Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander (2749 Views)

Nigeria And Germany Sign The 11,000mw Roadmap Deal To Improve Electricity - APC / The 11 Sins Of Daura That Led To His Sack / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? A Partinent Question Nigerian Army Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2018
By Ishola Ademola

Yesterday news made round about the mass burial of the 11 Privates laid to rest in Kaduna by the Nigerian Army. These gallant soldiers were killed during the exercise AYEM AKPATUMA along Birin Gwari-Funtua road on the 20th of this month.

It baffles me why all those who lost their lives were all Privates (those who are still new to the system). My heart bleeds, cos these boys are as young as someone still seeking admission into the higher institution.

Nigerian Army should take part of the blame of this death. How can they put all of them (privates) who has not garner any experience apart from their training at Army depot. From what i learnt from my friend in the Nigerian Army, i was told they were all 2017 intakes who have not even gone home to show their parent the uniform.

Even if its a war , for a nation to lost 11 soldiers is a disaster. Tell me what will warrant d killing of 11soldiers when we are not at war. Yet the government is not bothered. We are heading for serious disaster if this government wil not wakeup to its call.

I believe Army like other professions, young intakes like this are pupil are still learning on the job under a senior officer. Army Authority should please query someone for this error to prevent such from repeating.

This is where Buhari should be yesterday and not at the bus terminal in Lagos cry

May God Almighty comfort their parents.

Below are the names of the 11 Privates:

1. Private Olabode Hammed
2. Private Bamidele Adekunke Emmanuel,
3. Private Onuchukwu Christian Chigoziri
4. Private Adamu Muhammed
5. Private Lamara Ahmed
6. Private Mubarak Suleiman,
7. Private Bashir Dani
8. Private Usman Abubakar Halo
9. Private Nafiu Iliyasu
10. Private Safiyanu Ahmed
11. Private Alhassan Ibrahim

2 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:39am On Mar 30, 2018
This is picture of Adamu Mohammed..... A very young soul cry

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by northvietnam(m): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2018
they died for Nothing... cuz Pawns for politicians

3 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2018
In the game of chess, the pawns die first...

Where are the nzeogwu chukwuma k adunas of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:04am On Mar 30, 2018
northvietnam:
they died for Nothing...
cuz
Pawns for politicians

You're wrong brother. They are my heroes

1 Like

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by pyyxxaro: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2018
Died for nothing

Buhari de Lagos de commission bustop , de drink kunu with tinubu

Shameless country

4 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by SarkinYarki: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2018
The fact that Buhari missed attending the Funeral of 11 Nigerian boy soldiers brutally killed by Fulani militia but instead opted to be in Lagos playing low life politics with Tinubu and co speaks volumes on the the kind of Character Buhari actually is ..Buhari is a horridly horrible terrible character of a man

5 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 8:21am On Mar 30, 2018
Can that private Adamu be more than 20 years. This boy is barely out of his teens. May God forgive who ever did this to them and their parent. How can privates face militia like the Fulani herdsmen military wing who have been fighting all their lives. And Buhari claims he is on a rescue mission.

4 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by EbukaHades10(m): 8:32am On Mar 30, 2018
Last last,na DSS I go do. I cannot come and die young for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by deanoffaculty: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2018
Seriously, this spoilt my mood yesterday when I was listening the news. This is sad and I see it as a negligence on the side of NA.
RIP heroes!! You guys came, saw but you could not conquer.
This country sef don taya person.......bad news everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by northvietnam(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

You're wrong brother. They are my heroes

My brother abeg...
whats that thing they did that made them heroes to U..

please dont tell they are in uniform... (cuz they just signed up Ooo)...

2 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2018
EbukaHades10:
Last last,na DSS I go do. I cannot come and die young for Nigeria

Lol..... grin

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:
Can that private Adamu be more than 20 years. This boy is barely out of his teens. May God forgive who ever did this to them and their parent. How can privates face militia like the Fulani herdsmen military wing who have been fighting all their lives. And Buhari claims he is on a rescue mission.
you and the op mumu,those private are well trained than the Fulani militias,they must have been caught unaware.

For a regular infantry soldier,they accept 18years and above, so they are not kids and they can be sent to war
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
This is picture of Adamu Mohammed..... A very young soul cry
he knew what he signed up for,he is not a kid.

