Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (30186 Views)

What Is April Fool's Day All About? / What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
My friend who gave birth about 5weeks ago called.e this morning and was like"Am pregnant again o and I dey fear well well". I reminded her that I warned her the day she put to bed that she should be very careful of doing the do without protection. I don dey para for babe sef when she started laughing... "Save your strength you are a fool tongue" and am like embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Jane1234f(f): 2:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
My 8year old niece called me early this morning with a serious voice, Aunty,where is the money I gave you to keep for me? and I asked which money? Because she didn't give me any money and then she said April fool

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by kingjonsnow: 2:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mine was back in 2014, I was just starting on my final year project and then I decided to prank my parents. Called mum first and told her ASUU has striked again and it going to be a long strike probably 3months grin, mum was already praying, complaining over Nigeria's situation. I just burst her bubble calmly; "mum, April fool grin grin", mum just burst out laughing with relief and she was telling her colleagues at work what I just did.
5mins later I called Dad, same story. Dad is an intense, mild reactant, he was just like "when are you coming home, when will the strike be called off? " So I buffered his reaction; "Dad, April fool grin cheesy". Dad was just chuckling and smiling over the phone and then said "it's me you're doing April fool for Abi, your mama yansh with all her family cheesy grin"
'twas the first and last time I ever pranked my mom and dad on April 1st

9 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by LZAA: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Uyiii:
This photo has fooled Nigerians not only in the month of April but in all other months for 3years now and will still fool Nigerians till next year.
I hope we learn from this foolishness and refuse to be 'April fooled' again when we indeed have the chance to ameliorate things.

For now, happy April fools day my fellow Nigerians.

Courtesy: your beloved presido, bubu.
Alariiwo:heemotep wee not like this
python1:wia is kaaaanu
buhariguy:sai baaaaaabbbbba!
kikikiki grin
cc onyeoga lotanna Anaekwe
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by MetalJigsaw(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sweetopia:
Hehehehehe... Last year April fool was fun. I spilled ketchup on my white top.. Put it in my mouth also.. Made a dramatic entrance to the living room and fell to the ground clutching my chest and choking out the ketchup.. Coman see crying that dat, I didn't know when I stood up laughing my ass out
That's too extreme. You don't play with loved one's heart
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Aplaudez(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
tsamson:
Called a friend of mine over and asked him to Take a bike that i would pay, he took closed to #500 bike, on getting to my house to find out that I had traveled,

I just told him to Check his phone,

I immediately text him 'April Fool'

Later got to learn that the bike man Beat the hell outta him, had to send him like 3k for treatment later...
this got me cracking

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by free2ryhme: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
kullozone:

I said it! I always knew This guy has a strange mental problem.

See your dp, btw you and I who get mental problem

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by john107: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mine was when I broke the news that nysc has reduced it's allawee by 25%. A lot of people fell for it.
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Prettyyemi(f): 3:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
luminouz:
I was 17 n I wanted to spice things up in our house on dat day. Arranged Band-Aids n red ink....I splashed my neck n a part of my face with ink n used band-aid like I was an accident victim....I put egg yolk in my mouth n dirtied my clothes.....I was like mumsy go shake today...
Few steps to d house...I started moaning while letting some egg yolk dribble Down my chin. I walked in on mumsy n her friend,then staggered to d floor...
She yelled n ran to me with her friend a few secs after her....they grabbed me n I raised my head n shouted April fool.

I never saw d two slaps(one fronthand n d other backhand) till it was too late.....the kind beating I chop dat day eh....
..lol
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Prettyyemi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
tsamson:
Called a friend of mine over and asked him to Take a bike that i would pay, he took closed to #500 bike, on getting to my house to find out that I had traveled,

I just told him to Check his phone,

I immediately text him 'April Fool'

Later got to learn that the bike man Beat the hell outta him, had to send him like 3k for treatment later...
haaaaa..
Lolz
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Prettyyemi(f): 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
praiseneofingz:
mine was last year when I sat my parent down and told them I won 500k on bet9ja my dad started rolling on the floor and my mom was crying tears of joy calling God's name 1milliin times singing "how great you are" my dad was just walking Upandan like inspector....thjs time I was scared and didn't know how to tell them I was joking because I will be disowned.

after 3days I told them it was a joke my dad told me I should get out of his house and mom started another cry again this time tears of sorrow......it took the intervention of family members to resolve the issue after a month
lolz..
That was deep!!!
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by ediko5(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
free2ryhme:

Shame no dey catch you and all those that responded with their April fools prank?

how is this helping you situation as a youth ?

engage in meaningful endeavors and not this regressive mentality

for your mind?

mr serious minded fool.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Sparkle777(f): 4:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sweetopia:
Hehehehehe... Last year April fool was fun. I spilled ketchup on my white top.. Put it in my mouth also.. Made a dramatic entrance to the living room and fell to the ground clutching my chest and choking out the ketchup.. Coman see crying that dat, I didn't know when I stood up laughing my ass out

