Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) (53855 Views)

First Bank Deletes Tweet Asking Citizens To Bring Their ₦‎1,000, ₦‎500 Notes / Elon Musk Replies Twitter Lawsuit Threat With A Meme Tweet[Pictures] / FG Apologises For Asking Bank Account Holders To Re-Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by mitchyy(f): 12:10am On Mar 30, 2018
ebenholer:

And u think it is outrightly right for a single person to hold million people into ransom. U need to be here in Lagos and see how people trek miles to get to their destination. This is a tyranny.

I'm referring to a brand like First Bank finding humor in the issue. I never said I'm in support of or against what happened today.

And yes, I live in Lagos and was affected.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by Moukandjo: 12:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Brugo:
I bet the person who tweeted that faux pas is igbo. They never know what is appropriate or when the joke is taken too far.

A corporate body has no business tweeting such things especially First Bank.

Don't agree?, argue with your ancestors.
This, for me, is the smartest post on this thread! When we call them extremely unintelligent, they think it's an insult! Only a mor0nic kanu descendant will be unintelligent enough to tweet such tweet as a social media handler of such huge organization. As you can deduce from their replies on this thread, they're still not intelligent enough to see any reason for a big organization (not a political party) like First Bank to apologize!
Anyways, what else do you expect from a people unintelligent & deluded enough to think Trump cares so much about their biafra crap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by Cutehector(m): 4:56am On Mar 30, 2018
mitchyy:
Their social media manager needs some coaching from that guy who handled the EFCC twitter page.

Humor gone wrong..
I tell you ... Very incompetent
Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by holuphisayor(m): 6:22am On Mar 30, 2018
what happened to "Freedom of speech" in this country? NBA Ikeja branch chairman was also threatened not to embark on protest . which way for this 9ja
Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by Hotfreeze: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2018
maasoap:

You look for worrisome, it shall be given to you.
You search for bad luck, it shall be yours.

May God handle you and your generations the same way Buhari has handled Nigeria.
Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by blaqoracle: 7:29am On Mar 30, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Apology accepted
if not for the apology. I would have close my fbn account by mid-day.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by Brugo(m): 7:31am On Mar 30, 2018
Moukandjo:

This, for me, is the smartest post on this thread! When we call them extremely unintelligent, they think it's an insult! Only a mor0nic kanu descendant will be unintelligent enough to tweet such tweet as a social media handler of such huge organization. As you can deduce from their replies on this thread, they're still not intelligent enough to see any reason for a big organization (not a political party) like First Bank to apologize!
Anyways, what else do you expect from a people unintelligent & deluded enough to think Trump cares so much about their biafra crap!

Fact. They still can't see how inappropriate it is for a corporate organisation to tweet something like that.

Reminds me of how they were threatening to burn down the Nigerian Embassy in Tokyo. I just laughed at their folly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by pedrilo: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2018
Military regim toh bahd
Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by Moukandjo: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2018
Brugo:

Fact. They still can't see how inappropriate it is for a corporate organisation to tweet something like that.

Reminds me of how they were threatening to burn down the Nigerian Embassy in Tokyo. I just laughed at their folly.
I tell you, bro! You won't find a more unintelligent, arrogant & deluded set of people anywhere in the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2018
iliyande:
Dear Twitter Family. A tweet from us earlier in the day was totally inappropriate. As a responsible organization, we do not support or share humor taken too far. And that is what this was; humor taken too far. We take it back and apologize unreservedly.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FirstBankngr/status/979345994881085440?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Is first bank no wailing loudly? grin.
Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by maasoap(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2018
Hotfreeze:

May God handle you and your generations the same way Buhari has handled Nigeria.
Amen.
But again, you people need to understand the word "generations" before using it. You or your father might be my generation depending on the age brackets. Generations and Lineages are not the same thing and can't be used interchangeably.

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by Moukandjo: 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2018
maasoap:

Amen.
But again, you people need to understand the word "generations" before using it. You or your father might be my generation depending on the age brackets. Generations and Lineages are not the same thing and can't be used interchangeably.
He's, just like his fellow unintelligent Jonathan sycophants, isn't smart enough to comprehend what you're trying to teach him. So don't bother!

2 Likes

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by megafone: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Belief me! Somebody either went on suspension or lost his job shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2018
iliyande:

Union Bank
oh my bad .. I thought he’s in first bank. Thanks for the correction ��

1 Like

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2018
etibaba:
Oh you think Olufemi Adeyemi, would have posted that crap? Olufemi left Efcc for Union bank not first bank.
i thought he’s in first bank.. that was a mistake .. thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Apologises About Lagos Trekking Tweet Today (Screenshots) by 3rdeye1(m): 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2018
mitchyy:

Oh really? Didn't know. Thought he left
He’s in union bank pls not first bank. Kindly note

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Chibuzo Oraeto: One Of The Owners Of A Global Biscuit Brand / Shoprite Building A Mall In Kaduna (Photos) / How Wigwe’s Aide, Faleye Olushola, Escaped Death In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.