Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe (30016 Views)

Robert Mugabe’s 37-Year-Old Rule As Zimbabwean President In Pictures / Zimbabwean Soldiers Force Policemen To Sit On The Ground After Take Over / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by dre11(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe

Zimbabwe National Army officers across the country are reportedly demanding free services from sex workers as a show of appreciation for the role the military played in ousting the former President Robert Mugabe a bloodless coup.

The coup saw Emmerson Mnangagwa taking over from his boss Robert Mugabe.

The National Aids Council (NAC) and Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP) carried out a study last month to assess police officers knowledge, attitudes and practices towards key populations such as sex workers, gays, lesbians and drug users.

During the research, the sex workers complained bitterly that soldiers, some at gunpoint across the country, were demanding free sex from them.

"Soldiers have become the menace in various areas as they demanded free sex especially in the wake of the recent Operation Restore Legacy," the research noted with the incidences reported to be high among soldiers based in Chiredzi.

"They claimed to have brought freedom to the country and as such should be rewarded. They were accused of not paying for the sex while using their guns to intimidate the sex workers.

For fear of the guns, the sex workers end up giving in. When they asked the soldiers to pay; some soldiers would retort; 'Wakaihoda kupi'".

Titled "Knowledge, attitudes and practices of police officers towards key populations in Zimbabwe" the study also noted the negative practices of police officers. It found that instead of eradicating or halting sex work, police officers were actually promoting the trade and the rise in new HIV infections.

Male police officers were also accused of demanding free sex from the prostitutes during their patrol duties.

"Sex workers are always in a hurry and fear detection by police officers. In this regard, they do not have time to negotiate safe sex thereby increasing chances of HIV infection," the report says.

"While the relationship with police officers has improved, there are some police officers who still demanded free sex particularly from new and young sex workers who may not be experienced and knowledgeable about their rights.

"The following quotes from sex workers help to illustrate this: 'mapurisa echirume midzimu here inoda zvemahara? Are male police officers spirit mediums who should be given free things?

'Vanofunga kuti tiri mabhazi eZUPCO here avanoti vakangopfeka uniform vanokwira mahara" Do they think we are Zimbabwe United Passenger Company ( ZUPCO) buses, which they ride for free once they are wearing uniforms?"

According to the report, demand for free sex is usually used to release those sex workers who would have been picked up on accusations such as stealing from clients.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/zimbabwe-soldiers-demand-free-sex-as-reward-for-removing-mugabe.html

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by madridguy(m): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2018
tongue

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by NwaAmaikpe: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

Sex is grossly underrated.
Sex is life.
Sex is love,
Sex is everything.

Without sex, there can't be creation.
Sex is for both recreation and procreation.

I stand with the soldiers, even the bible says a Workman is entitled to his pay.
When there is no silver or gold, payment in kind is the only option.

Walahi, if the Nigerian Army can chase away Buhari, I will single-handedly give them all my village girls even my grandmother to have free sex with.

106 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by dynicks(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
no dull moment for that country aswear!!....i hail una ooo....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Jozzy1063: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Seriously
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by MRAKBEE(m): 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
The rate at which NwaAmaikpe and Madridguy appear on nairaland threads makes me wanna ask myself.... Are they jobless?

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by ZombieTAMER: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
Only in the shithole continent

Africans are only good in making babies... Trump
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by imamabi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Na wao. Finally e be like say na Mugabe fit that country

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Khayhigh01(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by onecornerboy(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Front page with no coment gaddamit
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by ZombieTAMER: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
madridguy:
tongue

Aren't you gonna sai barber?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by IambackPro: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
What nonsense abeg check my signature[b][/b]
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by scobyy2007: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
My Prayer Point Right Now

4 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by 6660M0666: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
Today is the day that Jesus Christ said it;

IT IS FINISHED!!.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by nothingmega122(m): 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2018
I dont knew sex is important to soldiers
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by J2381: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Soldiers, especially African soldiers never fail to show their narrow mindedness. I wonder if the government isn't paying them salaries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by katunboy: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Things fall apart.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by YUSUFAALIKALI(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
hmmm what niaja say,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by viyon02: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2018
Better than asking for junta longer stay.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by mcemmy0z: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ragtag military
Africans with their backward mentality
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by pejuakinab: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
Haba!

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
But why are Africans so preoccupied with sex?? When trump said that all Africans know how to do is to fuçk and breed children like rabbits, we felt insulted. But it’s the truth. Africa is so irrelevant in today’s world, What have we contributed other than diseases, poverty and wars? Why’s the black man so different? What are we so backward?
Spits!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by muykem: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2018
That's social responsibility of sex workers.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Britishcoins(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Very nice concept.
I wonder how sex used to be sweet..
Anyway I still maintain my virginity
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Lexusgs430: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Is it too much to ask for? All males + females willing to give, just take position......

I would give anything to oust Buhari.....

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Billionboi: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Konji
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by officialMarcTimi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
they will soon regret removing Mugabe. Gullible like Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Angelawhite(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Give them free sex. Sex is in their blood

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Blackfire(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
So if u removed donald trump, what will you demand for?
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
That's how it starts, before you know it we'll start hearing another libya story undecided

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Olalan(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Not minding the diseases that comes with it.
Re: Zimbabwean Soldiers Demand Free Sex As Reward for Removing Mugabe by Stevengerd(m): 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
Them use sex swear for them Zimbabwe People. Hahaha everytime sex, abi na their IGR

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

India Ready To Bypass Dollar In Trade With Russia / IIhan Omar Sworn-In In USA As First Female Muslim Lawmaker (Photos) / Ukraine Crisis: WHO Warns New Outbreak Could Become ‘Horseman Of The Apocalypse’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.