Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

"Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican (18128 Views)

People Say Hell Is Not Real, But Nairalanders Prove Otherwise. / Nigerian Catholic Bishops Meet With Pope Francis At The Vatican. Photos / Seun Doesn't Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by bukason212(m): 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2018
Although i am not a catholic, i did not belive that story

2 Likes

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by stjudas(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
emeijeh:
When are we gonna have a black Pope?!

Whenever we have an Igbo president.

6 Likes

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by kulrunsman79(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hmmmmm, its better denied before idiots who don't believe that God exist will come to mastubate on the report.
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Xandermarvel(m): 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hell is synonym Nigeria na,abi learner l'awon eleyi ni grin
FTC cheesy
Everybody queue behind me cheesy cheesy oya clap 4 ur sef
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Denko2721987(m): 7:46pm On Mar 29, 2018
Isnt it an irony that 90% of people who blab or defend the existence of hell and heaven are from their visible actions candidates of the so-called hell they believe in?

Quite strange..
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Wizklynd23(m): 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2018
Fake news spread like wild fire embarassed embarassed A pope can't err, the pope is holy, such news came from the devil's agent... Pls when we hear such news for once we shouldn't regard them as truth or never consider them true... My two cents though cool cool

1 Like

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Icon79(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
This is what we call damage control.

O pari

ConcNiggress56:
who is drunk here?
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by OriakuAmara(f): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2018
How can a pope deny the existence of hell?
So it's a rumour.

1 Like

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by walade(m): 7:55pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hell is real!! If you doubt this, visit Nigeria.

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by focus7: 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
I know catholic will deny the heresies their anti-christ lord preached, i believe pope said it
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by engrchykae(m): 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Reminds me of what pope Leo said about the fable of Christ.
do you know that saint Thomas aquinas visited pope Leo.
The pope after showing Aquinas his vast wealth of gold told Aquinas,so my good friend Aquinas,you see,unlike the first pope,i won't say silver and gold have i none.
But Aquinas gentle told him and neither can you say in the name of Jesus of nazaareth rise up and walk.
THE WORST ENEMY OF GOD AND PEOPLE ARE RELIGIOUS LEADERS BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MOSLEMS

2 Likes

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by 2Jackz: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Hadizometer:
grin grin grin....Atheists will not like this
Christ till death would've been a better statement!
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by engrchykae(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Neimar:
d pope fit talk am sha lipsrsealed
after all the same pope supports gay people
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Denko2721987:
Isnt it an irony that 90% of people who blab or defend the existence of hell and heaven are from their visible actions candidates of the so-called hell they believe in?

Quite strange..
Irony of life shocked that is why I keep saying it that a lot of people are hypocrites wink
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Emusan(m): 8:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
DONMAYOR19:
They will try but their plan will never come to pass. ROMAN CATHOLIC TIL DEATH.

Your statement should have been "Follower of Christ till death" is it being a RC that will take you to heaven?

1 Like

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by rickyrex(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Anyone who believes that God, Jesus, Allah, Heaven and Hell exists is very very dumb and should be taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation

There's a God in heaven that watches his children die of cancer on earth, don't be stupid

There are several religions that existed before Christianity and Islam, they're now extinct

Religion is the biggest scam in the history of mankind
hmmm here they come looking for who to devor .
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Pacifier64: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
It does not exist actually!
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by onmyowncj: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2018
Na wah o
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by mrkia(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2018
The old Man is as well skeptical. Am sorry for you all....
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Naijageak(m): 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
The devil will never rest. Always looking for ways to shine
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by abohwun(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
PurplePatch:
When even the clergy are still skeptical about their doctrines, what do you expect from their brainwashed followers

