Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Dino Melaye: Police Claims Escaped Suspects Rearrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Police Claims Escaped Suspects Rearrested (275 Views)

Dino Melaye: Police Releases Photos, Gives Updates / Dino Melaye: Police Breaking My House Doors With Tool Boxes / Why We Are After Dino Melaye, Police Explain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Police Claims Escaped Suspects Rearrested by 10Ebisco: 10:43am On Mar 31, 2018
The Kogi State police command has confirmed the “re-arrest” of three out of the six suspects involved in the arms case against Senator Dino Melaye.

The suspects escaped from custody on Wednesday.

The outgoing state commissioner of police, Ali Janga, confirmed the development on Friday.

He, however, did not disclose the names of the arrested suspects.

“Yes, it is confirmed, but note that I am no longer the CP, I have been removed, so next time talk to the new CP, ” Punch quoted him as saying.

According to him, the suspects were re-arrested earlier on Friday.

Janga also did not disclose the location they were nabbed.

Two of the suspects reportedly sustained gun shot wounds when they attempted to flee from the police.

They were said to be receiving treatment at the Federal Medical Centre, Lokoja, as of the time of filling this report.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/03/dino-melaye-police-claims-escaped.html

(1) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Will Defeat Obasanjo, IBB, Others – Says Presidency / 83 Million Nigerians Poor Under PDP, APC, Says ANRP / President Buhari Denies $1 Billion Approval For Arms Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.