Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria (2975 Views)

Should I Stay and Complete My PhD Or Accept a 30 NZD Per Hour Job In New Zealand / Should I Travel Or Do Business? / Should I Stay Home And Start Goat Farming Or I Should Travel To Poland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 3:41am On Apr 02, 2018
Goodmorning guys I am graduate I have completed my service and I have a relative that want to give me 2million naira to start do anything I like I don’t know if I should use the money process my traveling to Canada because of the economy situation of this country inother for me not to lose the money
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by wizedomain(m): 3:45am On Apr 02, 2018
Do you have business ideas or you want to change your environment

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by ameri9ja: 3:46am On Apr 02, 2018
Igeope3914:
Goodmorning guys I am graduate I have completed my service and I have a relative that want to give me 2million naira to start do anything I like I don’t know if I should use the money process my traveling to Canada because of the economy situation of this country inother for me not to lose the money

Where did u graduate from? Do they teach English grammar there?

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 3:48am On Apr 02, 2018
Who English help Oga advice
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 3:51am On Apr 02, 2018
@wizedomain I don’t have any business idea
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by omaolowo(m): 3:54am On Apr 02, 2018
From what you have said, you are better off to stay back here in your country
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 4:01am On Apr 02, 2018
omaolowo:
From what you have said, you are better off to stay back here in your country
i don’t understand you please
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Lexusgs430: 4:10am On Apr 02, 2018
Igeope3914:

Depends on the type of visa processing....... Are you processing a visiting visa and eventually become an overstayer or you already have ways to regularise your immigration status after arrival?
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Mutemenot(m): 6:05am On Apr 02, 2018
Supu bekee nwanne
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 6:27am On Apr 02, 2018
ameri9ja:

Where did u graduate from? Do they teach English grammar there?

atleast with bad grammars he's getting 2m while you a prof in English wallow in abject poverty cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 6:30am On Apr 02, 2018
Igeope3914:
i don’t understand you please

if at all you wana leave just be careful so that 2m even isn't scammed from you through this fake travel agent
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by CastedAyo: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

if at all you wana leave just be careful so that 2m even isn't scammed from you through this fake travel agent

He can do it himself without the help of any agent unless he is Lazy.

There are many threads in this section, he should look for thread about his desired country he will surely get help there.
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 7:40am On Apr 02, 2018
CastedAyo:

There are many threads in this section, he should look for thread about his desired country he will surely get help there.
how can I do with I don’t know how much about the process
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 7:41am On Apr 02, 2018
CastedAyo:

I don’t much about the process
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by CastedAyo: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2018
Igeope3914:
how can I do with I don’t know how much about the process

Which country do you have in mind.

I will help you find link to the thread where you can find helpful information about the process.
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 7:49am On Apr 02, 2018
CastedAyo:

Which country do you have in mind.

I will help you find link to the thread where you can find helpful information about the process.
I said Canada
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by CastedAyo: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
Igeope3914:
I said Canada

Here is Canadian Student Visa Thread Part (the latest thread)

https://www.nairaland.com/4390108/canadian-student-visa-thread-part
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2018
CastedAyo:

Here is Canadian Student Visa Thread Part (the latest thread)

https://www.nairaland.com/4390108/canadian-student-visa-thread-part
ok thanks

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by hammed71(m): 8:17am On Apr 02, 2018
he should try the express entry route instead of student.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Mcslize: 8:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Igeope3914:

Work on your English. I hope you know you will write English test before processing your Canny visa.

Here is the Canada Permanent Resident visa thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/4212543/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like

Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Mcslize: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2018
heendrix:

atleast with bad grammars he's getting 2m while you a prof in English wallow in abject poverty cheesy

The guy didn't mean bad by asking which of the school he graduated from. He was only trying to point to him to take note of his English. This is not about being poor or something. I guess you know anyone that wants to migrate legally to Canada must write IELTS. I hope you are aware.
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 9:23am On Apr 02, 2018
Mcslize:

The guy didn't mean bad by asking which of the school he graduated from. He was only trying to point to him to take note of his English. This is not about being poor or something. I guess you know anyone that wants to migrate legally to Canada must write IELTS. I hope you are aware.
it was typing error
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2018
Mcslize:

i understand you but do you mean express entry is better for me
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by heendrix(m): 10:15am On Apr 02, 2018
Mcslize:

atimes a harsh comment replied with a soothing words melt the heart

bless you bro

Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Mcslize: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2018
Igeope3914:
i understand you but do you mean express entry is better for me

Yes of course, express entry is better for you cuz it makes you stay in Canada permanently and will lead you to becoming a Canada citizen within 5 years of staying in canny.
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Unlimited22: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2018
If you have a concrete plan for migration, go ahead. If you are not prepared and don't any plans, whether studentship or otherwise please don't waste that money. There are many businesses that one can do with that money that will make one wealthy with hard, smart luck and God's grace.
If you're tech-savvy why not look at learning computer programming and freelancing on different websites? 200k will get you a good system and even buy you food courses on udemy.com
Please don't be without a plan and go there to join the thousands others, living from hand to mouth, staying 8 in a room and running away from police and immigration.
However you can look at the express entry route.
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Unlimited22:
If you have a concrete plan for migration, go ahead. If you are not prepared and don't any plans, whether studentship or otherwise please don't waste that money. There are many businesses that one can do with that money that will make one wealthy with hard, smart luck and God's grace.
If you're tech-savvy why not look at learning computer programming and freelancing on different websites? 200k will get you a good system and even buy you food courses on udemy.com
Please don't be without a plan and go there to join the thousands others, living from hand to mouth, staying 8 in a room and running away from police and immigration.
However you can look at the express entry route.
my plan is to look for work since I don’t have any business idea and With the economy of our country now I don’t want to lose the money on any business I don’t have any family overthere and I am scared not to lose my money and waste my time so I just want to know if is a better decision for me
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Kingsley1000(m): 2:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
USE IT AND INVEST HERE...start bet9ja shop,provision stores,poultry equipments and feeds,plantain plantation,electronics sells etc
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Igeope3914: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Kingsley1000:
USE IT AND INVEST HERE...start bet9ja shop,provision stores,poultry equipments and feeds,plantain plantation,electronics sells etc
in this recession time ?
Re: I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria by Unlimited22: 2:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Igeope3914:
my plan is to look for work since I don’t have any business idea and With the economy of our country now I don’t want to lose the money on any business I don’t have any family overthere and I am scared not to lose my money and waste my time so I just want to know if is a better decision for me
How good are you on the internet?
Look at freelance programming and e-commerce since you're not good with business ideas, although to succeed anywhere you MUST have a business idea.
Work alone won't make you rich.
Also, a Nigerian qualification in Canada is nearly worthless especially in a regulated profession, and 2m is certainly incapable of handling the student costs except you're on a scholarship program.
Do more research, and look at the express entry program.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why USA Is A Terrible Place To Live / Nigerian In Maldives / Uk Student Visa Validity Extension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.