Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,388 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Which Government Agency Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Which Government Agency Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria? (389 Views)

If You Think The Justice System Is Only Corrupt In Your Country..think Again / Which Government Body Regulates Opay? / Lady Found Corpse On Lagos Road With No Government Agency Attempt To Remove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Government Agency Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria? by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2018
hello, Nairalanders
This question kept ringing bell in my head as the issue of corruption has eaten deep down the fabrics of our dear nation called Nigeria. Even our private establishments are not left out but the more of the corruption they say happens in Federal Government agencies, so am asking, which among the Police, Navy, Army, Civil defence, Prisons, Customs and even Road safety (heard they have started collecting bribes too on the highways) , do you think is the most corrupt agency in the country?
Re: Which Government Agency Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria? by Cadec007(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2018
i have not seen an agency as corrupt as EFCC, chai! Those guys can collect bribe for africa and to add injury to the wound they pay themselves i.e their pay is not from the gov. Once budget is released the calculated annual budget of all their staffs are paid to them, so they employ and pay themselves, also whatever they write in their expense account is what gov. Pays them with little or no questioning i.e they can write 4 pieces of pencil for #2m and gov. Would pay them

2 Likes

Re: Which Government Agency Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria? by Cadec007(m): 11:45pm On Mar 29, 2018
Another set of corrupt officials are auditors......these ones too are fighting for autonomy , imagine auditors fixing their own salaries and paying themselves who would audit them?

1 Like

Re: Which Government Agency Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria? by rexchazy(m): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2018
In descending order
POLICE
NEPA
ARMY
EFCC
State and Federal ministries
FRSC
CUSTOMS
Federal, State and Local govt
U ND I

2 Likes

Re: Which Government Agency Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria? by hisgrace090: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2018
All are the same.
Re: Which Government Agency Do You Think Is The Most Corrupt In Nigeria? by ameri9ja: 2:56am On Mar 30, 2018
Which kind easy question be this na.
There can only be one answer:

P O L I C E !!!!! (Which, of course, include SARS)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Narrates Her Experience With Fraudster Driver And Passenger / Tragedy As Ss1 Female Stabs Classmate In The Eye For Refusing To Join Cult / Tension As Masked Security Men Storm National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.