Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

"Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu (18211 Views)

Wole Soyinka: Garba Shehu Is A Paid Propagandist Hired To Distract Nigerians / Buhari: Amaechi Created Problem For Me In South-East / BBNaija: Garba Shehu Reacts To Efe's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by zombieHUNTER: 5:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:
why not wait for buhari to finish his tenure of 8yrs and see if all he promised will not be fulfill

When did a tenure become 8yrs?

Four years is almost up and nothing to show for it

9 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by obonujoker(m): 5:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Cursed government... it will continue to haunt your wicked lies... .

Social media exposes fraud, lies and incompetence.... Stop complaining about social media so that pple won't think the government is Islamic...

4 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Chigold101(m): 5:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
After ridding on the back of social media to gain power now they know its a problem... APC is just a bad thing to this nation

2 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by LZAA: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
imhotep:
Sai Sultan grin grin
i am loyal to the caliphate grin u are ipob yoot kikikiki grin one day i wee be emir

2 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
LZAA:

i am loyal to the caliphate grin
u are ipob yoot kikikiki grin
one day i wee be emir
Me too I just want to worship at the feet of my emirate lord and master cheesy cheesy

cc onyeoga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by buhariguy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
comshots:
Another 4 years will be disastrous.
why not wait and see if it will be disastrous as you said.
Most of the contract already signed like railway from Lagos to kano, from Benin and calabar to Enugu will be completed in next 3yrs,
Power plant that will generate 20,000 megawatts will also be next 3yrs.
Etc.
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Sctests: 5:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
dignity33:
The hypocrite set of people who employed thousands of people funding them with money main for poor masses to promote propaganda using social media in the name of BMC is telling Nigeria that social media is our problem, every sane man know that the only supporter Buhari still have now is BMC crew such as. Yarimo, sarrki, buhariguy e.t.c

They are frustrated that social media has come to stay. The days when only NTA existed are gone and the illiterate dullar.d keeps struggling against the social media reality.
They invaded social media with paid propagandists to grab power with chants of 'Febuhari' and 'march4Buhari', now they are disillusioned that their influence on social media keeps waning.

Even if they pay 1000 zombies and almajiris to deodorize the failed buhari on social media there are millions of educated and literate youths to erase their propaganda and propel the true state of things on social media.

Buhari will continue to be called a tyrannic, nepotistic, corrupt and bigoted murderer that he is till the day he leaves this earth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by buhariguy(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

When did a tenure become 8yrs?

Four years is almost up and nothing to show for it
even obj could not do anything in 8yrs, except the signing of papers that brought telecommunications.
Your ineffectual buffoon could not do anything in 6yrs, except the signing of papers that sold phcn to his cronies that brought us darkness
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by LZAA: 6:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
imhotep:
Me too I just want to worship at the feet of my emirate lord and master cheesy cheesy
cc onyeoga
kikikiki grin sai sultan ne
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Sctests: 6:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
yarimo:
so anyone that express his / her opinion is now a BMC member? Or do you mean nigerians don't have constitutionally freedom of speech, choice and expression ? I always wish am close to some nairalanders while posting thrash

Abokkie does your presidiot believe in freedom of speech?

4 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by yarimo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sctests:

Abokkie does your presidiot believe in freedom of speech?
question for the gods
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by surgical: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin cheesy The APC is really pained that the same social media they negatively used to ride to power is now seriously being used against them.
Ndi ara them. angry
A murderer will not allow the sword anywhere near him, it is call self preservation.

2 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Between this Lie Mohammed and GARBAGE NSHIEWU who does it better...??

I know that you have to play to the GALLERY of the person that pays you.
But I don't expect him or her to pay you for being just STUPID.

1 Like

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Paperwhite:
grin grin grin cheesy The APC is really pained that the same social media they negatively used to ride to power is now seriously being used against them.
Ndi ara them. angry
Don't mind the SHITHOLE men
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Lightening: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:
Most of the contract already signed like railway from Lagos to kano, from Benin and calabar to Enugu will be completed in next 3yrs,
Etc.

You forgot to mention the second Niger bridge. All these paper contracts used for election campaigns will not help APC in 2019. How come after 3 whooping years of governance and over 18 trillion budget, all you guys have to offer are still promises?
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by abimbolayekeen: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
You're Nigeria problems , not social media .

1 Like

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by lastmessenger: 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
yarimo:
so anyone that express his / her opinion is now a BMC member? Or do you mean nigerians don't have constitutionally freedom of speech, choice and expression ? I always wish am close to some nairalanders while posting thrash
you are a BMC. You are paid to defend evil you stup..Id head slammer .

4 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by lastmessenger: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:
Etc.
just like they said 3 years ago.

1 Like

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Sagay212: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
it wasn't a problem when you used it to campaign and deceive gullible nigerians. Now that you have failed totally and people are using the social media to criticise and expose your useless govt, you have suddenly realised social media is problem.

see his strong head like coconut...he looks like a terrorist.
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by jrusky(m): 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
No Mr shehu you, your boss and your party are the real Nigeria biggest problem.
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Enemyofpeace: 9:21pm On Apr 02, 2018
See the black spot on his forehead ,him don nack head for ground tire for satan

2 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Flashh: 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2018
Trying too hard to make sense.

1 Like

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by wakeupafricanyo: 9:24pm On Apr 02, 2018
DANKWAMBO is the answer
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by petenweke: 9:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
For once I agree with Shehu Garba. The social media is the problem of governance in Nigeria. The APC used it to win the elections
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by bionixs: 9:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:
It should be succinctly put that idiotic pigs of Biafra are the problem of social media in Nigeria.
Turning everything into lies,
Even Martin Luther king family were disappointed in their behavior.
are you sure you are not under a curse? just a question sir
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by bionixs: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
STEPHENBOI:
cc @ Lalaticlacla mynd44
he who steals FOR you,must steal FROM you
Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by BENARI: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:
It should be succinctly put that idiotic pigs of Biafra are the problem of social media in Nigeria.

lol....
So even a lazy Idiotic Arewa parasite like you have recognised how power Biafrans are?

Una never see anything, when we finish with una, una go recognize sey ogogoro na mouth e dey enter but na head e dey scatter.

Umu Biafra kwenu! kwenu!! kwezuonu!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by BENARI: 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:

lol....
So even a lazy Idiotic Arewa parasite like you have recognised how powerful Biafrans are?

Una never see anything, when we finish with una, una go recognize sey ogogoro na mouth e dey enter but na head e dey scatter.

Umu Biafra kwenu! kwenu!! kwezuonu!!!

3 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:
....You re a very big mistake to ur parents and humanity in general.

3 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by GeorgeTheCoder: 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
buhariguy:

Don't you ever shut up ?

3 Likes

Re: "Social Media Is A Very Big Problem For This Country" - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
The APC was able to come to power by influencing social media so I think Mr shehu garba should shut his fucking stinking mouth up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Takes Over Kano PDP As National Headquarters Dissolves State Exco / BREAKING: DSS Frees Salihu Tanko-Yakasai / What I Discovered When I Travelled To Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.