Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? (30193 Views)

What Is April Fool's Day All About? / What Was Your April Fool Prank? / April Fool Pranks Thread: Recall Your Hilarious April Fool's Day Moments. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by dmola(m): 2:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
BIXYBABE:
Fine ..................appi easter
abisola ave i asked too much...anticipating for ur reply
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by BIXYBABE: 2:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
dmola:

abisola ave i asked too much...anticipating for ur reply
mai signature
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by dmola(m): 2:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
BIXYBABE:
mai signature
aiit
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Shhhh01(f): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Uyiii:
This photo has fooled Nigerians not only in the month of April but in all other months for 3years now and will still fool Nigerians till next year.
I hope we learn from this foolishness and refuse to be 'April fooled' again when we indeed have the chance to ameliorate things.

For now, happy April fools day my fellow Nigerians.

Courtesy: your beloved presido, bubu.
Rants. He is your president. Deal.
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by peterfada2: 6:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
Child Pranks father by Setting Him up with Armed robbers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRVSzr3T2PU&t
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by EmeraldHash(m): 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
It has been a while I spoke with my junior sister. She is a student of Jos and this morning around some minutes to 6 am. She flashed me and I called back and she told me she has won a scholarship worth 600k yearly. I was excited and even asking her why she didn't inform me earlier so that I could register. Then she now told me it was April fool. I just cut the call, I was pained small
Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by luminouz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
EmeraldHash:
It has been a while I spoke with my junior sister. She is a student of Jos and this morning around some minutes to 6 am. She flashed me and I called back and she told me she has won a scholarship worth 600k yearly. I was excited and even asking her why she didn't inform me earlier so that I could register. Then she now told me it was April fool. I just cut the call, I was pained small

Nice.

Long throat wan go apply too

1 Like

Re: April Fool Day: The Greatest Prank You Orchestrated Or Was A Victim Of? by Zeuslord(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
grin
swiz123:
I can never be a victim but the architect.

We were at work when I suddenly remembered that it was April 1st. I picked up my colleague's phone, went outside,dialed my number and rushed in to pick the imaginary call. After answering the call with a very serious voice, I told my jnr colleague that the boss wants him to bring some stuffs to a said location.(mind you, the stuff was a heavy one). The guy believed me cos his own phone was off.

Out of an unusual enthusiasm to impress his boss, the boy lifted the package with swift and off he went,without considering the scorching heat of the sun.

Sha, he returned darker than his original complexion, dropped the load and returned to work without saying a word.

I have been skeptical of him ever since then.

happy 4th year anniversary grin
swiz123:
I can never be a victim but the architect.

We were at work when I suddenly remembered that it was April 1st. I picked up my colleague's phone, went outside,dialed my number and rushed in to pick the imaginary call. After answering the call with a very serious voice, I told my jnr colleague that the boss wants him to bring some stuffs to a said location.(mind you, the stuff was a heavy one). The guy believed me cos his own phone was off.

Out of an unusual enthusiasm to impress his boss, the boy lifted the package with swift and off he went,without considering the scorching heat of the sun.

Sha, he returned darker than his original complexion, dropped the load and returned to work without saying a word.

I have been skeptical of him ever since then.

happy 4th year anniversary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook / The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) / What It Means To Be A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.