Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit (27496 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Releases His Own Version Of Amaechi Tape To Counter Premium Times / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter / Tolu Ogunlesi Clarifies Calling Nigerians ''Animals" Over Naomi Campbell Visits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by esmarcq(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
angry
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by BarryX(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
The comparison irks me a great deal
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Felixalex(m): 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Okoroawusa:
I no blame Tolu joo!

Sometimes these wailers get on your every nerve!

Mumu
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by YorubaAssasin: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
FreddyKruger:
Am sure he was referring to people of this ethnic group cuz they share same ancestry and lineage with animals.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by wonlasewonimi: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Comparing buhari and Mandela is the height of insanity. The issue here is naomi Campbell was hugely paid for that event.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by CrtlAltDel: 9:23am On Mar 31, 2018
All I see are idiots pigs of Biafra crying more than the bereaved....allow nigerians complain stop complaining on our behalf....is it your Nigeria cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2018
APC and dere madnesses
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by agadez007(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2018
grin grin
Two in one

Afonja people don suffer o

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by archangel1(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2018
This is hate speech. Where is DSS? Una no get work today? angry cool
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by nairaman66(m): 9:26am On Mar 31, 2018
Mr ongunlesi? The difference is that Naomi wasn’t paid when she visited South Africa to see Mandela! So you are the animal for making unguarded statements!

South Africans should come for your head for trying to compare a blood sucking demon with the late honorable Mandela!

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by freeze001(f): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2018
bejeiodus:
Tolu was a fine columnist when he wrote for The PUNCH Newspaper. When he got his current job, I thought he was going to do better at it than his predecessor, Omokri, but I don't know the devil that dwells in the Villa that turns hitherto fine gentlemen into arrogant and insolent men once they find themselves walking its corridors. Same 'transformation' happened to Uncle Reuben.

Na so d thing dey do Femi Adesina too.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by ensamy(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2018
Yes she visited Nelson Mandela and also visited Charles Taylor where she collected gift of blood diamonds. shocked shocked shocked This time na cattle she go get shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by duni04(m): 9:30am On Mar 31, 2018
three:
Tolu Ogunlesi?

The same one that said the Rail in Abuja didnt exist?
The same one that partnered with some group in kenya to deliver BUNI-TV that made (nice) parodies of Jonathan (apparently the guy was in it for something)
The same one who constantly called Jonathan ineffectual (and quite rightly so only if Jonathan is ineffectual Buhari is ineffectvirtual)
The same one that deceived his foreign media friends that the then Nigerian Government was despotic (Jonathan + Despot / Buhari = ??)
Everything you typed is rubbish. I doubt if those people liking your post can even make sense of it
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by hammer6F: 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
YARIBAA PEOPLE DON TIRE ME..........

I DONT WANT TO SHARE ANYTHING OR HAVE ANYTHING IN COMMON WITH THEM.

NIGERIA IS A SHIIT HOLE NOT BECOS OF ABOKI WEY NO GET SENSE, BUT BECOS AFONJA KEEPS AIDING AND ABETTING THEM.

NAOMI CAMPBELL STARTED DATING ONE AFONJA YOUNG ENOUGH TO BE HER SON.

THE ELDER ONES USE LAGOS TAX PAYERS MONEY TO BRING HER TO NIGERIA.

ALL THEY DO IN LAGOS IS SPEND TAX PAYERS MONEY ON FOREIGN WOMEN.

EVEN BOBRISKY, THE LOCAL MAN ASHAWO, BENEFIT.

AFONJA GO YOUR WAY, MAKE I GO MY WAY.

5 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by madridguy(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Seen.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Laredojohn(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
Tools for 2019 Campaign Loading .....all these stuffs gonna be used against them by 2019
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Kobicove(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2018
This government is a total disgrace - very poor quality manpower, from the top echelon to the minions!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by delishpot: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Ewu they are angry because she said he Invited her not because she met him.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by happney65: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2018
bejeiodus:
Tolu was a fine columnist when he wrote for The PUNCH Newspaper. When he got his current job, I thought he was going to do better at it than his predecessor, Omokri, but I don't know the devil that dwells in the Villa that turns hitherto fine gentlemen into arrogant and insolent men once they find themselves walking its corridors. Same 'transformation' happened to Uncle Reuben.

Power happened to them all..POWER!!!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Perpetual wailers everywhere...one of them said Nigeria is spending tax payers money to defend the invitation(referring to bashir Ahmed's TWEET.) meanwhile same bunch of jokes were jubilating Upandan when a Nigerian artist was invited for an Obama event recently

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by AK481(m): 9:34am On Mar 31, 2018
Was he a president when they hugged?

Did he invite her ?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Okoroawusa: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2018
Felixalex:

Mumu
Thanks
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2018
wonlasewonimi:
Comparing buhari and Mandela is the height of insanity. The issue here is naomi Campbell was hugely paid for that event.
and you have proof of this Abi?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by san316(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2018
He didn't call Nigerians animals. He only called those unrepentant impulsive critics.

Though he went too far Sha.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 31, 2018
guterMann:
How dare you compare Mandela with Buhari?

Mandela was educated, refined ,a man of principles, integrity and morals.

He could hug,kiss people's wives,girlfriend and nobody would bother.

How can you trust a man that married Aisha when she was barely 18years?

THE LAND OF THE RISING SUN MUST SET FORTH AT DAWN

Going by this your comment, I can conclude that you're as dumb as Buhari. Why didn't you give Mandela all the women in your life to kiss because nothing would happen when he was alive? And where is he today? 6ft under the ground. At what age did your parents marry? You think marriage in the olden days is this nonsense of today? Grow up!

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Ogonimilitant(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2018
How can you be comparing Buhari with Mandela
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Josnac(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2018
Even in the next 100years....There will never be a criteria to compare this two men.

Reason being that one loves his people.. while the other loves cows.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Billionboi: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2018
I trust Nigerians, thy are coming 4ur head.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Felixalex(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Thanks

Your welcome sir.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by DonCandido(f): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2018
RonJeremy:
Tolu and his benefactor are going back to Daura 2019 to live with real animals.......

Not correct, he is actually in a pole position for re-election.

Be realistic, there are no credible challengers months to the election.

Quit playing to the gallery already.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2018
Let him enjoy it while it Last.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Calls Nigerians 'Animals' & 'Mad' Over Naomi Campbell's Visit by Joemint(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2018
Lol ��, I respect my Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, animals in zoological Republic calling fellow animal animals..
All hail the Prophet.. All hail Biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Restructuring: Effective Leaders Listen, Sam Adeyemi Replies Presidency / Buhari To Face Third Disqualification Suit / Bukola Saraki Meets Edwin Clark (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.