Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,986 members, 7,952,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

How Obj Killed Yar'adua - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Obj Killed Yar'adua (4670 Views)

See How OBJ And Patience Jonathan Are Cooling It Off At A Party Recently / The Igbo Curse That Killed Yar'adua And Will Kill Buhari. / How Obj Made Me Governor – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 4:38pm On May 06, 2010
trae_z:

in the first place why did OBJ draft him in if not to pursue his selfish interest, he knew the guy was ill and more so that he wasn't visionary/inspiring enough to hold the office of the president.

How did you know OBJ knew he was not visionary/inspiring?

trae_z:

advising someone in a coma to resign, OBJ should have instead apologize for taking Nigeria backward (2 and a half years of waste) and not run his mouth on who should resign.

I thought he met clerics. Did he meet them in a coma?
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by chosen04(f): 4:47pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite:

I don't intend to get them to listen to me. I intend to ridicule them in puplic and have a bleeping schadenfreude party at the severe poverty of their dialetics.

But most times you only get ppl having more question to ask. E.g

Is this dude trying to ridicule people normal? Cos you use of words/language sound too humbugish to come from someone who is normal and ok.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Gbawe: 4:57pm On May 06, 2010
tkb417:

Lmao

Sagamite
leave the babe o

@Gbawe

i have read your theories but we should stop encouraging unfounded hearsays
Comment on what you know, seen , feel and heard( from reliable sources) and not what conspiracy theorists propagate to heat up the polity

Yaradua died cos of bad health and blaming someone for his prolonged stay in power in the face of his ill health is absolute inanity

there is no "unfounded hearsay" here. I don't know about you but I Have followed Nigerian politics passionately for years because , like most Nigerians, I crave good governance for our nation. I do not have a memory problem either. I remember the many despicable things  OBJ did to make Yar Adua President  starting from the joke PDP 'primaries' and ending with  "one of the worst elections witnessed by man" . All this done with the knowledge that Yar Adua was ill and had been away from office as Governor of Katsina for six months in the past tending to ill health.

Did OBJ not claim that "yes Yar Adua was ill but he has now been miraculously cured"  ? Is OBJ a doctor to make such claims? Is that ridiculous claim of a "miracle cure" not proof that OBJ sought to make light of Yar Adua's illness because he wanted to detract Nigerians away from any probe regarding Yar Adua's health status?  OBJ may not have meant for Yar Adua to die but he certainly wanted to take advantage of Yar Adua's ill health. That is the predatory and self-serving nature of OBJ. We have seen such behaviour from him far too many times in the past. In the end we must agree to disagree.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite:

How did you know OBJ knew he was not visionary/inspiring?

I thought he met clerics. Did he meet them in a coma?
Sagamite he was OBJ's subordinate, obviously a boss knows the ways of his subs and how to handle/manipulate each one.

from the little we know dude could hardly speak when he met the clerics. also OBJ called for the resignation when dude was abroad. he supposedly met clerics on his return and after Jonathan had taken full control, OBJ's resignation bullsh*t plea was when there was a lot of confusion because Jonathan wasn't yet acting.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 4:59pm On May 06, 2010
chosen04:

But most times you only get ppl having more question to ask. E.g

Is this dude trying to ridicule people normal? Cos you use of words/language sound too humbugish to come from someone who is normal and ok.

What is abnormal is hugging a dream that will never happen, like you.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 5:02pm On May 06, 2010
trae_z:

Sagamite he was OBJ's subordinate, obviously a boss knows the ways of his subs and how to handle/manipulate each one.

from the little we know dude could hardly speak when he met the clerics. also OBJ called for the resignation when dude was abroad. he supposedly met clerics on his return and after Jonathan had taken full control, OBJ's resignation bullsh*t plea was when there was a lot of confusion because Jonathan wasn't yet acting.

Sorry? Subordinate where?

Where was OBJ his Boss? Do you understand the Nigerian political structure at all and the independence of the parties in it?

Did he not speak to BBC when he was at Saudi?
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite:

Sorry? Subordinate where?

Where was OBJ his Boss? Do you understand the Nigerian political structure at all and the independence of the parties in it?

