Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Should I Travel Or Do Business? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Travel Or Do Business? (25313 Views)

Nigerians Can Travel, Do Business With 120 Countries Without Visa / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? / I Want To Know If I Should Travel Or I Stay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Travel Or Do Business? by obasidon1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
Good evening fam! I have about 2.5m and I don’t know whether to use the money to travel abroad or do business here in Nigeria? But what business can one do with 2.5m and grow it over time?
Please I need a sincere advice.
Thank you!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by chatinent: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Travel with the business.

Anyways, I am available for Turnitin-friendly research writing.

127 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by uthlaw: 5:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Bros just leave this country... Some story motivational speaker go soon de tell u story how Nigeria is better,no listen ooo...just japa!

118 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Beblessedbaba: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
obasidon1:
Good evening fam! I have about 2.5m and I don’t know whether to use the money to travel abroad or do business here in Nigeria? But what business can one do with 2.5m and grow it over time?
Thank you!!!
Don't travel but run out of Nigeria.

A word is enough for the wise

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by pansophist(m): 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
How old are you? And by travelling ? What destinations are you looking at ? I would suggest business if you're in your late 20's above, but travel if you're young like early 20's.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Udobigj(m): 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
If you are in your late thirties and not married you can travel, but if married do business, another thing is the kind of business etc

43 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by ppforte: 3:44am On Jan 23, 2022
Run ooo
That 2.5 million can turn 2500 naira in this country b4 u know it.

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Originalsly: 8:37am On Jan 23, 2022
Where do you plan traveling to?.... how much will be left of your N2.5m when you get to your destination? ... how long will that maintain you? ... and is a job waiting for you there?... if not how long should it take you to get one? ...or is it when you get abroad you will find your way?

64 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by obasidon1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2022
Beblessedbaba:
Don't travel but run out of Nigeria.

A word is enough for the wise
Thank you so much

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by obasidon1(m): 4:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Originalsly:
Where do you plan traveling to?.... how much will be left of your N2.5m when you get to your destination? ... how long will that maintain you? ... and is a job waiting for you there?... if not how long should it take you to get one? ...or is it when you get abroad you will find your way?
I am looking at Poland or other European countries and I hope to get a job when I get there.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by obasidon1(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
uthlaw:
Bros just leave this country... Some story motivational speaker go soon de tell u story how Nigeria is better,no listen ooo...just japa!
Thank you
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by ednut1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2022
if you asking for what business to do. it means you are not business inclined. your money go just turn 50k before you know it, Japa

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by obasidon1(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2022
pansophist:
How old are you? And by travelling ? What destinations are you looking at ? I would suggest business if you're in your late 20's above, but travel if you're young like early 20's.
In my early 30s and I am considering European Countries

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by GreatGod906: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2022
ednut1:
if you asking for what business to do. it means you are not business inclined. your money go just turn 50k before you know it, Japa
that's d reality,I wonder y people have money n never know what to do with it

Did they see it on d road?
Didn't they think of it while it was coming?

If I have 3k already I would have drawn a plan of how to use 10k anytime it comes in

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by streum: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
Modern-day slavery.
You work so hard here in Nigeria to make so much money, spend so much to travel out, get scammed or lucky, work your azz out, spend all your earnings abroad, return back to Nigeria when you are older to spend your money on imported cars and goods.
Oyinbo have finished us. 2023 is near, let's get it right

Yahoo boy collects money from oyinbo buy iPhone, cloth and everything from oyinbo. I no fit laff. yeye cowntry grin grin grin

32 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by inoki247: 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2022
2.5 which business unless e wan start Bolt or uber cos nothing wey dix Government no fit kill with dere policy....

The 2.5 no relocate you to ordinary Ghana with u having documents to stay the country nd rent house sef...

Everything don cost...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Aboguede(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Na mumu dey travel out with 2.5!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by sotall(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
2.5 million is chicken change in present day Nigeria

It cant do anything

15 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by emecheboy2(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
obasidon1:
Thank you!!!
With legal immigration document, to travel is better.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Dangrace01: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
Japa
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by DAMIMONY: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2022
As you Japa go,naxo you go Japa come back.obor.my broda which country you wan go Malaysia,Cyprus, Indonesia,India,.Asia,UAE .all this with 2.5million u wan go suffer,Las las na deportation go get you.wetyn you wan go do there sef? Wey u get bulk to invest inside this 2.5 you buy visa,and other expenses the devil is a liar.you Sabi lifetstock farm,Animal housboundary? You go dey see your money physically everyday growing .AGRICULTURE as a whole .please I can be your manager.i base in Abuja,but I can go grassroots.with this 2.5 million u are sure to be sending people abroad next year January,no be promise,na assurance.i go help u manage am well na my calling.abeg mail me am ready to work.like for NIGERIA...share for OVERSEAS

50 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Comedian2019: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
What are you still waiting for? Jaapa, na hin sure pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by FriendsAndFans(m): 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
You should check which you want and what it will yield.. if you invest the money what will it yield? If you travel out, what will it yield? You have to weigh your options well.

2.5m isn't sufficient to travel and run other expenses. But 2.5m is good to delve into the pharma (pharmaceuticals) ... That's depending on your education, area of expertise and experiences

If you travel out

5 Likes

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Investorozay: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
2.5 small oh
Best would have been to do copy trading and raise to 5 or more
Then try germany

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by bigdammyj: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Reading....
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Upworkwriter007(f): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Lol ... if you have a sure plug go. anybody that advises you otherwise, please nack them plank for head.

If you invest in business how much would you make in profit monthly? At most 300k, cose most will be spent on shops,.renovations..depending on your business type. Btw. Rate of business failure in Nigeria within 10 years is over 90%.

If you go abroad, u fit save 500k a month, that's 6m a year.

NOTE: Take my advise only if you have a sure plug for traveling out oooo....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Miyachi: 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Travel go where? grin cheesy
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Chiefecho(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Please which country can I get
New gadget for a cheap
Price
I want to start a new business for my cousin
Re: Should I Travel Or Do Business? by Ajeyo(m): 4:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
Travel out,my neighbour went to London last year April,he has been saving 600k for the past 6 months,its better in London now,jobs are plenty,i meant every word.

30 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Reconstruction And Upgrade Of The Onikan Stadium / It's A Lie! Only 48 Nigerians Deported- Immigration / Nigerian Railway Shuts Train Services Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.