Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,591 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) (13315 Views)

Bauchi Youths Threaten To Recall 17 Lawmakers Over Assembly Crisis / Akpabio Wept As He Mocked PDP At A Rally In Akwa Ibom / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by stephenduru: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
March4Buhari in Bauchi

Bauchi ypuths today staged in a rally in support of President Buhari.Many were pictured with placards with inscription 'Baba2019'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/03/bauchi-youths-stage-rally-in-support-of.html?m=1

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by stephenduru: 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2018

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by stephenduru: 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Topestbilly(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
The #500 you people collected won't last for 4hours. Most of them have taken Tramadol to convert their hunger and anger to strength.

In lagos We all know how they engage in tedious and hard labour in exchange for food money. How will they've sense?

THE FUTURE OF THE NORTHERNERS IS WORRISOME.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
See how lean they are all looking. Mostly unemployed. Not source of income. Zero intellect and no hope for the future. Mostly uneducated and completely useless.

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

Bunch of paid zombies.

The are just an animals, how furious it is to their wretched family for giving birth to a semi-mad people.

I repeat nobody in his/her right senses will want Buhari to govern again, except paid lunatics above.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sai Baba everywhere

Sai Baba 2019

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by papoudaupolos: 4:48pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
See how lean they are all looking. Mostly unemployed. Not source of income. Zero intellect and no hope for the future. Mostly uneducated and completely useless.
Damn u r sadman

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Rented crowd.

13 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 4:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
papoudaupolos:

Damn u r sadman

Fools make me sad. Zombies make me sadder.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by papoudaupolos: 4:57pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Fools make me sad. Zombies make me sadder.
The sadder you are the happier they became

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2018
papoudaupolos:

The sadder you are the happier they became

A fool cannot be happy. He doesn't even know what happiness is...
People are given 5h to colour themselves and chant SaiBaba and you think that's happiness? The fools are not even thinking about 2moro.
Dem no go build house?
Dem no go marry?
Dem no go buy car?
Dem no go train children?

That's not even in their brain...just give them 5h...let's drink and smoke today, 2moro we die...where is the happiness there?

Zombies make me sick.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by tayebest(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

A fool cannot be happy. He doesn't even ink what happiness is...
People are giving 5h to colour themselves and chant SaiBaba and you think that's happiness? The fools are not even thinking about 2moro.
Dem no go build house?
Dem no go marry?
Dem no go buy car?
Dem no go train children?

That's not even in their brain...just give them 5h...let's drink and smoke today, 2moro we die...where is the happiness there?

Zombies make me sick.

sorry o! I can see the tin dey really pain you oo! cheesy grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Hofbrauhaus(m): 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2018
tayebest:

sorry o! I can see the tin dey really pain you oo! cheesy grin

I only pity you poor people...

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by 4kDdullard: 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Dem go use the 500 naira smoke weed and before 2 days it will finish

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by tayebest(m): 5:16pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

I only pity you poor people...
...rather pity your self! sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

I truly don't think NDLEA and NAFDAC impounded all those hard drugs.

These folks are certainly under the influence of something strong; something that has blocked their brain from reason or perception.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Captain8(m): 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Na human being dey de state?

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by chiefadv1: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ok
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
Awon OPONU undecided undecided

Just watch this Joke of a President re-elected come 2019.
The masses may vote against him.
still have got a hunch, that the 2019 election will not be credible.

Northern Nigeria= Definition of Backwardness undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by chiefadv1: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
They have been paid?

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
The game is over for Buhari

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Inanslove(m): 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
i wonder hw long the youths who are suppose to be the strength and power of this great nation continue like this........YOUTHS UNA NEVER STILL OPEN EYE

3 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Alejob: 5:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Any set of political jobbers can come together to do anything for recognition.....

IMO not many sane Nigerian will openly roll out drum for a Buhari Candidacy come 2019

He was sick like every mere mortal and was flown abroad for months and I doubt if has upgraded any hospital in Abuja or Daura to attend to his own needs.... His son was involved in an accident and had to be flown abroad too for further treatment.....things that people he is ruling over can only do with alms and contributry funds from the public and yet we can't point to one solid hospital.....

Imagine if the UK Doctor has inserted chips into his brains and remotely controlled his thoughts and dictates... What sort of national risk is that?

I mean who does that.... Can a Putin go to UK for treatment? What kind of people are we really?"How was his son able to afford a powered bike that amount to millions? Has he fully paid back his loan for his APC ticket? Why are his children schooling abroad?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
It is well.
Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by ogaJona(m): 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
northern almajiris South get your pvc

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by OSUigbo: 5:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Useless baba

Hopeless cows (youths)

4 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
These are the people enjoying the massacre of the innocent.... They don't care about the whereabouts of little miss sheribu probably because she is from the Christain minority...

All they care about is the continuity of sai barber agenda

Wicked things

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by ajulu8000(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bauchi can not progress....the only progress that state have is putting up posters of the governor and president at evey corner. Brainwashed people. God help them

8 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by musa234(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Who did this to the north? We've been so impoverished by this same leaders we hail and applaud.. Walahi stupidity at its peak!

7 Likes

Re: Bauchi Youths Stage A Rally In Support Of Buhari's Continuity (Photos) by Jabioro: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
The lost of common sense is a worrisome issues.,someone somewhere is thinking for them,use and dumb the fools like pack of cigarrate.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Didn’t Deny Not Being A Nigerian By Birth - Buhari, APC Tells Tribunal / Nigerian Army To Extend ‘operation Positive Identification’ Nationwide / #EndSARS: Police To Promote Officers Killed, Injured During Recent Rampage — IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.