Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (88043 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by mercyp001(f): 9:13pm On May 01, 2018
ptdfadmnqust:
Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Scholarship from 2010 to 2018 Past-Questions and Answers soft copies updated Available on sale.

The PTDF deadline has finally reached and PTDF would be shortlisting any moment from now. The fact that PTDF exams is not cheap cannot be overemphasized. Most scholarship boards keep repeating their questions that's why they don't allow students go out with their question paper. However, experts have found a way to get these questions to aid students.

A lot of people do not even know what they are selling. Please do not be deceived by people who say they have the most recent past questions. From 2010 was computer based so you cannot find the questions anywhere but we managed to get the one of 2010 shown below. Most of them buy from us and illegally sell to others. We have over 43 documents containing PTDF Scholarship Past Questions. Buying illegally our materials from others may be risky so please take note. For information on the format and how to get the scholarship past questions.

We have been in the business of selling the Ptdf past questions and answers to scholarship candidates both for undergraduate and post graduate and we have had a hard-earned reputation over the years. Our brand represents quality, having gained the trust of over 500 Nigerian Students both undergraduates and post graduate over the years. Customer Satisfaction is our watchword - we dont joke with our customers.

Contact Gateway consult Mr Edward to Purchase the PTDF Undergraduate & Post Graduate Scholarship from 2010 to 2018 Past Questions and Answers now and also I can offer 100% assistance on last year's questions on HSE, occupational and health safety, Environmental engineering and other environmental related courses. It will very much help you and for more tips on strategy to be lucky to be among the top 4,5 or 6 in your state and We have both the general and specific questions for each course.

23. When was the oldest university in Nigeria established?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

24. The quality of petroleum is determined by the amount of ………it contains
A. Phosphorous
B. Carbon
C. Hydrogen
D.sulphur
E. Oxygen

25. A boy in a barber shop sits between 2 parallel mirrors. How many images of himself will he observe
A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4

26. America wants to go to war against iraq because in her opinion the latter did not comply with the spirit and letter of which united nations resulotuion?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471

27. When was the state of israel created out of palestine?
A. 14th may 1948
B. 1oth december 1947
C. 12th may 1945
D. 1st october 1946
E. 23rd august 1950

Do you know the answers to these questions?

All these are contained in the past question

23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A

We have both the general and specific questions for each course.

23. When was the oldest university in nigeria established?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

24. The quality of petroleum is determined by the amount of ………… it contains
A. Phosphorous
B. Carbon
C. Hydrogen
D.sulphur
E. Oxygen

25. A boy in a barber shop sits between 2 parallel mirrors. How many images of himself will he observe
A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4

26. America wants to go to war against iraq because in her opinion the latter did not comply with the spirit and letter of which united nations resolution?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471

A. 14th may 1948
B. 1oth december 1947
C. 12th may 1945
D. 1st october 1946
E. 23rd august 1950

Do you know the answers?

23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A
I guessed u are leaving in SUDAN, because if u are leaving in Nigeria, you will knw what is going on concerning PTDF Scholarship. Let me add this to your questions, which University in Nigeria has the tallest Senate building? Check Google for the answer. Oga Ade,get the latest info about d PTDF Scholarship,then u will knw what to do with your past questions.

2 Likes

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kennynelcon(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2018
ptdfadmnqust:
Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Scholarship from 2010 to 2018 Past-Questions and Answers soft copies updated Available on sale.

The PTDF deadline has finally reached and PTDF would be shortlisting any moment from now. The fact that PTDF exams is not cheap cannot be overemphasized. Most scholarship boards keep repeating their questions that's why they don't allow students go out with their question paper. However, experts have found a way to get these questions to aid students.

A lot of people do not even know what they are selling. Please do not be deceived by people who say they have the most recent past questions. From 2010 was computer based so you cannot find the questions anywhere but we managed to get the one of 2010 shown below. Most of them buy from us and illegally sell to others. We have over 43 documents containing PTDF Scholarship Past Questions. Buying illegally our materials from others may be risky so please take note. For information on the format and how to get the scholarship past questions.

We have been in the business of selling the Ptdf past questions and answers to scholarship candidates both for undergraduate and post graduate and we have had a hard-earned reputation over the years. Our brand represents quality, having gained the trust of over 500 Nigerian Students both undergraduates and post graduate over the years. Customer Satisfaction is our watchword - we dont joke with our customers.

