Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,030 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure (1235 Views)

Ghali Naaba Former Speaker During OBJ First Tenure Just Passed On / Kogi: NGIJ Embarks On Assessment Tour Of Yahaya Bello's First Tenure / I Will Correct Lapses Of My First Tenure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure by kcmichael: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose has hailed his Abia State Counterpart Governor Okezie Ikpeazu over his Developmental Projects in Aba the Commercial Nerve Centre of the State.

Fayose who spoke in Aba on Monday while Commissioner the Umuatako Street Reconstructed by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu said Aba will turn to Centre of attraction by 2023 When Ikpeazu must have caught Completed his 2nd Tenure

“I was surprised to see Aba in this shape. You have re-enginered Aba. I identify with success and that is why I’m here. If you have built such infrastructure in your first tenure, Aba will be the center of attraction for many in Nigeria when you will be leaving office in 2023”.

On the Marble….

“The power of (Ikpeazu) Roads are in the superb drainage he constructs…this road will last for many years”-Governor Ayo Fayose, as he commissions Umuatako road Aba with double drains and street lights.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Interesting
Re: Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure by Ojiofor: 3:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Op,please post pictures of the roads commissioned.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fayose...
You just have to give it to him..

He is truly a man of the people.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure by yarimo(m): 5:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why won't you be surprised ?while other governors are busy providing good governance, you are there cutting pummo and eating in BUKKA as development to ekiti state people.
Re: Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure by ufuosman(m): 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
Fayose you get mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Am Surprised To See Aba Like This In Ikpeazu’s First Tenure by activistjohnny(m): 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
yarimo:
Why won't you be surprised ?while other governors are busy providing good governance, you are there cutting pummo and eating in BUKKA as development to ekiti state people.
but ekiti people still love him. Infact they will votes for his preferred governorship candidate in the forthcoming governorship election.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

NASENI AGAIN: Presidency, Where Is Your Integrity? / I’ll Support Igbo Presidency At The Right Time – Buhari / Katsina Refinery Ready In 2021 – Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.