Did he not speak to BBC when he was at Saudi?
you argue like a lawyer claiming ignorance of basic facts and bringing up irrelevant things to stall progress. everyone knows that the President is boss and has the powers to declare state of Emergency in states. minus that though some what independent they still confer with the president as they are still accountable to him, he being the Grand Commander of Federal Republic. surely you most know he also holds regular meetings with his governors.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 5:22pm On May 06, 2010
trae_z:

you argue like a lawyer claiming ignorance of basic facts and bringing up irrelevant things to stall progress. everyone knows that the President is boss and has the powers to declare state of Emergency in states. minus that though some what independent they still confer with the president as they are still accountable to him, he being the Grand Commander of Federal Republic. surely you most know he also holds regular meetings with his governors.

Accountable to him? Where? When?

They hold regular meetings to COORDINATE. Not that the governors are reporting to him. The people that report to the president are Ministers and heads of National establishments.

A boss is someone that delegates work to you and you report back to. OBJ was not his boss, don't mistake superior powers to "power over".

The people governors report to are their people mostly through state assemblies. They can tell president to piss off and do whatever they want to do, a minister cannot do the same.

One of the only few times President has such powers over them is during state of emergencies that is a threat to the Nation or people's lives.

So you erred when you said OBJ was his boss.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite let's not loose focus here. being someone that OBJ holds regular meetings with for COORDINATion purposes, and generally relates with in his job of governing the country he knew him very well to be able to prospect how he would fare as his successor. (it's natural that on your way out of an office/position you would favour a particular person/candidate to succeed you). and like a lamb to the slaughter OBJ led him on.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by chosen04(f): 6:12pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite:

What is abnormal is hugging a dream that will never happen, like you.

That why i keep telling you that you have ''LOST IT''
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 6:12pm On May 06, 2010
The real focus is: So now, we have moved from

trae_z:

he knew the guy was ill and more so that he wasn't visionary/inspiring enough to hold the office of the president.

Because

trae_z:

And that is

trae_z:

basic facts

[size=18pt]TO[/size]

trae_z:

being someone that OBJ holds regular meetings with for COORDINATion purposes, and generally relates with in his job of governing the country he knew him very well to be able to prospect how he would fare as his successor.

Do you want to review your thoughts and assertions and comeback or do you want to carry on from here?
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On May 06, 2010
chosen04:

That why i keep telling you that you have ''LOST IT''

No, losing it is when one is living in a lululand of dreams that would remain a mirage. Get in the real world and kiss your passport.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite i don't know whats up with you but my position has never changed, go reread my stuff
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 6:28pm On May 06, 2010
trae_z:

being someone that OBJ holds regular meetings with for COORDINATion purposes, and generally relates with in his job of governing the country he knew him very well to be able to prospect how he would fare as his successor.

How do you know what he knew very well? You ever heard of the word "conjecture"?
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by chosen04(f): 6:43pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite:

No, losing it is when one is living in a lululand of dreams that would remain a mirage. Get in the real world and kiss your passport.

I took a bet that you will talk about DREAMS in your reply post. I must confess u didnt disappoint me. The words that comes from you are numbered, limited and mostly meaningless. Sometimes full of 'comedic delivery' that is nxt to a lost memory(to borrow your words)

Is it not time you get your lost memory back and at same time ''WAKE UP FROM YOUR lululand DREAMS?''
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by mamagee3(f): 6:44pm On May 06, 2010
Pointless thread!
Umaru Yaradua knew he wasn't fit to be president yet he insisted on going for the election.
Even his sister warned the country that he isn't fit enough to be president.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 6:51pm On May 06, 2010
chosen04:

I took a bet that you will talk about DREAMS in your reply post. I must confess u didnt disappoint me. The words that comes from you are numbered, limited and mostly meaningless. Sometimes full of 'comedic delivery' that is nxt to a lost memory(to borrow your words)

Is it get you get your lost memory back and at same time ''WAKE UP FROM YOUR lululand DREAMS?''

What stuuupid rigmarole is this? Get a dictionary if you don't understand anything.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by chosen04(f): 7:03pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite:

What stuuupid rigmarole is this? Get a dictionary if you don't understand anything.

Are u this lost?

chosen04:

Is it not time you get your lost memory back and at same time ''WAKE UP FROM YOUR lululand DREAMS?''