Contact Gateway consult Mr Edward to Purchase the PTDF Undergraduate & Post Graduate Scholarship from 2010 to 2018 Past Questions and Answers now and also I can offer 100% assistance on last year's questions on HSE, occupational and health safety, Environmental engineering and other environmental related courses. It will very much help you and for more tips on strategy to be lucky to be among the top 4,5 or 6 in your state and We have both the general and specific questions for each course.

23. When was the oldest university in Nigeria established?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

24. The quality of petroleum is determined by the amount of ………it contains
A. Phosphorous
B. Carbon
C. Hydrogen
D.sulphur
E. Oxygen

A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4

26. America wants to go to war against iraq because in her opinion the latter did not comply with the spirit and letter of which united nations resulotuion?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471

A. 14th may 1948
B. 1oth december 1947
C. 12th may 1945
D. 1st october 1946
E. 23rd august 1950

Do you know the answers to these questions?

23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A

We have both the general and specific questions for each course.

23. When was the oldest university in nigeria established?
A.1948
B.1960
C.1962
D.1936
E.1952

24. The quality of petroleum is determined by the amount of ………… it contains
A. Phosphorous
B. Carbon
C. Hydrogen
D.sulphur
E. Oxygen

A. 2
B. 1
C. ∞ ans
D. 200
E. 4

26. America wants to go to war against iraq because in her opinion the latter did not comply with the spirit and letter of which united nations resolution?
A. 1771
B. 1441
C. 1741
D. 1174
E. 1471

A. 14th may 1948
B. 1oth december 1947
C. 12th may 1945
D. 1st october 1946
E. 23rd august 1950

Do you know the answers?

23. A
24. D
25. C
26. B
27. A

Interview now
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by henroo2003: 10:11pm On May 01, 2018
Pls I tried logging into the site but it's not opening. I applied for MSC, does it mean am not shortlisted? ,
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by motivationspika(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2018
Nobody should come here to mislead anybody. Beginning from 2018, there is no longer aptitude test for PTDF scholarship but interview. Please divert your ideas to other things, mr opportunist

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by GCsomething: 5:36am On May 02, 2018
You self you dull. There is no clear distinction between how resourceful you claim to be to what others have.

What differentiates you? You copy the same questions sample available online everywhere. Hmmm!

I had expected to see different question sample especially last year's...
Also, you look to be ignorant of the latest format, while others are boasting of having sample interview questions as adopted by the scheme recently; you still call CBT.

Broo! Update pls

[color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by iretex1(m): 11:49am On May 05, 2018
kuchikau1:
...yes o! I have just gotten one. P:R.C fully funded scholarship for internation students.

How can I apply for the scholarship?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by pussyAvenger: 5:14pm On May 05, 2018
Maxmax2:
Good day and congrats to those who were shortlisted, pls since we are required to come with transcript, how soon go about it? Should really process new one or I should go with the photocopy of the one with me? Pls
how did u get the one you have now?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kuchikau1: 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
tribalism and nepotism EVERYWHERE! PTDF that will eventualy abandone u oversea, stranded. Pls apply to oversea govt for their varoius scholarships. HAVE GOTTEN ONE.....U TOO CAN.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kuchikau1: 5:22pm On May 05, 2018
tribalism and nepotism EVERYWHERE! PTDF that will eventualy abandone u oversea, stranded. Pls apply to oversea govt for their varoius scholarships. HAVE GOTTEN ONE.....U TOO CAN...
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Iliyasdass(m): 8:00am On May 06, 2018
kuchikau1:
tribalism and nepotism EVERYWHERE! PTDF that will eventualy abandone u oversea, stranded. Pls apply to oversea govt for their varoius scholarships. HAVE GOTTEN ONE.....U TOO CAN...

I smell lies shocked
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by barrack04: 5:40pm On May 06, 2018
Have they shortlisted for the UK scholarship or for those who did interview some weeks ago.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kuchikau1: 9:48pm On May 06, 2018
Iliyasdass:

