Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

''newly Commissioned Ikeja Bus Terminal Reminds Me Of Stratford Train Station" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''newly Commissioned Ikeja Bus Terminal Reminds Me Of Stratford Train Station" (507 Views)

Comedian MC Bob's Wife Reminds Him Of His Journey In Abuja 9 Years Ago With Gift / "Protest, Not Party" - Falz Reminds Derailing #EndSARS Protesters / BBNaija: LIRS Reminds Laycon, About His Tax (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

''newly Commissioned Ikeja Bus Terminal Reminds Me Of Stratford Train Station" by adeyemisadam: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Publisher, Dele Momodu, says he drove around Lagos state last night and he was pleasantly surprised to see the beauty and blossoming grandeur that the city has become.

He says he could not recognise some of the places because of how beautiful they looked at night. According to him, the Ikeja terminal that was commissioned by President Buhari last Thursday March 29th, reminded him of Stratford station in East london. On his IG page, he wrote

''I did what I've not done in a long time this night by driving round Lagos at night and was pleasantly surprised to see the beauty and blossoming grandeur that the city has become... I drove from Victoria Island via Onikan to 3rd Mainland Bridge to Alapere to Ojota to the Ikeja Bus Terminal to Oshodi and back to the island... I could not recognise several places, especially Alapere with new roads and beautiful lights... Then the majestic terminal at Ikeja that reminded me of Stratford train station in East London''.

see more details @ http://www.ritalori.com/newly-commissioned-ikeja-bus-terminal-reminds-stratford-train-station-east-london-dele-momodu/

Re: ''newly Commissioned Ikeja Bus Terminal Reminds Me Of Stratford Train Station" by SURElee(f): 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Blossoming grandeur with with all the filth and dirt littered around Lagos like there is no functional environmental ministry with commissioners heading it. Mschewww! Lagos is just too dirty under Ambode's adminstration. What is a mega city ridden with dirt?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mum ‘nearly Died’ Getting A Behind Like Kim Kardashian’s / #BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Popular Nigerian Dancer “kaffy” (See Photo) / BBN: Updated List Of Evicted Housemate - 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.