He was trained to fight and kill.
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
you and the op mumu,those private are well trained than the Fulani militias,they must have been caught unaware.

For a regular infantry soldier,they accept 18years and above, so they are not kids and they can be sent to war
Did you read were they said this guys only passed out in August 2017. What stupid training are you talking about. How can only privates be by their own. Privates are paired with senior officers most times in a ratio of 4 experienced officer to one private. Have you seen the Fulani guy reassembling the AK47 in a few minutes, even the police were astonished. You sit down there and talk about training, it not your fault, none of them is your relative. You think militias are just idiots who just stumbled on guns. Comparing privates to militia. They are mostly mercenaries who are paid to help pull down even legitimate governments. Abeg no let me vex for you.

4 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Kamanuozuzu: 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
Imagine if these soldiers were killed in Aba or anywhere near the East. By now they would have killed every living thing in that part of the country.

That tells u all u need to know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

Did you read were they said this guys only passed out in August 2017. What stupid training are you talking about. How can only privates be by their own. [/b]Privates are paired with senior officers most times in a ratio of 4 experienced officer to one private.[b] Have you seen the Fulani guy reassembling the AK47 in a few minutes, even the police were astonished. You sit down there and talk about training, it not your fault, none of them is your relative. You think militias are just idiots who just stumbled on guns. Comparing privates to militia. They are mostly mercenaries who are paid to help pull down even legitimate governments. Abeg no let me vex for you.
with this nonsense you wrote,I can now see you're a dumb girl grin
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
with this nonsense you wrote,I can now see you're a dumb girl grin
I give up your ignorance is incurable. You can't save a man from himself, can you. Continue to wallow in your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

I give up your ignorance is incurable. You can't save a man from himself, can you. Continue to wallow in your ignorance.
girl you just they disgrace yourself grin

Show me one military in the world were 4 officers are paired with just a single junior non commission officer grin

You dumb sef didn't know those private are all in a single platoon or company, they are just the only men that died,but there would have been a corporal,sergeant or even a junior noncommission officer fighting with them on that faithful day.

Stop saying what you know nothing about salopa grin
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
girl you just they disgrace yourself grin

Show me one military in the world were 4 officers are paired with just a single junior non commission officer grin

You dumb sef didn't know those private are all in a single platoon or company, they are just the only men that died,but there would have been a corporal,sergeant or even a junior noncommission officer fighting with them on that faithful day.

Stop saying what you know nothing about salopa grin
Oh please shut up!! Now listen to your self closely. Did your rationale make sense to you yourself. All privates were in one platoon Do you think formation in a reasonable platoon will allow privates all by their selves without any command. Do you think this is the video games you play? I don't argue with dummies who have convinced them selves that they are smart because they don't understand a thing. I guess you were the one that assigned all of them by themselves to a platoon it won't come as a surprise.

2 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

Oh please shut up!! Now listen to your self closely. Did your rationale make sense to you yourself. All privates were in one platoon Do you think formation in a reasonable platoon will allow privates all by their selves without any command. Do you think this is the video games you play? I don't argue with dummies who have convinced them selves that they are smart because they don't understand a thing. I guess you were the one that assigned all of them by themselves to a platoon it won't come as a surprise.
you're so foolish,I said they might be in a "platoon/company " where in the news was it written that they fought alone on that faithful day?
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by SarkinYarki: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

You clearly don't know the kind of stupid country you reside in if not youbwont doubt this
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
you're so foolish,I said they might be in a "platoon/company " where in the news was it written that they fought alone on that faithful day?
Idiot!! Why are you changing the narrative. You asked if I didn't realize they were all in a single platoon now you say they 'might've been in a platoon/company. For your information a typical platoon has a lieutenant, corporals, Sergents and privates. Don't come here adding narratives you cooked up in your head, I know most of your Ilk are not smart but your ego will not allow you to learn. I honestly can not continue any conversation with you. You won't still apply rationale and common sense not at the expense of my time.

