Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question (1039 Views)

Doctors In The House Please Help Me Answer This Question / This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap / What's The Meaning Of This Medical Symbol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by peacengine(m): 8:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wit all the Knowledge on infection and disease prevention that doctors have in the palm of their handz, how come they still fall sick and die like everyone else? This thing is confusing me
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by matrix199(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2018
peacengine:
Wit all the Knowledge on infection and disease prevention that doctors have in the palm of their handz, how come they still fall sick and die like everyone else? This thing is confusing me

How old are you?
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by peacengine(m): 8:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
matrix199:

How old are you?

I'm old enuf to father multitude bro, you must be a doctor to ask dat question
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by DrPurple(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
Papi? It Is Written... #PURPLE
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by Phythondancer(f): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
Because we are also humans and even run the risk of exposure to contamination.
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by peacengine(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2018
Phythondancer:
Because we are also humans and even run the risk of exposure to contamination.

Baby, thankz but some diseases are not contagious. It's true that you are human too but some of you act like demi-gods so I was wondering why you all die too.
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by Phythondancer(f): 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
peacengine:

Baby, thankz but some diseases are not contagious. It's true that you are human too but some of you act like demi-gods so I was wondering why you all die too.
Demi gods that one is risky oh, at the end of it all God heals.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by missioner(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2018
We have the same body... It's only the knowledge they have.
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by Nigeriadondie: 5:26am On Jun 20, 2018
peacengine:
Question that shows lack of sense or brain dead person
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by peacengine(m): 9:27am On Jun 20, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

Question that shows lack of sense or brain dead person

4K Q nigga
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2018
It's not all diseases that are infectious. Some disease are caused by autoimmune disorder, a condition where the body mistakenly fight itself and let me remind u that the body doesn't want 2 know if u r a doc or not. And again do you know that a doctor is more exposed 2 even the infectious diseases than any other profession? Doctors, are just like u, they are not any special creature in fact some doctors even leave a careless life than even non medics.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by LondonTruman: 1:39pm On Feb 16, 2020
Do guys have knowledge that marijuna is being legalized in USA is 5 states,https://www.weednews.co/marijuana-legality-states-map/ have prove that marijuan is not consider as a drug as it help a patitent to sleep and relax.
Re: Please Help Me Answer This Medical Question by chinchin987: 4:01am On Sep 11, 2020
I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It troubleshoots me with many problems word counter

(1) (Reply)

The Rise Of Bucket Taps / Things We Don't Know About Bitter Kola / If You’re Still A 2minute Man , Here’s A Solution For You That Works And It’s 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.