Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (88152 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Agnesgrace(f): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2018
Nwakaire:
Pls someone help me with ptdf oss past questions.
This is my email: nwakairelucky@gmail.com
I will be very grateful
Sylvester01, Dokore, cyborg123, syvestre,wiseoldman etc
Pls help me
please my fellow nairalanders help me with the past questions this is my mail
augustineagnes99@gmail.com
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by victorchukwu54: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2018
cyborg123:

You will see a 'statement of purpose' link.

Click on it, then copy and paste the SoP to a new Microsoft word document.

You may then edit & save it in a presentable format.
It worked. Seems the site is fully back now.
Thanks.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by victorchukwu54: 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Agnesgrace:

please my fellow nairalanders help me with the past questions this is my mail
augustineagnes99@gmail.com
Guys... Why asking for the past questions when the mail is directing that there will only be presentation of our individual SoP.
Or didn't I understand it very well?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by cyborg123(m): 7:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
victorchukwu54, you are welcome.

Agnesgrace, Nwakaire, I don't have PTDF OSS past questions. I hope others mentioned can be of help.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by cyborg123(m): 7:37pm On Apr 08, 2018
victorchukwu54:

Guys... Why asking for the past questions when the mail is directing that there will only be presentation of our individual SoP.
Or didn't I understand it very well?
I'm wondering too.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 8:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
Please don't go and kill yourself looking for ptdf past questions and thinking of how to go through your SoP at the same time . The time is short. If you are for Msc Prepare ONLY your SoP. If you are for PhD, both Research Proposal and SoP is needed. Stick to the lastest E-mail instructions for now.

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Hadeh101: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2018
GraceM2017:
Please does anyone have the contact of a credible ptdf personnel so we can confirm which mail to stick with. The first mail was conflicting, stating interview and writing test date, while the second mail explicitly indicates an interview. I have Monday(first invite) and Wednesday(second invite); and I need to take permission from work. Monday is just some hours away. Please anyone with reliable clarification. Thanks all.

Interview My second mail specifies presentation o! Or is yours PhD?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
victorchukwu54:

It worked. Seems the site is fully back now.
Thanks.
which one is presentable format again? SoP has no sub-headings like research proposal. Are you saying the SoP was scattered? Except so. Just print the SoP you originally submitted and go and present/defend it before the panel. Shikena
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by ebusky247: 5:26am On Apr 09, 2018
I wasn't selected though but I want to wish you all luck in your interviews.
I would also be greatly happy if I can get a sample of your SOP to aid me as I prepare to register for that if the UK.
My mail; jsphinnocent25@gmail.com
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by ebusky247: 5:26am On Apr 09, 2018
I wasn't selected though but I want to wish you all luck in your interviews.
I would also be greatly happy if I can get a sample of your SOP to aid me as I prepare to register for that of the UK.
My mail; jsphinnocent25@gmail.com
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by cyborg123(m): 6:58am On Apr 09, 2018
insperyadyou:
which one is presentable format again? SoP has no sub-headings like research proposal. Are you saying the SoP was scattered? Except so. Just print the SoP you originally submitted and go and present/defend it before the panel. Shikena
The SoP was all jumbled up because it's in a text box. I meant he should add spaces or paragraphs where he thinks it is necessary.

Best of luck to everyone as the interviews start today.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by GraceM2017: 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
Yeah, we are saying the same thing. During the interview, you make the presentation. Well, we would get more clarity soon.
Hadeh101:

Interview My second mail specifies presentation o! Or is yours PhD?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by opemileniyan: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Goodday, great one, I need to contact you please, kindly hi me on olatoyegbenga@gmail.com. Your quick response will be highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by victorchukwu54: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Please any idea on whether one can make changes in his/her original SoP. Thus a bit different from what was formally sent during application.
I wanted adding some things to the one I will be using during the presentation.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by saintneo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by GCsomething: 4:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
How far MSc scholars that was interviewed today?

Feedback pls.

I am still in good prayer for you. Good luck once again and accept my congratulations
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
I am done with my own just now. Everything is centred around SOP. Nobody asked for transcript

4 Likes

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by silentdude(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
insperyadyou:
I am done with my own just now. Everything is centred around SOP. Nobody asked for transcript

how long did it last (the presentation)? Was the candidate poll a large one?
Lastly, how was the coordination of the exercise like?

Thank you for your contribution.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 6:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
silentdude:

how long did it last (the presentation)? Was the candidate poll a large one?
Lastly, how was the coordination of the exercise like?

Thank you for your contribution.
between 5 to 7 minutes. You will sit down on your own executive sit and face the panel. You will be given one of your SOPs as you address them
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Was their any delegate from any of the countries: China, France and/or Germany in the interview panel?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by polyma(m): 8:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
insperyadyou:

What about certificate?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by polyma(m): 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
insperyadyou:
between 5 to 7 minutes. You will sit down on your own executive sit and face the panel. You will be given one of your SOPs as you address them

Is it the one online or the one you just brought?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by polyma(m): 8:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
insperyadyou:

Congrats...good news in coming
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by victorchukwu54: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
polyma:

Congrats....., my brother that just finished being texted. But did they ask you the question based on the print out of the SoP you brought. Or the one you submitted during application?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Meetzick: 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
insperyadyou:

Congratulations, I tap into your grace. Can we now ignore the first email we got telling us about 'test venue'?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by cyborg123(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
insperyadyou:
I wish you outstanding success. Thanks for the feedback.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2018
polyma:

What about certificate?
each of the 5 members of the panel will look at your original certificate very well and they will jot down something, then it will be given to one of them who will hold it for a longer time than necessary until your time will elapse.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
polyma:

as you give them your Sop, they will check something on their system before they ask you question. I was a confirmed participant in today's interview and I am waiting for the lies somebody will come and blow here
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 9:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
Meetzick:

Congratulations, I tap into your grace. Can we now ignore the first email we got telling us about 'test venue'?
before the interview started proper, a woman/staff came to address us. She said the first mail we all received was an error. She said it's the second mail that is authentic.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by polyma(m): 9:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
insperyadyou:
each of the 5 members of the panel will look at your original certificate very well and they will jot down something, then it will be given to one of them who will hold it for a longer time than necessary until your time will elapse.

Okay...Thanks. I don't have the original for now sha.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by yildaz: 9:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Some were just asked questions based on the documents and credentials submitted. Some, were asked to present.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
polyma:

Okay...Thanks. I don't have the original for now sha.
go with your statement. Always remove fear in all you do. Whatever will be will be

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

Best Nigerian Universities For Studying Medicine / FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.