Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (24829 Views)

Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Excited Couple Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Doggy Pose Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Olukat(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

There are 365days in a year.
Let's assume these folks have sex 350 out of the 365 days in a year.

They have been married for 62 years.
So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!
This frail, innocent looking woman has had sex almost 22 thousand times in her life.

What will the diameter, circumference and radius of her aperture be?
I just pity her p.

You must be wired so differently
What a mind! Haba
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Movingcoil:
Are they still f....uki..n..g?
e be like say na the only thing Wey you sabi be that. Why not just wish them well and waka pass?
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 10:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Meanwhile some people cannot stay married for two years. Meanwhile na small my papa carry senior him first born Oo.
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 10:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Divay22:
62 years wedding anniversary shocked shocked
Dupe darling and Akin darling.. Awww
That's so sweet. smiley smiley

More years of celebration for them kiss

Pls my dear, i am asking u out now so that we too can be Divay22 darling and owonikoko darling from now on to many yrs to come pls my love! undecided kiss
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Divay22(f): 10:37am On Apr 03, 2018
MrOwonikoko:

Pls my dear, i am asking u out now so that we too can be Divay22 darling and owonikoko darling from now on to many yrs to come pls my love! undecided kiss
Lemme think about it smiley
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by EbolaParasite: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!
This frail, innocent looking woman has had sex almost 22 thousand times in her life.

I just pity her p.

You are obviously not married, hence the big blunder you posted. Trust me, after your first few years of marriage and then kids, you'd be lucky to have sex once a month.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Donald3d:
If only you know what they went through together
All the fights , all the disagreements
This generation doesn't f*cking understand what love means

Love doesn't mean you won't have misunderstandings .
Its more than boobs and ass, more than 6 packs.
Its more than a pretty face
More than money(even though it complements it)

When all these fades away, you are left with a wrinkled old partner, whose efficiency to do anything has declined drastically.At that point,can you look them in the eye and tell them you love them?.Thats the kind of person you should marry.

Love and marriage means two people who respect each other, and are willing to fight for their union together, and not giving up on each other.

Sometimes I feel like going back in time to be born in the 60s, too many dumb people both male and female these days .Most girls can't even hold an intelligent conversation without asking for gifts and money, guys can't f*cking talk for two minutes with a girl without mentioning s*x .I am fed up of y'all.I dey vex angry angry.

If you are good girl/guy out there, keep being good.If you are girl, I would find you one day.If you are guy, you have my blessings to marry any of my sisters.

If you are not married yet , make sure you do one thing . Marry your best friend !!

God bless you mama and papa.And happy 62nd Anniversary kiss kiss

If i had a gold medal i would give it to you for this post.. If only they understand..
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Wow!! this is the kind of news that i enjoy reading, 62nd anniversary!! wow!! May my wedding and my parent's weddings last up to this and longer than this and may the couple celebrate more and more years together in Jesus name.
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2018
62 years, woooow!
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Wishing them many more years together.
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seunadeolu(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2018
Lovely journey,
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seunadeolu(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2018
[/color]This guys brain requires a lobotomy. grin[color=#770077]

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!

I just pity her p.
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by godofuck231: 11:41am On Apr 03, 2018
lodgerill:
Pa Thomas Akinola Oluwole has taken to his Facebook page to celebrate his 62 years wedding anniversary with his wife which took place England, on Easter Monday, 1956.

The Old Pa, wrote on his Facebook page:
"Dupe darling, on Easter Monday, 62 years ago, we were joined together in marriage in England. God, in his mercy and love for us, gave us caring children and good grand children. Mar God's holy name be praised. May he continue to bless us and our children and grandchildren and continue to make us a good example for others.
Happy anniversary, Dupe darling.
God bless us all abundantly."

Mrs Oluwole also wrote, thanking God for his blessings over her family:
''THANKING GOD FOR THE 62 YEARS JOURNEY OF MARRIED LIFE. WE GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD FOR HIS BLESSINGS.THANK YOU AKIN DARLING FOR ALL THE CARE AND LOVE. WE THANK GOD FOR THE BEAUTIFUL AND GOD FEARING CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN AND WE PRAY THAT WE SHALL BOTH FINISH WELL IN JESUS’ NAME. AMEN''

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-gushes-over-his-wife-as-they-celebrate-their-62-year-wedding-anniversary/

See what perseverance can do, slay Queens and baby mamas de find how to trap money and belle but no love, their old age go wowoh sha! Congratulations to this beautiful lady and his studd! grin where is tonto and Bob risky
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!

