Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,569 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) (69540 Views)

University Of Abuja Hospital Plans Mass Burial For 108 Unclaimed Dead Bodies / Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / UNTH To Dispose 450 Unclaimed Corpses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
KOPT33:
I remember an old cemetry hand that used to live in our compound.

He was an odd person. He never used to leave his room or talk to anyone in the compound and he customarily wore black.

There used to be stories that he wasn't a living human being when we found out about his job.

Something happened one day that blew my mind. Here it is.

When he came home the one evening after his shift at the cemetery he let out a high-pitched cry and started speaking to the wind: "I am not the one that killed you. Look, aunty, look this is my room, not your house or your room where you breathed your last."

He opened his door and walked to the front gate. When he got to the gate, he opened it wide and spoke to the air again "aunty, look - this is my house. I didn't kill you so please leave me alone. Go and take your revenge. I don't ever want to see you again. You must not come back, if you do, I will teach you a very big lesson.

With that said he turned and looked around and smiled at my uncle when their eyes jammed.

"Solo, they come again?"

"No mind the stupid woman. I no say she dey follow me since yesterday night when we put her for ground"

"Na wao"

"We see this all the time"
and u are still leaving in dat compound? God will help all of u

2 Likes

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reelmii:

Papa Solo is dead. He died in 1999. He was never married. He also died a virgin.

Remembering him today spooks me so badly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Naked we come,naked we go.
Life looks so funny that we can't understand. We live today and tomorrow we die,what is the meaning of life?

All those who brag
Those who show their ego
Those with too much pride
Those who are hostile
Those who dnt value life
Those who kill their fellow being
Those who do skull mining
Those who do rituals
Those who pay people to kill
Those who sacrifice their fellow being
And finally those who do evil.

Hope you all have seen the end of life. One day we will be dead and our soul remains. It's now left if you do good/evil during your lifetime.

MR NIGER D(death)

2 Likes

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by pansophist(m): 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
amazinghomez09:
you are going no where we are in this together

Misery loves company cheesy

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
aaronson:
Some of this people left millions in their bank account but see them pack with other people who might NOT even have a bank account in the same truck for mass burial.

Some of them are highly educated but packed with illustrates in the same truck for mass burial.

This goes to show how worthless and useless social status and material things are if you don't have a close connection with your family.

Family could have had them buried properly but now they disposed en mass.

This is why I love that song by Jcole. "love yours"

my brother, na d one wey u chop wen u dey alive be ur own o, once u die ur property no be ur own again o
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by popsyleo1: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
RIP
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by EmmyDJourno: 1:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
Jesus is Lord

I never believed I would ever see a thing like this in my life, no Power to even keep them fresh

Were they once alive? shocked

See that truck full of them, like a horror movie of dead Zombies, I'm scarred for life embarassed

We need a credible data system

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shroud:
Sorry, didn't know one's geographical location is a deterrent to wrapping one's head around the concept of global standards or international code of journalism. Phew!

u better learn
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Jacktheripper: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
hidhrhis:
OMG see how dey pack ppl inside truck like all dis dry fish
why did I even open did thread gan now incant eat again

Sorry, if you did Gross Anatomy u won't complain much.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 1:44pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bruh!
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
KOPT33:

Papa Solo is dead. He died in 1999. He was never married. He also died a virgin.

Remembering him today spooks me so badly.
hmmmmm, na wah o
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Padua30: 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
God of heaven please continually give me ur grace to abide in ur way.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reelmii:

And you believed his story grin grin.

There is no way the world of form and shadow can agree to each other.

Or is he necromancer?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by BIXYBABE: 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oh my God...............see wat body turn to..........vanity upon vanity............do ur best nd leave d rest
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephenduru:
State hospital Otta,Ogun state yesterday had mass burial burial of unclaimed corpses.Below are photos from the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/unclaimed-corpses-at-state-hospital.html?m=1
extremely graphic
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by delzbaba(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2018
for those that like to eat stock fish.

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by LZAA: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
stephenduru:
State hospital Otta,Ogun state yesterday had mass burial burial of unclaimed corpses.Below are photos from the event

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/unclaimed-corpses-at-state-hospital.html?m=1
hmmmm
well we all know...

