Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter (39381 Views)

This Big Bush Meat Could Worth More Than #20,000 / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. / Dead Big Fish Found In Abuja Where There Is No River. Causes A Huge Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Biglittlelois(f): 2:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
wow, nice
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Ramanto(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Boyooosa:
Bought or caught? Look much of a fisherman than one that could buy that luxury for easter.
just waka pass if you don't have anything intelligent to say
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Martin0(m): 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, please spice up that fish very well. I’m salivating here, just make sure to step it down with cold bottle of beer. Then look for one karishika after to unleash the dragon on.

Happy Holiday!!!

for ur mind now oogringrin

beer girlgrin
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by inereunwa1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

That is someone's girlfriend you killed.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by inereunwa1(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
Boyooosa:
Bought or caught? Look much of a fisherman than one that could buy that luxury for easter.
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by jaytime(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
#Fact

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Teaser0904(f): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
I hate fish
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by inereunwa1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
2morogobeta:
Bleep jesus he is a cunt
I think you know exactly what a cunt is grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Boyooosa(m): 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2018
Timekeeper:

U need dehydration..
Ramanto:

just waka pass if you don't have anything intelligent to say
Kuku kii me grin me too I know say I go hear am, I don post that comment b4 I remember say busy bodies dey nairaland. shocked
But wait o, pesin cannot say happy easter again? cry
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Oritzy: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
[/img]
2morogobeta:
Bleep jesus he is a cunt
Nah wah oooo this one na person pikin too? ABI na computer programming
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Topestbilly(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Boyooosa:

Aaahh!
God will forgive you of this sin you've committed.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Nightking04(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2018
Inviting lala to eat fish, is like inviting Fulani herdsmen to peace talks...SNAKES
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by eedreez505: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Timekeeper:

U need dehydration..

"Rehydration", you meant?
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Shigabs(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
Boyooosa:
Why are you quike to judge just by mere physical appearance? Btw how much is the worth of this fish that you call luxury? In my place it won't be more than 4k.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Topestbilly(m): 3:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Manz, see how you wan waste broodstock.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Boyooosa(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Topestbilly:

Aaahh!
God will forgive you of this sin you've committed.
Astagafhirullahi!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by marvin906(m): 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
honestly this fish is small
and i mean it

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by NwaliE01: 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Take it.

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by twinskenny(m): 3:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
You go need adogan onirin nla to cook this fish
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by jonaboy: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
manz:

Just find your way to KD you'll eat enough of this. Very natural sir.
Where in Kd abeg? I am in Kd.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by pweshboi(m): 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
manz:
I bought this fish to mark the joy and libration of my soul(Easter) I thus invite the good people of nairaland to come join me.
Special invitation to Lala.
You're inviting lala as if it's SNAKE...

Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by VagileVictor(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
All I know is that Lala won't miss this cat fish.

Lala, define your position on this matter.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by blueivy8: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
dat should b a manmaid that turned to fish
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by dalass(f): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mhizrohzz:

lolzz As in...
.... It's a shark! cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by heskeyw(m): 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shigabs:
Why are you quike to judge just by mere physical appearance? Btw how much is the worth of this fish that you call luxury? In my place it won't be more than 4k.
where are you from?
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Touchey: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mhizrohzz:
shocked
like Dis is very big
wink
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Pigsandidiots: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked
Op, na you dey really celebrate o.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
I can't eat that,its too big. shocked
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Jubilancy(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Massive!
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by Shigabs(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
heskeyw:

where are you from?
from Bassa. Kogi state.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by IBreakRules: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
OboOlora:
Op, please spice up that fish very well. I’m salivating here, just make sure to step it down with cold bottle of beer. Then look for one karishika after to unleash the dragon on.

Happy Holiday!!!

Damn!!!
U surely know how to flex life.
Re: A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter by bossrillboss: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
this fish na biggy fish,I no knw hu go call am small fish dan labai ya ne ba ni laban wayan kagrin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Cuisines And Dishes Among Deltans (photos) / Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike / Come and eat this Delicious Suya Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.