Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,319 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) (69470 Views)

University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by AngelicBeing: 12:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
amazinghomez09:
you are going no where we are in this together
grin
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
aaronson:
Some of this people left millions in their bank account but see them pack with other people who might NOT even have a bank account in the same truck for mass burial.

Some of them are highly educated but packed with illustrates in the same truck for mass burial.

This goes to show how worthless and useless social status and material things are if you don't have a close connection with your family.

You're right about the consequences of not having family in ones life but of what use is family to the dead? In death we are all the same.

3 Likes

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by AleksAndria: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shroud:
I'm taking about graphic contents of this proportion to have media censorship not clothing.

OK, but at this point they haven't been claimed, so if you're putting the pictures on social media, you do not have to censor it since you do not have Profile of any of the individuals. You want them recognized.

Modified:

Are you talking about censoring their private body parts??
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by pennylland: 12:55pm On Mar 31, 2018
It is true that Buhari is heartless,just look at the numbers of people who lost their lives as results of hunger since he becomes the the president of nigeria.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by dominique(f): 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Some of these people have loved ones who are probably still fasting and praying for their safe return.

6 Likes

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 31, 2018
Some walking dead kinda sh**
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by obainojazz(m): 12:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Geez embarassed
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by bellazz(m): 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
hnmmm..... Vanity upon vanity
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by lovelylad: 1:03pm On Mar 31, 2018
what the heck? Imma throw up
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by udysweet(f): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
HungerBAD:
Terrible.

It just hit me that we are nothing when dead. All the make ups, haircut, slaying and otherwise is nothing when dead.

In some Western Countries, it is compulsory that everybody has one form of identification or the other. And it is because of situations like this, so that the next of kin or family members can be contacted via that identifications if anything ever happens to that person.

The Country should embrace a National Data system that should be linked to all law enforcement agencies,and to all hospitals too.

Picture 5 shows the guys in lemon praying with " Ogogoro" to the spirit of the ancestors before moving the bodies. Just wondering how they go to bed at night with so much mummified bodies enshrined in their memories.
It is well sir.

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 1:06pm On Mar 31, 2018
Temibabie:
This life is a market place,vanity upon vanity,God please help me to do it right
Amen for u oh.. Cause with the level at which u fornicate.. Only God can rescue you
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Lovetinz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Each corpse is my brother,
Each corpse is my sister,
My friend,
My colleague,
on this earthly sojourn.
My heart bleeds for their misfortune.
-----
Picture 3.
Looking at the slit on her lower abdomen, Lady died after a Ceasarian section surgery.
I hope the baby lived.
I wish her soul Godspeed.

3 Likes

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nothing dey dis life
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2018
Evergreen4:
Mr op, please add graphic to your topic
remove the bra covering ur eyes and u would see graphic written in the topic

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 1:11pm On Mar 31, 2018
Yeeeeppppaaaaa, Na human being be dis Ayemi temi bami. What is life all about self?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Temibabie(f): 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Davedgr8:
Amen for u oh.. Cause with the level at which u fornicate.. Only God can rescue you

So how's that your business... You don baff?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by onomeabuja: 1:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
Davedgr8:
WTF.. How was the hospital and environs able to cope with the stench abi smell of those corpse turned skeleton?

And I believe, we also have corpses like this in most of the hospitals in Nigeria.

Damn, what a failed country. *spits*

This is one of the reason i want to leave this shiithole of a country.. If u sabi way to to get PR to Canada or Germany.. PM me asap..
U DEY FALL MY HAND HABA...,EVERY DAY U WAN LEAVE SHITHOLE NIGERIA BT U STILL DEY HERE.
NA SO UNA DE MAKE ME GET HOPE SAY IF UNA WON GO, I GO COME HOLD UNA TROUSER SO THAT ME GO BE ATTACHMENT TO UNA BT SEE U SEE ME FOR THESAME SHITHOLE NIGERIA!

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by jman77(m): 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
O ye living! Repent and give your life to JESUS CHRIST before its late........uwa bu pawpaw

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:15pm On Mar 31, 2018
overall90:
And why is it being posted here.
of what value is this information for goodness sake shocked
why did u open the trend
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
Temibabie:

So how's that your business... You don baff?
Baby, I never baff oh.. Been waiting for you so we'll have a warm bath together.. tongue
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Davedgr8(m): 1:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reelmii:
why did u open the trend
Uncle, thread is the correct word.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Shroud: 1:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
AleksAndria:

OK, but at this point they haven't been claimed, so if you're putting the pictures on social media, you do not have to censor it since you do not have Profile of any of the individuals. You want them recognized.

Modified:

Are you talking about censoring their private body parts??
this is pure graphic content and should be blured out. We have gotten to a place in this country where nothing is sacred anymore since Boko Haram and herdsmen cheap massacre have made us lose our natural inhibition for corpse and censorable materials.

BBC
CNN
Fox etc all cover mass killings and corpses but never in this scale.

2 Likes

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dis kain gory pix issa reminder of how feeble we r as human... Lets just live and lets live... Nufin is worth d stress we attached to life...

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
well I dont think its all of them dat does not have a means of identification, they could have been abandoned by their families due to lack of fund for a proper burial, some might not be a citizen of this country and so it is difficult for their people to come take them home for a burial, anything could hav happened. it is well, death is just a painful truth that we must accept.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Temibabie(f): 1:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Davedgr8:
Baby, I never baff oh.. Been waiting for you so we'll have a warm bath together.. tongue

Okay I'm coming
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by bukeb633(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
To remind u how u will later on undecided[Qquote author=overall90 post=66305432]And why is it being posted here.
of what value is this information for goodness sake shocked[/quote]
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shroud:
this is pure graphic content and should be blured out. We have gotten to a place in this country where nothing is sacred anymore since Boko Haram and herdsmen cheap massacre have made us lose our natural inhibition for corpse and censorable materials.

BBC
CNN
Fox etc all cover mass killings and corpses but never in this scale.
mr oga, this in Nigeria, nairaland for that matter, not CNN, BBC &FOX, there is a huge difference, so wen in rome u do as the romans do
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Evergreen4:
Don't you know the spelling of graphic?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Davedgr8:
Uncle, thread is the correct word.
tank u, I have seen u
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by alen4smith(m): 1:31pm On Mar 31, 2018
Evergreen4:
very graphic you mean to say
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by netflicks(m): 1:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
gosh! feel like throwing up! cry
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Shroud: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reelmii:
mr oga, this in Nigeria, nairaland for that matter, not CNN, BBC &FOX, there is a huge difference, so wen in rome u do as the romans do
Sorry, didn't know one's geographical location is a deterrent to wrapping one's head around the concept of global standards or international code of journalism. Phew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.