Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu (620 Views)

Tony Momoh: Obaseki, Not Oshiomhole Is Leader Of Edo APC – Ex-Minister / FG Freezes Bank Accounts Of Suspects On ‘looters List’ / Fani-Kayode Reacts To His Name On Looters’ List Without PMB, VP, Tinubu's Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu by Ekekester(m): 8:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Former Niger State Governor, Babangida Aliyu has said he did not loot the state treasury during his eight year tenure in the state. He said this in reaction to the looters’ list released by the Federal Government.

Aliyu in a statement on Monday threatened to challenge his inclusion on the list to a logical conclusion after consultations with his lawyers. He said “I wonder why the federal government should include my name in the 24 treasury looters list released again by the Minister of Information, Alhaji Lai Mohammed.’’

The former governor explained that nobody had confronted him with any document that he received N1.6 billion from the former National Security Adviser (NSA), Col. Sambo Dasuki (rtd) and urged the government to prove it. He alleged that the All Progressives Congress (APC) was doing everything possible to blackmail him because he refused to join the party. The APC government has embarked on calculated blackmail against my person because I refused to join the party. We all have our minds and what we believe in politics is a thing of the mind.

In the orchestrated plot to tarnish my image, I am presently before the Federal High Court and a Niger High Court for the same alleged offence. This is to show that the government is hell bent on bringing me down but they will not succeed." Aliyu said that as a governor, he served the people of Niger to the best of his ability. “As a Governor, I left a landmark for posterity, no amount of blackmail or character assassination can wipe me out from the minds of the people."

From Daily Post

Re: FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu by savio93(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2018
This one just gave a lame excuse. Anyway, waiting for others to give reasons why their names are on the list. Please where is Jang? I heard his name Eben appeared twice.
Re: FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu by magoo10(m): 8:34am On Apr 03, 2018
Obviously if aliyu was in APC his name wouldn't have been mentioned.

I see some yoots jumping upandan over the looters list instead of asking for the promises made to them by this weak government that cannot prosecute a single case and jail political criminals,for them the looters list of individuals that have not been convicted in any court of law is an achievement. Ntoor

4 Likes

Re: FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu by bjayx: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Shiity list
Re: FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu by Corrinthians(m): 8:48am On Apr 03, 2018
magoo10:
Obviously if aliyu was in APC his name wouldn't have been mentioned.

I see some yoots jumping upandan over the looters list instead of asking for the promises made to them by this weak government that cannot prosecute a single case and jail political criminals,for them the looters list of individuals that have not been convicted in any court of law is an achievement. Ntoor
Even this Opolo eyes too is talking. I blame Buhari for all this. angry
Re: FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu by magoo10(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Corrinthians:
Even this Opolo eyes too is talking. I blame Buhari for all this. angry
Even criminals are boasting just because buhari is not getting it right but deceiving the people,let no one be deceived there is nothing different from what buhari is doing and what have been done in the past if not worst ,it is the same kurukere movement and obviously not what is expected of him.

Still waiting for him to convict and jail one political criminal not all this noise making of looters list that have not been convicted.

1 Like

Re: FG Included My Name In The Looters List For Refusing To Join APC- Ex-gov Aliyu by Corrinthians(m): 9:07am On Apr 03, 2018
magoo10:
Even criminals are boasting just because buhari is not getting it right but deceiving the people,let no one be deceived there is nothing different from what buhari is doing and what have been done in the past if not worst ,it is the same kurukere movement and obviously not what is expected of him.

Still waiting for him to convict and jail one political criminal not all this noise making of looters list that have not been convicted.
It is embarrassing to say the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Improving The Pharmaceutical Sector By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / President Buhari Score Card / Gunshots At Anambra APC Meeting, Ngige Was Targeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.