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by imam07: 2:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
overall90:
And why is it being posted here.
of what value is this information for goodness sake shocked
Did anyone forced u to open the link. Are u an illiterate? Did u not read the topic before opening. Your comment mumu pass lai Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by kanubiafra: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
THEY SHOULD HAVE WAITED NEXT YEAR AFTER ELECTIONS A CERTAIN SUDANESE WOULD HAVE JOINED THEM IN CELEBRATION
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Frankicent(m): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
priceaction:
This country is terrible. I mean seriously sick. See, no regards for human being. Nothing you enjoy being a citizen of this country, both alive and in death. Who do we really offended in this part of the world?
Some of the likely sources of these corpses are
1.police brutality
2.accident victims
3 ritual victims
4. Tb/ or HIV patients
5. Dead Prisoners
6.Armed robbers
7. People that abandoned their loved ones and gave fake address because they couldn't afford the charges or so.
8. Jungle justice and many more.
But they don't deserve to be treated in such inhumane conditions.
And again see how exposed the officials are. Same people that will board commercial vehicles after the close of work and likely transmit diseases to unsuspecting passengers.
By the way, that place that they will be buried needs to be highly concreted to avoid skull mining bussines around the place. If not, most of those corpses will still end in agbo and paraga sellers bottles.

They should just burn it instead of polluting the land....

Jeez how do you know rotten corspe are use as herb.?.. Chai awful
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by crackhouse(m): 2:13pm On Mar 31, 2018
KOPT33:

May these words of spite live to haunt you.
and haunt u too my brother.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by redsun(m): 2:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
I thought thry were supposed to be preserved in the mortuary, of a supposed institution of higher learning, why are looking as if they have just been exhumed?Blind country
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by mowapa(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
what does this nation do with all the finger prints it collect from international passport applicants?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by project4OO: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
GeoOla25:
If you view this photo and you’re not sober about life... then you’re aren’t human!

Some people see these bodies everyday. It means nothing to them.

2 Likes

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Chubhie: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Just like Hitler's death camp.Everybody must have a taste of mortal death.
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Shroud: 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
Reelmii:
u better learn
are you saying the reason for your social mal-adaptation is because you're a Nigerian?

Is that what you want me to learn? Your nonconformity to common sense?
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Reelmii: 2:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shroud:
are you saying the reason for you social mal-adaptation is because you're a Nigerian?

Is that what you want me to learn? Your nonconformity to common sense?
learn watever it is u want, all I know is that u BETTER LEARN
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sometimes i wonder wat life is about
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Explorers(m): 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
HungerBAD:
Terrible.

It just hit me that we are nothing when dead. All the make ups, haircut, slaying and otherwise is nothing when dead.

In some Western Countries, it is compulsory that everybody has one form of identification or the other. And it is because of situations like this, so that the next of kin or family members can be contacted via that identifications if anything ever happens to that person.

The Country should embrace a National Data system that should be linked to all law enforcement agencies,and to all hospitals too.

Picture 5 shows the guys in lemon praying with " Ogogoro" to the spirit of the ancestors before moving the bodies. Just wondering how they go to bed at night with so much mummified bodies enshrined in their memories.

Hmmmm.....Shocked bro.

pic5, they're praying.

1 Like

Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by tayo60(f): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Is that place a morgue? Looks like an abandoned latrine. Soo dirty! Spits!
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by NWgraphics(m): 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2018
Davedgr8:
WTF.. How was the hospital and environs able to cope with the stench abi smell of those corpse turned skeleton?

And I believe, we also have corpses like this in most of the hospitals in Nigeria.

Damn, what a failed country. *spits*

This is one of the reason i want to leave this shiithole of a country.. If u sabi way to to get PR to Canada or Germany.. PM me asap..
. who is holding u back??
Re: Unclaimed Corpses At State Hospital, Otta In Ogun Buried (Graphic Photos) by Nelsizzy(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
This brought me close to tears. Life is indeed vanity. I have never seen anything as scary as this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Help! What Should I Apply On My Torn Anus! This Hurts! / Nigerian Lady Vomits Maggots From Her Stomach, Thanks God For Healing (Graphic) / Raymond Dokpesi Snr And 7 Family Members Test Positive For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.