Abeg no kee yaa mama wit hbp ooh
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Outfinity(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
Okay...so this happened in 2012 way back in school in final year. We just resume session and as usual landlords go show for rent. Me and my friend get the money but because the man no de always get joy we decide to prank am. We invited him over on Fools day but we tear net and spoil some things say thief come house. We think say baba go just sympathize, go and come another day then we go say April fool. But omoooo, na police he call for investigation straight. Like play police come and we say na April fool. We start de beg. In summary we sleep for cell ooo. The following day we pay rent, fix broken stuffs and arrange bail for ourselves again. That day no funny abeg. Na we prank come turn victims too... It went all WRONG!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by MissJoy29(f): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
Outfinity:
Okay...so this happened in 2012 way back in school in final year. We just resume session and as usual landlords go show for rent. Me and my friend get the money but because the man no de always get joy we decide to prank am. We invited him over on Fools day but we tear net and spoil some things say thief come house. We think say baba go just sympathize, go and come another day then we go say April fool. But omoooo, na police he call for investigation straight. Like play police come and we say na April fool. We start de beg. In summary we sleep for cell ooo. The following day we pay rent, fix broken stuffs and arrange bail for ourselves again. That day no funny abeg. Na we prank come turn victims too... It went all WRONG!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Phonetikkks: 4:56pm On Apr 01, 2018
Waking up with a British Accent lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a67qGeBzrcI
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by mavinjay1(m): 5:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Majesticniyi:
I called my sister early in the morning and told her a babe I carried overnight is not waking up. Omoh, I could feel her shaking over the phone, I quickly told her it's April Fool before she had an heart attack. For the first time and only time, she called me names and cut the call on me!

I later sat down and analyzed the stipudity of what I did....and concluded it's the most stupid thing I've ever done! That was the day I stopped the childish thing called April Fool!

*screenshots*
Haa.... just passing by.
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Daslim180(m): 6:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
kullozone:

So why you kon dey occupy space for people wey never pass that stage

No mind me jare
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by AndriaRich(m): 6:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
praiseneofingz:
mine was last year when I sat my parent down and told them I won 500k on bet9ja my dad started rolling on the floor and my mom was crying tears of joy calling God's name 1milliin times singing "how great you are" my dad was just walking Upandan like inspector....thjs time I was scared and didn't know how to tell them I was joking because I will be disowned.

after 3days I told them it was a joke my dad told me I should get out of his house and mom started another cry again this time tears of sorrow......it took the intervention of family members to resolve the issue after a month

Lol...
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:57pm On Apr 01, 2018
I remember back then in unical my third year told some of my colleagues that accreditation for our dept Pol Sci has been withdrawn by Nuc they were shiverin suddenly I said April Fool....
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Timajohn(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
I witnessed a prank this morning.. One brother drove on a bike with only boxer and singlet to meet one woman beside my house who own a large shop. So the brother asked the woman that who came to open her shop early in the morning.The woman told the bro that they just woke up from bed.. The bro now told her that her shop has been robbed overnight. The woman was like 'oh my God,i'm doomed,where will i start''.. The woman told the bro to gave him a ride to her shop,but the bro told her that he's going somewhere.And he drove away.so the woman ran down to her shop crying very loud. When she saw three people infront of her shop from a far she fell to the ground thinking it was true. So people rushed to her and asked her what happened.she replied that her shop has been robbed. And they told her that nothing happened to her shop. So when she get's to her shop to confirm,she met the bro writing a 'APRIL FOOL' on the wall. People just started laughing. The woman nearly faint

3 Likes

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
I was going to pretend to boil 2 eggs then switch and give my bro-in'law a raw egg but then I realize the smell of the raw egg will pollute the whole house so I squashed it.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by bazkid24(m): 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Here to read lies

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by lashoppa: 11:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sweetopia:
Lmao
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Nobody: 4:10am On Apr 02, 2018
The lies I don read here just dey give me headache.

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by owogbemi1: 5:38am On Apr 02, 2018
luminouz:
I was 17 n I wanted to spice things up in our house on dat day. Arranged Band-Aids n red ink....I splashed my neck n a part of my face with ink n used band-aid like I was an accident victim....I put egg yolk in my mouth n dirtied my clothes.....I was like mumsy go shake today...
Few steps to d house...I started moaning while letting some egg yolk dribble Down my chin. I walked in on mumsy n her friend,then staggered to d floor...
She yelled n ran to me with her friend a few secs after her....they grabbed me n I raised my head n shouted April fool.

I never saw d two slaps(one fronthand n d other backhand) till it was too late.....the kind beating I chop dat day eh....
luminouz:

luminouz:

. Can't stop laughing, I guess that's a Yoruba mom for you...lol
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by dmola(m): 6:18am On Apr 02, 2018
BIXYBABE:
fool indeed
hi
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Fidecoo(m): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2018
Sweetopia:
,,,, mrs Lai Mohammed.
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by BIXYBABE: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
dmola:

hi
how are u doing?
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by dmola(m): 1:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
BIXYBABE:
how are u doing?
am fine and u..kinda appreciate ur look thou i shuld ola..hws ur day goin?
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by BIXYBABE: 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
dmola:

am fine and u..kinda appreciate ur look thou i shuld ola..hws ur day goin?
Fine ..................appi easter
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by dmola(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Fine ..................appi easter
same to u...mind if we ave a private chat on whatsapp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook / The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) / What It Means To Be A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.