Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,533 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. (946 Views)

The HOTTEST Topic Of The Forum This Week Was Igbo And Akwa Ibom / I Never Said Oshiomhole Was Bad Luck For APC - Amaechi / Provision Of 40,000 E-mails: The Achievement Buhari's Media Aide Is Trumpeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:07am On Apr 01, 2018
In one week, Sai Baba boys have been forced to park the bus and shamefully defend

Bill Gates speech

Danjuma's Call

Fake China Awards

Public holiday

Bus stop commissioning

Road closures

Naomi Campbell

Eko Atlantic Recommissioning

All zombies don run comot from here finish..
I can neither find omenka, omenkalives or omenkadies..
I've not seen my boy sarrki in months.
Ngeneujwenu ran away and returned as ikpnewu. That one too ran away.

I wish Zombies happy Easter. As Christ rose today, my their brain rise.

6 Likes

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by SarkinYarki: 11:10am On Apr 01, 2018
cheesy grin we shall send them and their useless master into oblivion ..No useless Nigerian can be greater than the will of the Nigerian people

1 Like

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:14am On Apr 01, 2018
SarkinYarki:
cheesy grin we shall send them and their useless master into oblivion ..No useless Nigerian can be greater than the will of the Nigerian people

They are all hiding. What a shame! Some of them have realized that zombiesm no dey pay.

9jafirst. 9ja is bigger than Buhari and his slaves...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by e7ejinima: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
In one week, Sai Baba boys have been forced to park the bus and shamefully defend

Bill Gates speech

Danjuma's Call

Fake China Awards

Public holiday

Bus stop commissioning

Road closures

Naomi Campbell

Eko Atlantic Recommissioning

All zombies don run comot from here finish..
I can neither find omenka, omenkalives or omenkadies..
I've not seen my boy sarrki in months.
Ngeneujwenu ran away and returned as ikpnewu. That one too ran away.

I wish Zombies happy Easter. As Christ rose today, my their brain rise.

Savage!

Ol boy, pls show Mercy. The Lord has risen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2018
e7ejinima:

Savage!

Ol boy, pls show Mercy. The Lord has risen!

The Lord rose, did their sense rise? Zombies and senselessness be like Buhari and dumbness..it's in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by 4kDdullard: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Their insanity and zombiesm flew away from them last week. Sarkki their chief zombie is yet to be discharged from the hospital after Buhari, the international dullard title holder disgraced his co-zombies.grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by obonujoker(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Buh deomello and Buhariguy have been defending tirelessly....

1 Like

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by freeze001(f): 2:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Those ones have disappeared though I think one of them may have morphed into one of the zombie handles that knows nothing other than IPOB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
It isn’t right to refer to a blind follower of the President as a ZOMBIE. They are Nigerians like you.
Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by ajepako(f): 3:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
obonujoker:
Buh deomello and Buhariguy have been defending tirelessly....

You should see the way l mopped the floor with him last week on a PMB Lagos visit thread...

He beat a retreat afterwards...

Ask Ruggedized1.....

He was our referee..
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Last Week Was Bad For Buhari Media Cows. by obonujoker(m): 5:03pm On Apr 01, 2018
freeze001:
Those ones have disappeared though I think one of them may have morphed into one of the zombie handles that knows nothing other than IPOB.

Buhariguy... the same guy that uses Jesusloveyou monicker....

(1) (Reply)

The ONLY Reason Buhari Could Win 2019 Election. / 268 Wards Councilors 13 Council Chairman Dump APC For PDP In Benue / Watch :video Of Nigeria Soldier Been Flogged By Its Superior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.