Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot (14943 Views)

Lalasticlala Celebrates His Daughter's 1st Birthday / Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Weborg: 8:34am On Apr 03, 2018
@WEB.ORG.NG

Shared with caption ...

Udego is turning 1 in less than 24hours.. my beloved .. my blessing .. It hardly seems possible that a year has gone by since you came into my life.

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and the best gift I have ever received.

I can only hope that in your life you will experience even a fraction of the joy you have brought to me. Happy first birthday in advance baby jasmine @hot_littlejasmine#disney#jasmine#aladin#arabianthemepartyloadinh

heavenly Father,

I come before you today to give thanks and praise to you for the amazing creation of Jasmine Udego ..Thank you for bringing such a wonderful and sweet girl into my life and into all the lives that she has already touched with her smiling face and beautiful spirit. It is easy for me to think that I am the person who brought her into this world and that she is mine, but please help me to remember that she is Yours, and you have given me the privilege and challenge of being her earthly mother.

Though she may look like her father and I, you knit her together in my womb and know everything about her, and the plan YOU have for her life is the one I pray you help me to lead her toward. It has been an amazing first year with my daughter, and I thank you for being by my side every step of the way to help give me wisdom and strength to be a mother. Continue to shower me with love, patience and wisdom for the years to come.

I ask that you be with sweet Jazzy all the days of her life. Show her your presence and keep her heart pure so that she can see YOU. Help her to remain healthy and strong in her body and mind to ready her for all the amazing things you have in mind for her to accomplish one day. Give her a thirst and a longing for a relationship with you and a love for others that transforms her. Give her strength to deal with life’s hardships and help her to grow from them without a bitter spirit. Protect her from Satan and the traps he likes to set for those of us on this earth.

Lord, I thank you again for my Baby and all the joy she brings to my life. She is a wonderful addition to my earthly family, and I cannot tell you how YOUR plan for my life and now hers AMAZES me. AMAZES ME. Thank you for all you have taught me this year about love and relationships. Be with My daughter !!Grow her up in your loving arms.

It is the precious name of your Son Jesus that I can come to you in prayer today,
Amen Mum..

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1652/actress-mimi-orjiekwe-shares-lovely-pictures-from-daughters-first-birthday/

cc; lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by HausaOverlord: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2018
Really cute baby

4 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Benjom(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2018
So so cute smiley

2 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by itspzpics(m): 9:45am On Apr 03, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Awaitingkopa(f): 10:07am On Apr 03, 2018
Tiri gbosa for the baby!
Gbosa

Gbosa

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Preca(f): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2018
nice
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by ConcNiggress56(f): 10:58am On Apr 03, 2018
this girl is gentle ooo even at one..

My cousin would have scattered the whole balloons..

5 Likes

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Lovely . PRETTY. Beautiful ❤ Mother and daughter.

Now, the question is , where is the father in all these celebrations?!
What have we done to deserve being ignore everytime?
Well, it's a woman's world afterall!

Happy birthday beautiful cute Angel .
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Bantino(m): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2018
Beautiful mama and baby..... lovely
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Jubilancy(f): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2018
Awwww
Bundle of joy
When I have mine, I am going to remind her/him of how much I love them with every single day that passes

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Ellabae(f): 11:00am On Apr 03, 2018
So cute.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by NwaAmaikpe: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

Charles Billion did the smart thing by neglecting this baby.

She is already being groomed by her endtime mom to become a slay queen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Jubilancy:
Awwww
Bundle of joy
When I have mine, I am going to remind her/him of how much I love them with every single day that passes
May God grant your heart desires my dear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Divay22(f): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
She's so cute kiss kiss kiss
Happy birthday Cutie.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by john650(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
This lady looks so high maintenance.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by HeyCorleone(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Nairaland and bringing unknown people into limelight. Whoever this person is, she's definitely not an actress. Because she may have featured as an extra in 2 or 3 low budget B movies doesn't qualify her for such title.

For all I know she must be a corporate commercial sex worker. It is quite obvious.

But no lies the baby is cute.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by GOFRONT(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2018
Wow
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2018
Happy birthday, little one.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by adisabarber(m): 11:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Pikin wey suck those 2 breasts must fine
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by sabbiboi: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2018
This little girl has been named Jasmine, but ignorantly her mother nicknamed her "Jazzy". After, she would grow up to jassi everything . .Hmmm.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by soul2: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2018
I no see mama face well, the pairing too much
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by roarik(f): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2018
beautiful...i love babies.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by porshnuel: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
very soon the pikin go de like this

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2018
nothing cute about these fake pics
they look like vampires

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Tnoni: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
HeyCorleone:
Nairaland and bringing unknown people into limelight. Whoever this person is, she's definitely not an actress. Because she may have featured as an extra in 2 or 3 low budget B movies doesn't qualify her for such title.

For all I know she must be a corporate commercial sex worker. It is quite obvious.

But no lies the baby is cute.

My brother, I thought I was the only one that noticed it, please I don’t think this girl has acted a main character In more than one movie. Anyways we know her nah, she schooled in a private school at Amorji Nike in Enugu, I know her well. This is not even acting money, somebody paying the bills and using Nollywood as coverup. Lol

1 Like

Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by friendlyenemy: 5:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 03, 2018
Mindfulness:
nothing cute about these fake pics
they look like vampires

Bram stokers Dracula much?
Re: Mimi Orjiekwe's Daughter's 1st Birthday Photoshoot by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 04, 2018
oyb:

Bram stokers Dracula much?

Yes oo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Reacts To Lagos Island Collapsed Building / Kelvin Boj And Wife To Welcome Twins - Maternity Pictures / Photos: Davido's Scintillating Performance In Uganda, One Of The Best Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.