Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It (18621 Views)

Phone Overheating: its causes and how To Stop It / Phone Overheating Frequently? Check The Reasons And Solutions / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by nenergy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Leagoo Kiicaa Power users need to see this.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Daliano:
My Camon C8 takes a lot of time to charge..With the epileptic power supply over here,I am always having a flat battery.
An instance..
I can get only 9 or 10% increase in power if I charge for close to an hour and I have been changing chargers after chargers.I currently use the new Amazon charger I just got yet I am still experiencing the same issue.

Try DELL charger
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by eitsei(m): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2018
powerblaze:
That's why I respect Nokia. The current company making the phones seem to follow Nokia's quality specs.
lol.. Nokia ke? I use Nokia and sometimes I think I can use it to boil water with the way it heats up anytime the data is on or even when I'm charging it and my doesn't last like 4100mah battery
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Unique9: 1:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
iaamxavier:

Nahh it's not a hardware ishh tell your engineer to run its file on the phone
which file? i have updated OS.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Daliano(m): 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
DanielsParker:

Have you used infinix fast charger by Oraimo

Maybe I have or maybe not cus I've used a lot of chargers which I don't even know their names..The Amazon I am currently using is not up to a week old and I was told it's the final bus stop for chargers yet I am still having the same issue.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Daliano(m): 2:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chrismario:

Try DELL charger

Okay I will.Thanks but hope it's really good cus I have spent quite a sum looking for a fix.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Daliano:

Okay I will.Thanks but hope it's really good cus I have spent quite a sum looking for a fix.

Bro I know how frustrating it can be. I bought one infinix hot s January 2017. My nephew of 3 yrs spoil the charger the same week so I have to buy another charger. I got one blackberry charger from a friend and the sh*t burn my charging port. I repair the damn tin and the charging of the phone becm eternity. I went on to spend up to 12k chargers(no exaggeration) under 9 months.

You buy today, it will get to 100 % in four hours and like a week later, It will start taking 2 hours to add 10%.

Dell acted a hero. I'm not managing the phone anymore but dell truly helped me. I used it for like 2 months before I sell off the phone. The charger is still helping me still.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
One reason why phones heat up is due to the positioning of d chipset on d motherboard. Some chips are positioned directly nxt to d battery. Some chips dont even have thermal paste covering. So no matter how well u treat d phone, it ll heat up like hell.
I suggest u apply thermal paste to d chip directly.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Daliano(m): 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chrismario:

Bro I know how frustrating it can be. I bought one infinix hot s January 2017. My nephew of 3 yrs spoil the charger the same week so I have to buy another charger. I got one blackberry charger from a friend and the sh*t burn my charging port. I repair the damn tin and the charging of the phone becm eternity. I went on to spend up to 12k chargers(no exaggeration) under 9 months.

You buy today, it will get to 100 % in four hours and like a week later, It will start taking 2 hours to add 10%.

Dell acted a hero. I'm not managing the phone anymore but dell truly helped me. I used it for like 2 months before I sell off the phone. The charger is still helping me still.

Thanks Man..I will give it a try.
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by emmohh(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2018
I guess it's the processor type being used on each phone
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by powerblaze(m): 10:27am On Apr 03, 2018
eitsei:
lol.. Nokia ke? I use Nokia and sometimes I think I can use it to boil water with the way it heats up anytime the data is on or even when I'm charging it and my doesn't last like 4100mah battery
Dunno how u did yours o , but my own works very fine.. and i only charge it once a day.. by the next day its still half full
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by eitsei(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
powerblaze:

Dunno how u did yours o , but my own works very fine.. and i only charge it once a day.. by the next day its still half full
I charge mine too once a day if I managed to keep my hands off my phone for a few hours during the day... how often do you use your phone?
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by dannielight(m): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2018
akeentech:

#5 Multi-Tasking
The applications and things you carried out on your phone are the same things as in your life. They can pile up with time and again overwhelmed. If your Android is getting hot in consistent basis then there are high possibilities your telephone have an application that it can't handle.

This worked perfectly. Grateful
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by powerblaze(m): 10:27am On Apr 05, 2018
eitsei:
I charge mine too once a day if I managed to keep my hands off my phone for a few hours during the day... how often do you use your phone?

Quite often .. though not very much while at work
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by dukeo(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2018
jmaxjohn:
Oga shift jor. Some of these phones are built to heat up because of close proximity of the chips that work their asses off.
If you notice regular overheating in your phone, just go to a local repair shop and tell them to slam silicone thermal pads on your processor, power ic, mmc chip, and frame (those are what usually causes heat in the phone). You're good to go. Any more over heating then change your battery. Android ain't that complex.

Some processors are broken from the factory too. Example is MTK 6582 chip. It natural job is to heat up. The fix above should help keep the phone 10 to 15 degrees cooler.

Are you serious about this? I'd like to try it out so my phone can cool down but I hope it's not too expensive
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by eitsei(m): 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
powerblaze:

Quite often .. though not very much while at work
which Nokia model are you using?
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by akeentech(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
jmaxjohn:
I wonder who pushed this thing to front page sef. That mod needs to be sacked

can you write your own?
Re: Is Your Phone Overheating? Learn How To Fix It by Chydobe: 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
Phone overheating could lead to; explosion, battery drainage or practically melting the central processing unit of your phone CPU. Click link below and see some of the reasons that could lead to phone overheating and you to end it immediately.

https://www.techlearnhow.com/2019/07/02/phone-overheating-reasons-for-cell-phone-overheating-how-to-stop-it/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Twitter Apps For Nokia C3-00 / Create 2go Account |2go Registration Portal On Www.2go.im / Which Do You Prefer? Whatsapp Or Telegram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.