister Shitu,nomather their clothing or how many times they must have taken bath they will always look dirty.I see Igbos everyday they are way much groomed and clean.Their girls don't wear their underwears for weeks like the Yorubas or defeacate in their cooking pots or buckets inside their rooms.It is only those that don't know Nigerian tribes that you can deceive
Enough you are too wicked..!!

Re: PDP Replies Tinubu: You Admitted Buhari, APC Have Failed by IGBOmarryme: 7:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
focus7:

Igbos will still have to bow to Tinubu and lick Buhari ass before an Igbo president can be a reality otherwise your wish of igbo president is a mirage.
Hmmm so Tinubu is now all and all in politics, please in which country does he have the influence you are talking about? i'm sure you know nobody recognizes that man except you Afonjas? leave ogbomosho so you can see the world clearer for what it is. Tifnubu is a carcass i can easily shiit on his head, dont make him look too powerful cos we no dey see am oo. Not even the North respect him so who is he.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hunters Pull Out Of Osun Amotekun Over N29m Scandal / CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina / Women Affairs Ministry Storms Bechere In Cross River State To End Money Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.