Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:49 PM

Bbnaija; Khloe Wins Head Of House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija; Khloe Wins Head Of House (735 Views)

BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) / BBNaija: Khloe Drags With Fan On Instagram / BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija; Khloe Wins Head Of House by wakabobo: 4:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
Gist From WAKABOBO.COM grin grin grin

Biggie eehn! this time he came up with the egg game which was accompanied with baskets, easter eggs and folded shits of papers, giving each housemate a chance to become the new Head of House for this week. Khloe was lucky to have been in possession of the lucky paper which HOH was inscribed on it.
Congratulations Khloe.

http://wakabobo.com/bbnaija-khloe-wins-head-of-house/

cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Bbnaija; Khloe Wins Head Of House by iamtardey: 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
twerkie twerkie Khloe... and her shakushaku like she's pulling I better pass my neighbor gen lol...
Re: Bbnaija; Khloe Wins Head Of House by Hppro: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
K, 2 weeks guaranteed
Re: Bbnaija; Khloe Wins Head Of House by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Instead of me watching bbnaija, I will rather mix rice and garri and start separating the rice.
Re: Bbnaija; Khloe Wins Head Of House by doyinisaac(m): 5:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hashimyussufamao:
Instead of me watching bbnaija, I will rather mix rice and garri and start separating the rice.
Very funny

Re: Bbnaija; Khloe Wins Head Of House by clitlicker: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
head of house. thats means she gives good head.

(1) (Reply)

What A Shame “mr. Eazi” Was Disgraced During Performance In Zambia (watch Video) / OAP Toke Makinwa Undergoes Surgery / "My Old Friend Denied Me From Her Wedding Because I Didnt Buy Ado Ebi" - Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.