Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' (16782 Views)

Dbanj Says Dr Sid Causes Split Between Him And Don. Jazzy. / My Future Husband Won't Be Able To Finance My Kind Of Wedding – Linda Ikeji / Dbanj Says Don Jazzy Was Born Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by hob(m): 4:00pm On May 07, 2010
genevieve dey lie 4us, na secret romance
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Princek12(m): 4:32pm On May 07, 2010
that's what happens when you have a country that does not boast many attractive ladies like Genevieve. If D'banj were in Hollywood, he will have his pick of hot chicks. But since Genevieve is like a diamond in the rubble according to Naija standards, in that she is sought after by many men because she is one of the few chicks who is attractive, she can run her mouth the way she is doing now. She needs to sharap, Abeg! In Yankee, Genevieve is just another girl on the corner.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Tattooboy: 4:34pm On May 07, 2010
Watever
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by kstrika(m): 5:04pm On May 07, 2010
She doesnt even talk like that “It’s ridiculous, though, D’Banj is not a bad guy, the fact however remains that, he’s just not fit into my kind of guy”

ladyT
i guess u re  part of d'bang's kokolets,
abeg easy with he's more than fit, or if he's not fit
i guess my thinkins are right, ur kinda of guy is Obj,
grin

Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by kcblast(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2010
soooooo,after all those blah blah blah love thing from d'banj,black baby gal dumped him wat a pity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
well,is up to dem not mine grin grin grin grin grin
cool
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by KIDIKENYI: 6:11pm On May 07, 2010
And come for you abi? bad belle people, dont go and look 4 your man. D'banj is not a baby who doesnt know what he wants, he has a mind of this own so let him be.
u really need to fast and pray 4 God to help u find your own man.
Learn how to use good English and stop hiding under this forum and killing us with Abi, bad belle. who knows may be you are even older than Genevieve and starving for young blood?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by KIDIKENYI: 6:14pm On May 07, 2010
Damysa (f)   Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man'
« #44 on: Today at 12:16:09 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oh my God what is Dbanj of all people doing with a mother of one? this must be a joke because Genevieve is far older than Koko master and her beauty is highly supported by costly cosmetic besides that she is as old as my grand-mother. Dbanj if you are a real man as i think please leave this old blood for good. so help me God
And come for you abi? bad belle people, dont go and look 4 your man. D'banj is not a baby who doesnt know what he wants, he has a mind of this own so let him be.
u really need to fast and pray 4 God to help u find your own man

Learn how to use good English and stop hiding under this forum and killing us with Abi, bad belle. who knows may be you are even older than Genevieve and starving for young blood?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 07, 2010
AND THE STORY CONTINUES, WATCH OUT FOR THE NEXT PART
AVAILABLE IN THE STORES SOON!!!!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by MUZBO(m): 7:24pm On May 07, 2010
Genevieve's kinda guy is the one she can dump whenever she likes but Mr. Koko no be that kain person!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by ibabalol: 7:32pm On May 07, 2010
MUZBO:

Genevieve's kinda guy is the one she can dump whenever she likes but Mr. Koko no be that kain person!
very true, she is kinda looking very sexy these days though
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Kiaso(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2010
ibabalol:

very true, she is kinda looking very sexy these days though
sexy! ni sexy! Ko.She knows that she can not handle the pressure of being the koco master's GIRL.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by mamosville(m): 8:09pm On May 07, 2010
I dey wonder why he go dey Fall 4 that 1 wen don sleep with almost quarter of all 9ja mega men,senators,nollywood stars. With her pikin, Wen fine,good reputational,intelligent and prtty babes full even streets
U don fall my hand Dbanj.
Come make i give u 1 gud sweet chick.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by namski(m): 8:27pm On May 07, 2010
what a load of rubbish!!!!

Genevieve ko, Dbanj ni!!!!

Two confused people. abi based on Naija celebs?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by ahmedoo(m): 9:24pm On May 07, 2010
can genevieve actually dump dbanj, i dnt think so. may be they both neva had anything going.but anyway tanx 2 d media,
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by stuffs4me(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2010
Watever

pls tell them
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by rickie4us(m): 10:14pm On May 07, 2010
another publicity stunt
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 10:20pm On May 07, 2010
aieromon:

Shior,on a good day,can she compete with D'banj's admirers.
Your ten seconds of fame is over.

Genevieve Nnaji has more fans both home and abroad than D'banj. Quote me.

How many South Africans, Malawians, Kenyans, Ugandans, Jamaicans etc knows D'banj?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Absu(m): 10:32pm On May 07, 2010
@all
d'banj is nt gene's type in d sense dat he isn't as old as atiku n odas.U knw d olda d beta grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by tmontana(m): 11:16pm On May 07, 2010
This is complete rubbish. These two people don't really count in the scheme of things you know, smiley
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by dayokanu(m): 2:58am On May 08, 2010
Her kind of men are married Politicians.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by turkeyman: 3:02am On May 08, 2010
she,s not serious
they just say to deceive who me or herself deep down in her she loves it just dont want to admit it
she just love the media report cause its been long since she got one
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by wudd: 3:04am On May 08, 2010
dayokanu:

Her kind of men are married Politicians.

loooool,

she should go and sit down jare. old cargo oshi , naa her type dapo dey look for , person dey look for correct meat for pot, fuku dey shout.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by yehmi01(m): 4:10am On May 08, 2010
na wa o. watin consine dog with family planning.
those two were never serious. they live opposite lives i belive
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Teejayz(m): 6:03am On May 08, 2010
I don dey vex, imaging the bitch wey abortion don almost damage her uterus plus she even be after 1,so ha wander wetin banji wan do with her? Thank God sef because if dis kind tin continu Banji hand for jus dey fall go oh, lack all genevive!
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by semid4lyfe(m): 7:02am On May 08, 2010
False news. . .seen her interview on tv and she evaded the question.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by opad(m): 11:24am On May 08, 2010
Who the fk is genevieve? What're u all feeling like?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by AloyEmeka5: 12:04pm On May 08, 2010
Teejayz:

I don dey vex, imaging the naughty woman wey abortion don almost damage her uterus plus she even be after 1,so ha wander wetin banji wan do with her? Thank God sef because if dis kind tin continu Banji hand for jus dey fall go oh, lack all genevive!

You knew this how?
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by hayyah(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2010
hey o ga o! so what kind of does she want? shocked
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by hayyah(m): 3:21pm On May 08, 2010
may be she want to marry Goodluck Jonathan, our President grin
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 08, 2010
I'm not surprise, I knew it'd come to this :-)
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by dasa: 4:52pm On May 08, 2010
what the hell is hip hop singer. a singer aint hiphop. call it rnb, soul or whatever. only in naija sha. our reporter dont know jack about music.
Re: Genevieve Denies Dbanj, Says 'he's Not My Kind Of Man' by Gdamsel2: 5:15pm On May 08, 2010
I never knew they were dating until now. Well i guess thats their problem.
If she really said that, well thats bad embarassed. Though i dont trust the press sometimes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today: Congrats / Daddy Showkey Shares Throwback Photo / Seyi Law On Set Of "Prophet Nebu" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.