Paedophilia
Grayism
Rev. Fathers/Nuns affairs

Everything covered up within the church.
The list goes on and on. Pls don't dare quote me cos Google is your friend.
?
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by enemyofprogress: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2018
See as I don dey celebrate before sey make I just dey seen dey go
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by jude2009: 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
There is something you guys must understand about the Catholic church. The Catholic church is infallible in teachings of matters pertaining to faith and moral. The Pope too is infallible when He teaches a doctrine pertaining to faith and morals. It doesn't mean the pope cannot err in his opinion about some religious issues. The pope being infallible is when he upholds a doctrine or dogma as authentic. It is actually not the pope alone who makes a decision to uphold an authentic doctrine or dogma. He his guided by the authentic magisterium of the church and more importantly the Holy Spirit. If you remember the the first Christian council held in Jerusalem to address some issues among the new converts, It says " ...... We and the Holy Spirit have decided......" Again the pope is a Catholic and in one the articles of faith , is "I believe in the Holy catholic church". Every practicing catholic professes this at least every Sunday including the pope. " I believe in the holy Catholic church " means I believe in all the teachings , doctrines and dogmas of the church concerning faith and morals totally without any reservation and it is binding for any Catholic to believe. The holy Catholic church teaches of life everlasting ( heaven and hell) and even if the pope says there is no hell, it doesn't mean that is the Catholic teaching. http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a12.htm

1 Like

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by ZombieTAMER: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
PurplePatch:
When even the clergy are still skeptical about their doctrines, what do you expect from their brainwashed followers

Paedophilia
Grayism

Bloody Goat

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Nobody: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:
Anyone who believes that God, Jesus, Allah, Heaven and Hell exists is very very dumb and should be taken to the hospital for a mental evaluation

There's a God in heaven that watches his children die of cancer on earth, don't be stupid

There are several religions that existed before Christianity and Islam, they're now extinct

A. Yeah you might be right. At the end, everyone vanishes.

We WIN(no judgement), you WIN also!

B. But if it turns out there is a God.

we WIN and perhaps you face God's judgement and you know what will happen.

I think I will go with B. Don't you think is wise enough?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Nobody: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2018
jude2009:
There is something you guys must understand about the Catholic church. The Catholic church is infallible in teachings of matters pertaining to faith and moral. The Pope too is infallible when He teaches a doctrine pertaining to faith and morals. It doesn't mean the pope cannot err in his opinion about some religious issues. The pope being infallible is when he upholds a doctrine or dogma as authentic. It is actually not the pope alone who makes a decision to uphold an authentic doctrine or dogma. He his guided by the authentic magisterium of the church and more importantly the Holy Spirit. If you remember the the first Christian council held in Jerusalem to address some issues among the new converts, It says " ...... We and the Holy Spirit have decided......" Again the pope is a Catholic and in one the articles of faith , is "I believe in the Holy catholic church". Every practicing catholic professes this at least every Sunday including the pope. " I believe in the holy Catholic church " means I believe in all the teachings , doctrines and dogmas of the church concerning faith and morals totally without any reservation and it is binding for any Catholic to believe. The holy Catholic church teaches of life everlasting ( heaven and hell) and even if the pope says there is no hell, it doesn't mean that is the Catholic teaching. http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a12.htm

Am a catholic too brother but the pope some times makes some statements that is controversial some times. I watched his speech in 2015 where he said Jesus death in the cross is a failure. That's an abomination
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Interesting15: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2018
PurplePatch:

Paedophilia
Grayism

You seem to hate the church.

So what do you suggest?

All we Christians should stop going to church and begin going to clubs, drinking, smoking?
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Amuluonyenaego: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2018
after taking Vatican Alamo and agbo what do you expect.
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by MrSly(m): 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2018
PurplePatch:

Paedophilia
Grayism

When illiterate claim to be smart. You say things you can't defend with the evidence. Is that what your so called science thought you?
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by Skepticus: 11:36pm On Mar 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Reminds me of what pope Leo X said about Jesus Christ being a fable.The catholic church knows more than enough the true history of Christianity.

There's an element of truth to every fable you hear.
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by MorataFC: 11:52pm On Mar 29, 2018
SnakeChopMoney:

I believe a fish's brain can do better.
Re: "Pope Francis Didn't Say Hell Doesn't Exist, He Was Misrepresented" - Vatican by SnakeChopMoney(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2018
MorataFC:
I believe a fish's brain can do better.

You're mentally unstable, go away you pig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ondo Police Statement On Kidnapped Children That Were Rescued From A Church / Faith & David Oyedepo Celebrate 36th Wedding Anniversary / Are "Saggings" & Wearing "Torn Jeans" Sins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.