Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,429 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (27433 Views)

Lady Celebrates After Her Boss 'upgrades' Her From Housemaid To Housewife (vid) / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex / "Forget Your Husband, He Is Mine" - Single Lady Tells Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by librangyps(f): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Only1mi:

I understood perfectly the first time you said it, why they think happiness has to be linked to a man, I just get...

Thank you... I don't know why I bothered replying the guy ... The message is not for everyone

1 Like

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Igweann979(f): 5:06pm On Apr 01, 2018
Those supporting Clifford are in the same boat with him
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by mechanics(m): 6:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
The woman, madam Happiness don't fear God at all, so because someone took her husband, she want to pay back, that's wickedness.
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Adeboyefa(f): 2:47am On Apr 02, 2018
desiregold:
women fighting for a useless man that dont give a damn about them?

He even drove off and left them to be fighting themselves?

May God keep me so busy with work the day i will ever think of fighting for a man.

Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 03, 2018
[quote author=Adeboyefa post=66355272][/quote] Yea, so sad. And, you hardly see men fighting over a woman
Re: Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife by Seahawk: 5:21am On Apr 03, 2018
talk2percy:
So Cyriacus, as all these were happening u couldn't take a picture of Maureen and Happiness? Not even Clifford my Nigga?? Women can do anything to keep their men while some can go the extra mile to take another woman's husband and keep him for herself alone. grin because of our cassava grin
More like you guys are good at cooking up stories to make yourselves feel good.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help, My Elder Brother Is Taking Advantage Of My Sick Father! / Is He Serious Or Just Playing With My Emotions / Baby Musa Reunites With His Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.