Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody (24789 Views)

Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes / Why We Are After Dino Melaye, Police Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by LocalChamp: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Published March 30, 2018

The Kogi state police command has confirmed the re-arrest of three out of the six suspects involved in the arms case against Senator Dino Melaye who escaped from custody on Wednesday.

The outgoing state commissioner of police, Ali Janga, who confirmed this, however, did not disclose the names of the arrested suspects.

“Yes, it is confirmed, but note that I am no longer the CP, I have been removed, so next time talk to the new CP, ” he said.

Our correspondent in Lokoja learnt that the suspects were re-arrested earlier today at an undisclosed location.

It was gathered that two of the suspects sustained gun shot wounds when they attempted to flee from the police.

They were said to be receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, as of the time of filling this report.

Details later

http://punchng.com/melaye-police-confirm-rearrest-of-three-suspects/

2 Likes

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by edlion57(m): 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Ftc.... this is a good sign..... God bless all my drunkard friends all over the world we will drink free beer grin througout dis weekend... ijn...by the ways ...APC UNA DRAMA DON DER TOO MUCH.... NIGERIANS are not fools

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by NwaAmaikpe: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

Dino has so much on his plate.
From wife battery,
To STD sharing,
From impregnating and abandoning an actress
To being an ABU Zaria dropout.

From jumping the fence to the House of Reps chambers to graduating with 3rd class.
From transforming to Dino from Daniel to visiting Bourdillon to intimidate Jagaban.
From the INEC recall process to his music video.
From an alleged staged assassination attempt to him stoned by his constituents.

This is a man who has survived the odds.

NOTE
He didn't survive all these negative odds because he is a great man but because Nigeria is a joke and his state Kogi is a tragedy.

134 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Nobody: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Worst police force in the whole universe. Even police from Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter and mars are more effective than them.
Let's see why that physco above me will type.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Somebodydaddy01: 8:22pm On Mar 30, 2018
Part 2

1 Like

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Fadelex(m): 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
if this government had focused on how to improve the citizen's welfare, we wouldn't be in this mess.... from day one, they have embarked on wild goose chases... what happened to the forgery case instituted against saraki and ekweremadu , what about code of conduct case? how about the recall process of dino melaye? what happened to oke and ikoyi billions? what about Andrew's case? the government has not successfully prosecuted any single case since 2015... abubakar Malami should be the worst AG in our history, even the useless Adoke and Bayo Ojo were not this worse.., you probably wont be challenged enough when you work under a docile boss.

7 Likes

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
lol. there are reasons for everything. PDP has always be there for us. our first love for that Mater, but we were not contended with their projects, with their love, with their leadership maturity and commitment we opted for a man that his highest level of qualification is postpaid NEPA bill.

God will see us through.... would have love to leave this Shithole for good, but mum won't let me

#Back2daura

4 Likes

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by adetes: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Non sense
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
Eku Oshi

1 Like

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Sh1thole police doing what they know how to do best, disgracing the country as usual. angry

3 Likes

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Dee60: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria - Land of unending drama!

God save us.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Toosure70: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
God take me and my family out of this country.

4 Likes

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Einl(m): 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Really silly

1 Like

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Alhkerimu(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Einl(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
This Melaye case is a joke. We all know it's political and stupid.

1 Like

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by vikyno(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
What is this "bring him down at all cost" all about? Naija Politics dirtier than any refuse dump I have ever seen.
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by gurunlocker: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigeria is full of the best selling movies in the world at the moment....
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Varsitystories(m): 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2018
undecided kiss
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by princeade86(m): 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
another set of arrangee people. Weldon kogite.

1 Like

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by omowolewa: 8:27pm On Mar 30, 2018
Please, who can help in relocating my families to Canada? I used to believe in thin country but seems we need a more orderly environment to grow

Toosure70:
God take me and my family out of this country.
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by ifyalways(f): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
Interesting times.

Dino 2 : Bello 1

Kogites better stake wisely.
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by NaijaMutant(f): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by osuofia2(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2018
Scripted, IGP idis kpotum ibrahim is going mad...the dullard Should remove this man cause the embarrassment to govt is too much

1 Like

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by AngelicBeing: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dino has so much on his plate.
From wife battery,
To STD sharing,
From impregnating and abandoning an actress
To being an ABU Zaria dropout.

From jumping the fence to the House of Reps chambers to graduating with 3rd class.
From transforming to Dino from Daniel to visiting Bourdillon to intimidate Jagaban.
From the INEC recall process to his music video.
From an alleged staged assassination attempt to him stoned by his constituents.

This is a man who has survived the odds.

NOTE
He didn't survive all these negative odds because he is a great man but because Nigeria is a joke and his state Kogi is a tragedy.
And because Nigeria is a jungle tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by LibertyRep: 8:30pm On Mar 30, 2018
And the drama continues.

I still don't understand how the police allowed itself to be enmeshed in the ego tussle between the two baby adults in the state

My heartfelt sympathy to th e people of that state.
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by IAmSkinny: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
People be arresting and re-arresting anyhow in 9ja. Even my grand parents are still arresting each in the bed room the way sony is arresting Canon and Nikon right now
http://www.fototech.com.ng/sony-a7iii-the-canon-and-nikon-killer/
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Olalan(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Season film, we are all watching
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Dino onye SK na Thailan
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by AutoReportNG: 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
These guys are jokers, as in serious jokers.

Alibaba still dey learn where this government dey... Its just a shame, this is shameful
Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Paperwhite(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hope they include the two star witnesses in the case against Sen.Melaye? Anything less the IGP should prepare for a lawsuit as Dino have said. angry

1 Like

Re: Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody by Deltayankeeboi: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin PLEASE where can i get a bus from nigeria to china. am leaving this country this week

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chinese Loan: Selfish Lawmakers Have Put Nigeria In Jeopardy – Amaechi / Serious Fire Outbreak At Ebute Metta, Near 3rd Mainland Bridge / APC Now Advertising On MTN 100naira Recharge Cards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.