Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Shame On Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shame On Osinbajo (489 Views)

Buhari Shakes Saraki At Armed Forces Remembrance. Caption The Look On Osinbajo / VIDEO - Lagos Market Women Shower Praises On Osinbajo / ‘Shame On You’ – Femi Fani-Kayode Slams Omisore For Declaring Support For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2018
The Igbos say that when you give a little child a gift too big for him, he asks you who he should deliver it to. Our small vice president has shown that this office was always too large for his small mind and small heart. Mr osinbajo is a small man.
This idiot that is using up.the.Christian slot and has instead of speaking for the Christian cause is licking the Muslim oligarchs' bums is a fool. Mr osinbajo... It will never be well with you. Leah sharibu is being held because of her faith, and you a so called.pastor cannot speak against the injustice of negotiating the release of all but one girl, because it will inconvenience you? May you and all you hold dear suffer the same fate. You have the mind to eat and drink and make merry You are an idiot. It will never be well with you. And with all those you are licking their backsides. Useless fool.
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2018
Shameless idiot. You think you are laying the groundwork to ascend to the presidency? You are more stupid than I thought. Idiot. The more reason why I've since cut off all relationship with the useless Christian denominations of our day. Hopeless hypocrites.
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by Helpfromabove1(m): 10:26am On Mar 30, 2018
hmmm

1 Like

Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 10:30am On Mar 30, 2018
Where are all the idiots that call themselves Christians in this God forsaken administration? Where is the timid and cowardly olonisakin? Another fake pastor from the useless redeemed church I am told, where is the useless
Ogbonnaya onu, ngige, okorocha...big fools . it will never be well with your children. They will all die I the hands of terror
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2018
I hate hypocrisy... I hate hypocrites. Are Nigerian Christians totally devoid of all influence I spit on the shit you people call churches. Where are our people in government to mount pressure on this idiot and his lazy boss to bring back thus girl
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2018
Injustice against one is injustice against all. Buhari bring back Leah sharibu.
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by jchioma: 10:58am On Mar 30, 2018
Unfortunately, Christianity and the Nigerian churches, are all show off of religious piety. Bunch of hypocrites.
Osibanjo, though a coward, has shown why Christians are not taken seriously in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Shame On Osinbajo by Angelparadise: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2018
newbornmacho:
Shameless idiot. You think you are laying the groundwork to ascend to the presidency? You are more stupid than I thought. Idiot. The more reason why I've since cut off all relationship with the useless Christian denominations of our day. Hopeless hypocrites.
Sorry I will be force to call you a big fool that allow his salvation to depend on mare human like you . What a shame ! you are no different from them you are accusing because only those that base their Christianity on people actions do what those you are accusing are doing .
Please allow the holy spirit to lead you and pray for you leaders and #PRAY4LEAHSHERIBU.
What have you done in your little capacity to pray for our leaders or Leah Sheribu ?
For me I put her in prayers and share her information on FB .

1 Like

Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2018
Angelparadise:

Sorry I will be force to call you a big fool that allow his salvation to depend on mare human like you . What a shame ! you are no different from them you are accusing because only those that base their Christianity on people actions do what those you are accusing are doing .
Please allow the holy spirit to lead you and pray for you leaders and #PRAY4LEAHSHERIBU.
What have you done in your little capacity to pray for our leaders or Leah Sheribu ?
For me I put her in prayers and share her information on FB .
I don't join issues with female fools. Now buzz off
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2018
Useless Christian politicians...satisfied to be slaves of the north. It will never be well with you people
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 12:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Oh God please deliver Leah Sharibu
Re: Shame On Osinbajo by newbornmacho(m): 12:27pm On Mar 30, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Let's Give Saraki The Benefit Of The Doubt / Nigerians Reacts To Buhari Intention To Contest For A Second Term (pics) / Labour Raises Minimum Wage Demand From N56,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.