3 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You clearly don't know the kind of stupid country you reside in if not youbwont doubt this
You are right Maybe I am overestimating the country and it's. I guess I was hoping there was still some ray of hope or salvation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

Idiot!! Why are you changing the narrative. You asked if I didn't realize they were all in a single platoon now you say they 'might've been in a platoon/company. For your information a typical platoon has a lieutenant, corporals, Sergents and privates. Don't come here adding narratives you cooked up in your head, I know most of your Ilk are not smart but your ego will not allow you to learn. I honestly can not continue any conversation with you. You won't still apply rationale and common sense not at the expense of my time.
you're a dumb fool,go and check my message again mumu,and how many men are in a Nigerian army platoon? Some platoon in the north east are even up to 50 men with more than 11 private in them,stop been dumb girl.
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 5:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
you're a dumb fool,go and check my message again mumu,and how many men are in a Nigerian army platoon? Some platoon in the north east are even up to 50 men with more than 11 private in them,stop been dumb girl.
Men!! Why are you this dumb. So the Militia asked everyone who was a private in the platoon to raise their hands and shot them one after the other without any resistance from other cadres. BTW what do I have to read in your stupid post other than your self delusive fantasy. Who argued with you about the size of a platoon. Could be as little as 15 and as much as 60. So what is your point stupid? You are so stupid to believe that Privates who were admitted just last year were more trained to confront a well known militia. Please get off my face, you are too stupid and dumb to be conversed with.

2 Likes

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Omololu001: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

Men!! Why are you this dumb. So the Militia asked everyone who was a private in the platoon to raise their hands and shot them one after the other without any resistance from other cadres. BTW what do I have to read in your stupid post other than your self delusive fantasy. Who argued with you about the size of a platoon. Could be as little as 15 and as much as 60. So what is your point stupid? You are so stupid to believe that Privates who were admitted just last year were more trained to confront a well known militia. Please get off my face, you are too stupid and dumb to be conversed with.
you are a dumb b!tchhh,private that were trained to fight, the army is not a place to play and have fun,they are trained to fight and kill.

Most of the men who fought during world war 1 and 2,some of them didn't train up to 6 month and they were sent to battle.

All this useless talk of sending private to battle, I don't know where it's coming from,once you're a military personnel you can be sent to a battle front.

During the US war in Iraq,most of the junior officers were sent direct to Iraq to fight after graduating from the military academy, guy you're so foo!!!ish abeg grin

Oya Send another rubbish post to me again foo!!! grin
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:
you are a dumb b!tchhh,private that were trained to fight, the army is not a place to play and have fun,they are trained to fight and kill.

Most of the men who fought during world war 1 and 2,some of them didn't train up to 6 month and they were sent to battle.

All this useless talk of sending private to battle, I don't know where it's coming from,once you're a military personnel you can be sent to a battle front.

During the US war in Iraq,most of the junior officers were sent direct to Iraq to fight after graduating from the military academy, guy you're so foo!!!ish abeg grin

stop wasting your time with that girl, those private are well trained, so I don't know what all this cries from them its all about.

Its not as if they were not trained before they were sent to the battle field

1 Like

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by CaptainStephen(m): 9:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
dealslip:

please stop this argument, Pay respect to these gallant men who paid the supreme price.
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by dealslip(f): 9:49pm On Mar 30, 2018
Omololu001:

Yawns! Mtschewww So you are still there fighting with your keyboard and mouse. What does an imbecil.e like you have to say but running from pillar to post with no coherent line of thought grasping at straws. If you like cry, you still don't make sense. Bye I have given you enough attention, but I realized its a waste of time as you won't still understand. It is like explaining how the internet works to chicken, where do I even start from. So begone for good with your hideous ugly face.
Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by surgical: 10:08pm On Mar 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
The fact that Buhari missed attending the Funeral of 11 Nigerian boy soldiers brutally killed by Fulani militia but instead opted to be in Lagos playing low life politics with Tinubu and co speaks volumes on the the kind of Character Buhari actually is ..Buhari is a horridly horrible terrible character of a man
His ambition is worth the blood of any nigerian, irrespective of the number, he has demonstrated this clearly enough, including that of his ardent supporter if occasion demands it.

1 Like

Re: Army Must Be Penalized For The Death Of The 11 Private soldiers- A Nairalander by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria is not worth dying for.
RIP to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Almajiri And Current Status Of The System / Ghana's Army Is Better Trained And Equipped Than The Nigerian Army. / Is Yusuf Datti Sound Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.