Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) (29197 Views)

Court Jails 20 Internet Fraudsters In Benin City (Photos) / Residents Panic As Another Lifeless Body Surfaces In Umuahia City (photos) / Man Trying To Separate Fight At Filling Station In Delta Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Angelanest: 8:23pm On Mar 30, 2018
A suspected homosexual was nabbed red handed while trying to sleep with a young boy in Benin city, Edo state. The man who claimed that his name is Daniel and hails from Edo state - almost had his way in penetrating the boy from behind before he was caught by the boy's elder sister.

The sister raised an alarm as other residents apprehended the suspect and beat him mercilessly.

The suspect who said he is a bus conductor - confessed in a chilling footage how he was nabbed and also revealed that this is not the first time he has done something like that. He claimed to have slept with three young boys in Warri, Delta state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-caught-while-trying-to-sleep-with-a-young-boy-in-benin-city-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Dboy55(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
What the Bleep!!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Put broom inside his JT

9 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by 6660M0666: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2018
Just take a look at his head!
Bereft of hair!
and bereft of Brain.

As if being gay isn't bad enough, he had to be a damnable Paedophile too.

35 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Adedaniel211(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2018
chai.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2018
shocked

The only punishment they can possibly give him is to put 3thousand naira in his pocket, tie him up and dump him at Ugbague street.

Justice will take it's place.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by emillionaire: 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by CaptainStephen(m): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2018
I need just five minutes with this bagar if I no destroy him spinal cord.

5 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
[b] na so one of these gay ass men be
don fall in love with me. my guy no be
small thing. the stu.pid man said he
had a very soft spot for me. my guy i
weak. he even went as far as telling
me to leave the hostel i was staying in uniben so i can live with him in his
own house. make i no lie. i chop the man money no be small grin for the two years i played along with this
man in uniben. i bill am 3 phones grin na guyman i be. no vex this man dey give me at least 3k every week
anytime he see me. wat to do. street
boy no suppose dull when e see dis kind maga na. the man dey work as consultant for june 12 building.
uniben boys beware. i even catch d
mumu for nairaland sef dey promote
gayism. i no wan expose im username
sha. Benin men and gayism sha. Dm
plenty anyhow for uniben. If u sabi street, u go chop dem clean mouth.
Dm stu.pid die. But bros no try go dia
house if dm invite you o.No be me
send you Dat one. Use ur street
sense tak package ur matter. dm
ready spend millionS for u if you sharp

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chaii he needs to taste puna
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Temibabie(f): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
They should just cut his kini... No story
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by martinlooter(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Today is good Friday, let him be nailed to the Cross and crucified for the sins of other homosexuals and paedophiles.
Bastard

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Some comments here eh grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Andyblaze: 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cut the dick off
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Emekus92(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
The crime in Benin Edo state is increasing by the day. Evil act all around the state

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Mizsuccess2018(f): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2018
Benin and sex are like 5&6 ..wetin this eyes no go see.. make person just they look

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Papaaldrich: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
Werey sombori, see his head like Bitter-kola

5 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:58pm On Mar 30, 2018
cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only punishment they can possibly give him is put 3thousand naira in his pocket, tie him up and dump him at Ugbague street.

cheesy I know you are a grand Patron of Brothels

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by iphanyiuma(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Awon gay pedophile.. Only in benin grin
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by UDUJ(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Angelanest:
A suspected homosexual was nabbed red handed while trying to sleep with a young boy in Benin city, Edo state. The man who claimed that his name is Daniel and hails from Edo state - almost had his way in penetrating the boy from behind before he was caught by the boy's elder sister.

The sister raised an alarm as other residents apprehended the suspect and beat him mercilessly.

The suspect who said he is a bus conductor - confessed in a chilling footage how he was nabbed and also revealed that this is not the first time he has done something like that. He claimed to have slept with three young boys in Warri, Delta state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/03/man-caught-while-trying-to-sleep-with-a-young-boy-in-benin-city-photos.html

What's really happening in Nigeria nowadays? The proliferation of homosexual cases is increasing by the day angry

Do we call this forward modernization or backward modernization shocked

There are some things that are very unafricanlike and should never be allowed in our society angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by brainpulse: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Flat headed pig

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by abike12(f): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2018
Cut that useless thing off.
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2018
Lord have mercy on him. He is possessed and doesn't know what he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by IME1: 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2018

Why do some states of only have their bad news pushed to fp
Ogun
Edo
Kogi
Delta
Akwa Ibom
Benue
Are you saying nothing good comes from there?
Please people from these places push and insist on good news from your states and save the image cool

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by abike12(f): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
Iceberg3:
Lord have mercy on him. He is possessed and doesn't know what he is doing.

They should use blade to possess him with something even stronger
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Methodist4ever(m): 9:01pm On Mar 30, 2018
He should surrender to Jesus.
He will forgive and deliver.
Homosexuality is unclean and a detestable act before our God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by fergie001: 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Nigerians have bad mouth

See comments up ehhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by XVIER(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
freeze001:

She's just one Edo indigene out of many, don't label.
another one
Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by Blackfire(m): 9:04pm On Mar 30, 2018
CaptainStephen:
I need just five minutes with this bagar if I no destroy him spinal cord.

What if the guy kon beat you well well ?
*takes cover*

1 Like

Re: Man Trying To Sleep With A Boy In Benin City (Photos) by sparko1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The only punishment they can possibly give him is to put 3thousand naira in his pocket, tie him up and dump him at Ugbague street.

Hahaha! You know benin well! Hope that is not where you spend all your cash oh!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Alia Visits Site Of Collapsed Building, Blames Dunamis Leadership / Thugs Who Kidnapped Edo Zoo Director, Killed 3 Policemen In The Process Arrested / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Pregnant Wife Over N1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.