Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Mama Gee? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mama Gee? (849 Views)

Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You / Where Is Mama-gee / Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Gee? by Madukaele(m): 8:22am On May 07, 2010
the last i checked mama gee pic i saw a 65 years old lady, looking at the way she answers comment i thought she missed her youth life. but who be dat fine babe for her pic?, the gurl fine no be small.
@ Mama gee, is that your pic or ?

if any one knows her well pls explain to me. thanks
Re: Mama Gee? by CaptCavey(m): 8:47am On May 07, 2010
Is too early for that bro. . .me tot u've been dreaming bout gee mama all night. Wait for your reply tho.
Re: Mama Gee? by Gabry(f): 9:04am On May 07, 2010
The lady in her picture is her Auntie Margaret. U like her abi? If you do, I can hook you up No wahala wink
Re: Mama Gee? by Madukaele(m): 9:16am On May 07, 2010
Gabry:

The lady in her picture is her Auntie Margaret. U like her abi? If you do, I can hook you up No wahala wink
. i dey ask if she be young girl or really a mama dat used her daughter pic but for her profile. no need argue, the lady in the pic is very beautiful, but if she is really the one in the pic than no need marry beauty with no character. i dont like the way she talks or answers question ,too rude. sorry if am hard but behaviour scores A before beauty for me.
Re: Mama Gee? by Areaboy2(m): 9:45am On May 07, 2010
Madukaele:

. i dey ask if she be young girl or really a mama dat used her daughter pic but for her profile. no need argue, the lady in the pic is very beautiful, but if she is really the one in the pic than no need marry beauty with no character. i dont like the way she talks or answers question ,too rude. s[b]orry if am hard but behaviour scores A before beauty for me[/b].

deep down inside you, you know you're lying to urself. but what the hey. if it makes u happy undecided
Re: Mama Gee? by cantell(m): 9:50am On May 07, 2010
You don't care about her looks but you started a thread in her name.
You guys are givin these girls way too much publicity. Thats why most of them post silly comments.
Re: Mama Gee? by DualCore1: 9:56am On May 07, 2010
This thread suppose close now. The last two posts don summarize every
Re: Mama Gee? by Gabry(f): 11:18am On May 07, 2010
Madukaele:

. i dey ask if she be young girl or really a mama dat used her daughter pic but for her profile. no need argue, the lady in the pic is very beautiful, but if she is really the one in the pic than no need marry beauty with no character. i dont like the way she talks or answers question ,too rude. sorry if am hard but behaviour scores A before beauty for me.

WHOT? U dont like my momma Gee How come? Hmm! angry
Re: Mama Gee? by 190: 10:36pm On May 08, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Mama Gee? by 1105(f): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2010
;d ;d
Re: Mama Gee? by CrazyMan(m): 11:47am On Aug 20, 2010
Madukaele:

the last i checked mama gee pic i saw a 65 years old lady, looking at the way she answers comment i thought she missed her youth life. but who be dat fine babe for her pic?, the gurl fine no be small.
@ Mama gee, is that your pic or ?

if any one knows her well pls explain to me. thanks
She's truly a beauty to behold.

Maybe it's time I start chasing her round Nairaland. wink

(1) (Reply)

Iyatrustee, I Need Your Help! / Why Do so Many Americans Have Too Many Mental Problems? / How Asian Oil Companies Decieved Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.