I just pity her p.

This is what happens when you were abandoned as a baby.

It shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fhorlar(f): 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2018
Movingcoil:

Gosh! Are u urself not irritated at your statement?? Must u say everytin u have on your mind on a public forum? So your cement filled head cannot fathom anytin wonderful and emulating about papa and his beautiful wife that can even inspire you to do sometin about your destiny abiiii? Nkgwa, kontinue ooooo

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by fhorlar(f): 12:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
seunadeolu:
[/color]This guys brain requires a lobotomy. grin[color=#770077]

Mehn..u sound so intelligently dull. Get brain and learn to appreciate rare moments like this!!!
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by DanielPop(m): 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
Movingcoil:

Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by MrOwonikoko: 12:33pm On Apr 03, 2018
Divay22:

Lemme think about it smiley

Pls do. Here is my digits so dat we can relate more on it...08058730301. kiss wink can u forward me ur digits?
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by delishpot: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2018
The Old Pa, wrote on his Facebook page:
"Dupe darling, on Easter Monday, 62 years ago, we were joined together in marriage in England. God, in his mercy and love for us, gave us caring children and good grand children. Mar God's holy name be praised. May he continue to bless us and our children and grandchildren and continue to make us a good example for others.
Happy anniversary, Dupe darling.
God bless us all abundantly."

At least he has sense. Unlike the modern day slay kings who think that the survival of marriage lies only in the hands of the woman. Boys of these days think good marriage or wife is measured by how much BS the woman endures in the marriage. See this man earnestly praying to be a good example. May God answer his prayers times 10.
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Octaves(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!

I just pity her p.
the last time they had sex, its possible dem never born you. At some point its no longer about sex but companionship. I doubt papa's thing is still working at that age. Mama too would be tired of it by now
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 03, 2018
fhorlar:

Gosh! Are u urself not irritated at your statement?? Must u say everytin u have on your mind on a public forum? So your cement filled head cannot fathom anytin wonderful and emulating about papa and his beautiful wife that can even inspire you to do sometin about your destiny abiiii? Nkgwa, kontinue ooooo
So sex at their age is irritating? For your information I intend to still be fucking my wife when am 120 and she is 110 so that is why I asked.
Must you add that my skull is filled with cement to drive your point, its like you just like being disrespectful unnecessary and will do it at any opportunity.
I know you are angry at my assertions but as a lady you should learn how to control your temperament.
Let this not repeat itself again please.
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Octaves:
the last time they had sex, its possible dem never born you. At some point its no longer about sex but companionship. I doubt papa's thing is still working at that age. Mama too would be tired of it by now
You forgot that even at David's dieing bed conji was still hammering him but he held himself that was why that his wayward son wanted to collombi the virgin at her bedside before Solomon out of jealousy that the virgin's p is being wasted killed his brother.
And I pray Na sex go cause heart attack for my wife and I that when we go die, they will have to use hydraulic pump to separate my p from her p period.
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by seunadeolu(m): 1:05pm On Apr 04, 2018
I guess you two need a better re-orientation, the guy has always been spilling out shit and here you are defending the nonsense he wrote up there.
* quote me again at your own peril

fhorlar:

Mehn..u sound so intelligently dull. Get brain and learn to appreciate rare moments like this!!!
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Octaves(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Movingcoil:

You forgot that even at David's dieing bed conji was still hammering him but he held himself that was why that his wayward son wanted to collombi the virgin at her bedside before Solomon out of jealousy that the virgin's p is being wasted killed his brother.
And I pray Na sex go cause heart attack for my wife and I that when we go die, they will have to use hydraulic pump to separate my p from her p period.
me self. I'm thinking their sex drive would be dead and buried by now. are you saying the man's d is still working at that age
Re: Couple Celebrate 62nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) by Organs(m): 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So;
350 x 62 = 21,700.

Chai!!

I just pity her p.

I can't imagine the homes some people grew up in when one can talk about something that is private to a Grandma as a joke to be laughed and made fun of. Na wah oh. Thank God almighty i am muslim with at the very least OK values with boundaries.

(1) (2) (Reply)

That Childish Act You Still Engage In As An Adult / Family Of Six Escapes Death In Otedola Bridge Tanker Explosion / Samuel Ige Ajayi & Wife Bicker Over Mysterious Death Of 2yrs Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.