I smell lies shocked
keep smelling...
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by polyma(m): 12:17pm On May 08, 2018
PTDF
Dear Applicant,
CENTER UPDATE FOR 2018/2019 PTDF SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW
All Applicants are hereby requested to log back into the portal to update their preferable center for the interview. Note this procedure only last for 48 hours and in the case where an applicant fails to choose a center, the closest center to their state origin would be automatically selected for them as their interview center.
Also, the Ph.D. scholars are required to pick their Ph.D. Interview Panel within the next 48 hours (to be closed by 6 pm on Wednesday). Their options are as follows;
• Engineering
• Environmental
• Management
• Geosciences
• Computing
Sincerely,
PTDF Scholarships Team
PTDF Scholarship
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by saintsam(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2018
I received an email containing the above content from PTDF, however I am unable to log in. The site kept saying that the portal is closed. Am I the only one with the same challenge?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Samdex1(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2018
Please when are they releasing the interview results............... Any idea?
Thanks.
marveloncy1:
Thank you very much for the news! been shortlisted too. But is like no date is fixed for the interview. Any idea on the date?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by ogechijohn(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2018
saintsam:
I received an email containing the above content from PTDF, however I am unable to log in. The site kept saying that the portal is closed. Am I the only one with the same challenge?

No you're not the only one. Am having same challenge over here smiley
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by denniece1(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2018
saintsam:

You are not alone
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by saintsam(m): 3:08pm On May 08, 2018
ogechijohn:

No you're not the only one. Am having same challenge over here smiley

Ok, let's keep hope alive. I wonder what to make of it though.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by HomeTutor1(f): 3:57pm On May 08, 2018
saintsam:

Ok, let's keep hope alive. I wonder what to make of it though.
The message was sent to only those that were shortlisted
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by HomeTutor1(f): 4:52pm On May 08, 2018
kuchikau1:
please help me thank God almighty! I have been awarded a fully funded scholarship by the government of the P.R.C. To study at university of medical science, benjing. Am leaving naija in august. Oluwa nagode!
Please how do I contact you? I need more information on this scholarship
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Nwekechimex: 5:06pm On May 08, 2018
I actually got this mail,but I have tried logging in,the response am getting is "portal closed"...why please?
polyma:
PTDF
Dear Applicant,
CENTER UPDATE FOR 2018/2019 PTDF SCHOLARSHIP INTERVIEW
All Applicants are hereby requested to log back into the portal to update their preferable center for the interview. Note this procedure only last for 48 hours and in the case where an applicant fails to choose a center, the closest center to their state origin would be automatically selected for them as their interview center.
Also, the Ph.D. scholars are required to pick their Ph.D. Interview Panel within the next 48 hours (to be closed by 6 pm on Wednesday). Their options are as follows;
• Engineering
• Environmental
• Management
• Geosciences
• Computing
Sincerely,
PTDF Scholarships Team
PTDF Scholarship
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Iliyasdass(m): 5:07pm On May 08, 2018
Who chose interview centre during the registration and still got an an e-mail for the selection of interview centre again ?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by CSmooth: 5:15pm On May 08, 2018
Iliyasdass:
Who chose interview centre during the registration and still got an an e-mail for the selection of interview centre again ?

Exactly my thoughts, I think the mail was sent to people who hadn't selected an interview centre before
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Bravo121(m): 5:39pm On May 08, 2018
CSmooth:

Exactly my thoughts, I think the mail was sent to people who hadn't selected an interview centre before

I got the message and I had selected my interview centre before.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by GCsomething: 9:50pm On May 08, 2018
Pls I want know if anyone that was shortlisted and interviewed for France,Germany and China AND also got invite for UK's interview.

Clear my doubt Bro
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by motivationspika(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
i was sent message to go and choose a centre but all efforts to do so proved abortive as they say i wasnt shortlisted for the ptdf scholarship.this is not funny at all. does it mean that the email that had that message was sent in error
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by meetanwo(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2018
I got. One has no effect on the other,the only thing is that on the long run,nobody will get both as every state has its quota

GCsomething:
Pls I want know if anyone that was shortlisted and interviewed for France,Germany and China AND also got invite for UK's interview.

Clear my doubt Bro

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Bravo121(m): 11:33pm On May 08, 2018
GCsomething:

Clear my doubt Bro

I got shortlisted for both.

1 Like

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Ahyjo: 12:16am On May 09, 2018
Bravo121:

I got shortlisted for both.
Please what is it showing you now when you log in?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Bravo121(m): 12:31am On May 09, 2018
Ahyjo:

Please what is it showing you now when you log in?
When I log in , I see my dashboard.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by denniece1(m): 5:25am On May 09, 2018
Bravo121:

When I log in , I see my dashboard.

But it's saying "portal is now closed"

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How Relevant Is NOUN Certificate? / FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.