You mean the above has no meaning in your dictionary? Did you intentional delete some words from the sentences?

You are lost and keeps losing!
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 06, 2010
u guyz shuld take it easy on some people on this thread they are jst posting there own opinion, post yours and stop lashing out on them because u as well are not in the inner carcus of the presidency so u dont know whats going on as well??
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On May 06, 2010
chosen04:

Did you intentional delete some words from the sentences?

You are a pathetic slowpoke!
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by chosen04(f): 7:49pm On May 06, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a pathetic slowpoke!

I took another bet that slowpoke will appear in your reply post. Again you proved me right!. Your words/language usages are numbered, limited and pathetically meaningless.

You are a ''LOST SOUL''

Lost soul, Its being pathetically appalling talking to you.

But i enjoyed some of ur meaningless ranting sha!
See you nxt time.
I have to go now. Cant afford to miss my flight.

Take care and remain blessed.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by chosen04(f): 7:57pm On May 06, 2010
@Sagamite

No pun intended in all my posts. I was just having fun on a forced hoilday.

Thanks for the front and back replies. It great talking to you.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by WilyWily5: 8:04pm On May 06, 2010
shadrach77:

now here is my hypothesis - obj knew the rigours of presidency being in the seat himself - obj knew yar'adua was not fit enough for the office yet he decideed to encourage umaru in order to (a) avoid being probed (b) control the nation by proxy. umaru survived 8 yrs as governor of katsina state - but the presidency was a different kettle of fish and the rigours of the office greatly affected his health culminating in his death - it's safe to say obj killed him  cry kiss
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Gbawe: 8:33pm On May 06, 2010
mama-gee:

Pointless thread!
Umaru Yaradua knew he wasn't fit to be president yet he insisted on going for the election.
Even his sister warned the country that he isn't fit enough to be president.

This is not a pointless thread. It seems some of us don't see what we should see. Granted Yar Adua took the bait but , according to the Bible, so did the first man God created. We must focus on the deleterious roles wicked Kingmakers play in foisting the most uncapable hands on Nigeria. OBJ is adept at placing criminals everywhere without considerations to the damage those criminals will do via the misrule of Nigeria. OBJ went too far with his choice of Yar Adua. He wanted a stooge desperately to the point that he did not care that Yar Adua was ill. I think that it is actually Yar Adua's illness that made OBJ choose the former Katsina Governor. Afterall what is better for a megalomaniac who wants to rule by proxy than a stooge too ill to lead effectively? Sadly for OBJ ,and his calculations, Yar Adua brought in his own "crew" who felt that neutering OBJ was paramount.

I was never a fan of Yar Adua but I constantly posit that OBJ dribbled a very naive and inexposed man into a macabre game Yar Adua was ill-equiped to cope with. The guy spent his tenure trying to secure the help of anyone he felt could help him keep OBJ at bay . Anenih as NPA boss , for example, reeks of Yar Adua's fear of OBJ. I pray Yar Adua rest in peace.

If Nigeria is to make progress we should move towards recognising the evil contributions of OBJ, IBB et al . They are not genuises. They are evil men who destroy lives casually to get what they want. Anywhere else in the world OBJ, IBB, Danjuma and co would be seen as nearnderthal dinosaurs not fit for assimilation into a modern and people-oriented democracy.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by Spoonu(f): 3:15pm On Feb 03, 2012
U cant criticize someone for airing out his views. Non of us knows obj nor yaradua PERSONALLY (if u do, pls indicate ''obj told me dat, '' in ur post). So ur deductions is base on ur observation.
Re: How Obj Killed Yar'adua by NegroNtns(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2012
now here is my hypothesis - obj knew the rigours of presidency being in the seat himself - obj knew yar'adua was not fit enough for the office yet he decideed to encourage umaru in order to (a) avoid being probed (b) control the nation by proxy. umaru survived 8 yrs as governor of katsina state - but the presidency was a different kettle of fish and the rigours of the office greatly affected his health culminating in his death - it's safe to say obj killed him

what else would one expect from a zionist? hahahahaha. . . .you can kiss my a s s!

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC: Ngige For President / This Land- Celebrating 100 Years Of Nigeria ( Official Centenary Theme Song) / This Is One Reason Why Nta Should Be Sold (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.