Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) (17158 Views)

Various Car Tracking Device For Sale / Various Car Brands And What They Are Known For / See What This Guy Did To His Toyota Camry Pencil Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by MistadeRegal(m): 3:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
He tried.
Ambulance.
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Frankicent(m): 4:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Narldon:

Dear Lord, Just test me with 20billion or Dangote's Son

I want know my True Colour,

I just want to know if I have Sense. Just test me Lord. embarassed

Naaa I don't think you have sense. Cause if you do you wouldn't ask God to test you just to know you tru color. Next time tell God to slap you front and back with blessings... Not testing you be DJ ni?
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rubbish. Your man no burn pikin o
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by mechanics(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Wow, I was just laughing, he's talented.
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by patchsk(f): 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
@op.

Thanks lots.
You made my day!
Re: This Guy Made Various Car Sounds With His Mouth. They Sound So Real (video) by usibengate(m): 8:55am On Apr 07, 2018
Like seriously

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Bought A Car You Regret Buying? / Break Failure Experience ( Pix ) / Causes Of Water Mixing With Engine Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.