Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter (5903 Views)

Help On Downloading Jamb Admission Letter Already Paid For / How To Check And Print Jamb Admission Letter 2017/2018 / Check 2017 JAMB Admission Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by rumaabk(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2018
Hello.. Pls help my sister got admission through CAPS after accepting the admission but to print it becomes so difficult I made the payment of 1k thru remita my account was debited and also receipt of the payment was sent to her email from remita. But this 2 days we can neither download nor print.

Thanks
Re: Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by opera1(m): 1:21am On Nov 20, 2018
rumaabk:
Hello.. Pls help my sister got admission through CAPS after accepting the admission but to print it becomes so difficult I made the payment of 1k thru remita my account was debited and also receipt of the payment was sent to her email from remita. But this 2 days we can neither download nor print.

Thanks

It's due to their site updates [Uploading Admission & pparing for 2019 Registration]
Continue trying it from time to time.
It do work @ times.
If u are using ya phone, u can Download it [Admission Letter] to your phone memory and later Print it out @any Computer center.
Re: Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by rumaabk(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2018
Thank you.. But anytime we click on admission letter it still direction us where u will make another payment instead of where to download and print.

It's due to their site updates [Uploading Admission & pparing for 2019 Registration]
It do work @ times.
If u are using ya phone, u can Download it [Admission Letter] to your phone memory and later Print it out @any Computer center. [/quote]
Re: Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by opera1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2018
rumaabk:
Thank you.. But anytime we click on admission letter it still direction us where u will make another payment instead of where to download and print.

It do work @ times.
If u are using ya phone, u can Download it [Admission Letter] to your phone memory and later Print it out @any Computer center.

Re: Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by rumaabk(m): 12:56pm On Nov 21, 2018
I have done that but it always directing to me to make payments instead to show where u can download and print.
Re: Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by opera1(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2018
rumaabk:
I have done that but it always directing to me to make payments instead to show where u can download and print.

If u ve paid & it was successful, click on Proceed to Payment.
Re: Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by opera1(m): 4:23am On Nov 27, 2018
Have you been able to PRINT d Admission letter?

If not, u av to pay another admission letter fee for you to be able to download it.
Jamb snake has swallowed your 1st payment

1 Like

Re: Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by ILEMONEY: 9:02am On Jan 09, 2023
Same thing is happening to me now, please what is the solution,Hello.. I got admission through CAPS after accepting the admission but to print it becomes so difficult I made the payment of 1k thru remita my account was debited and also receipt of the payment was sent to my email from remita. It has been days we can neither download nor print.

@ Rumaabk how did you later go about it?how can I reach you? Drop me any of your social platform ID instead of your personal number, thanks
Re: Unable To To Download Or Print JAMB Admission Letter by ILEMONEY: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2023
Same thing is happening to me now, please what is the solution,Hello.. I got admission through CAPS after accepting the admission but to print it becomes so difficult I made the payment of 1k thru remita my account was debited and also receipt of the payment was sent to my email from remita. It has been days we can neither download nor print.

@ Rumaabk how did you later go about it?how can I reach you? Drop me any of your social platform ID instead of your personal number, thanks

[color=#000000][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Please What Course Can She Study With This Result. / Jamb Announces Registration Deadline And Examination Date For Utme 2012 / Nnpc/total Undergraduate Scholarship For 2018/2019 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.