Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:23 PM

Hon.edwin Okolie Felicitates With His People On Easter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon.edwin Okolie Felicitates With His People On Easter (234 Views)

Anthony Okolie Sues Hanan Buhari, DSS, Over SIM Card, Demands N500 Million / Why Anthony Okolie Was Arrested By DSS For Using Hanan Buhari’s Line / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon.edwin Okolie Felicitates With His People On Easter by Triton1996(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hon.Edwin Okolie felicitates with his people on Easter*
*...Advocates for voter registration, voting*

House of Representative hopeful, Mr. Chibuzor Edwin Okolie has felicitated with the people of Orlu/Orsu/Oru-East federal constituency of Imo state as the Christians all over the world marks the resurrection of Jesus Christ, Sunday.

In a release made available to newsmen, Friday and personally signed by him, pointed out, the event signifies triumph over principalities and power, but a hope of good tidings to come.

"I join all Christians all over the world, especially the good people of Orlu/Orsu/Oru-East federal constituency to mark the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ with the hope the situation we are into it now can only get better as God who created us are aware of our situations.

" The resurrection of Jesus Christ as being celebrated is a sign of good things to come and I appeal to every right thinking human being from my area to use this period to do the right thing by participating continuous voter registration exercise for the purposes of participating in the electoral processes that will enable them elect representatives at all levels to that are credible.

"We will be doing ourselves a lot more good, if we all see the need to voting those that will have our interests at hearts during the forthcoming general elections in 2019 and beyond".

Furthermore, Okolie who hails from Ozuh Omuma in Oru-East LGA; called on Christians to hold on to their faith, irrespective of what they are going through, adding everyone was supposed to be hopeful in the Resurrected Christ, which he said" Is the only way we can truly tap from the graces that come with Easter ".

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Lawyer Wants More Women In Politics / We’ll Keep Supporting Genuine Investors ––okowa / Nigeria: 149 Women And Children Rescued From Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.