Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! (2453 Views)

Help Please My corolla Car Smokes / Pls Gurus In The House Help Me To Solve This Puzzle! / Help Please!!!!! Toyota Camry Short Oil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by etech: 8:41am On Apr 03, 2018
I had issues with my car AC( Nissan primeria 2003) after taking it to the AC tech, the guy checked said the compressor and dryer is bad, which he changed and did some services.

After that the AC worked well very, but the issue is that after a while it cuts off he checked the gas pressure said it is ok that i should check with a rewire that its electrical problem. the rewire checked and said we should connect the fan and ac direct instead of routing it through the thermostat which we did still my AC cuts of after a while and and too much touch touch will spoil the car.

something tells me that the compressor my AC tech got for me is the problem because the compressor in the car before the change is auto while the one he got is manual according to him it works better than auto compressor.

Please i need your help kindly advise me on what to do.

Many thanks.

1 Like

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by etech: 9:56am On Apr 03, 2018
embarassed

etech:
I had issues with my car AC( Nissan primeria 2003) after taking it to the AC tech, the guy checked said the compressor and dryer is bad, which he changed and did some services.

After that the AC worked well very, but the issue is that after a while it cuts off he checked the gas pressure said it is ok that i should check with a rewire that its electrical problem. the rewire checked and said we should connect the fan and ac direct instead of routing it through the thermostat which we did still my AC cuts of after a while and and too much touch touch will spoil the car.

something tells me that the compressor my AC tech got for me is the problem because the compressor in the car before the change is auto while the one he got is manual according to him it works better than auto compressor.

Please i need your help kindly advise me on what to do.

Many thanks.
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by etech: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Any answers pls...

etech:

embarassed

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by oluwaseunla(m): 3:38pm On Apr 03, 2018
Doesn't look like a problem for a remote fix. You'll have to have diagnosis carried out. Meanwhile, it's not proper to 'connect your fans direct'. What are the other services that was carried out? Was the system checked for blockage? Take it to a technician to figure out for you.

1 Like

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by etech: 3:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
yes system was flushed and all leakage fixed. do you have any reliable and experience tech you can recommend?

1 Like

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by oluwaseunla(m): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2018
etech:
yes system was flushed and all leakage fixed. do you have any reliable and experience tech you can recommend?

Location?
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by etech: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
idimu but anywhere on the mainland will be fine.
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by oluwaseunla(m): 6:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
etech:

I can check it next week. Location is Ogba. 08032370718.
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by captainking(m): 7:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
etech:
Look up Mosbus.. He is at isolo
..with him, your AC problems will be gone..

5 Likes

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by etech: 12:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
captainking:

Look up Mosbus.. He is at isolo
..with him, your AC problems will be gone..

@captainking...thanks alot

@Mosbus thanks alot all AC issues has been fixed.

2 Likes

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by feelme3(m): 5:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
I was going to recommend Mosbus but I see your issue is resolved.
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by ThatErha: 12:10am On May 13, 2018
etech:

@captainking...thanks alot

@Mosbus thanks alot all AC issues has been fixed.

Please can you give some details of the fix so the rest of us could learn a little something.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by mosbus: 3:40pm On May 14, 2018
ThatErha:

Please can you give some details of the fix so the rest of us could learn a little something.
Thanks.
The radiator fan responsible for the ac was blowing in the reverse way,so it was affecting the cooling of the ac and was fixed back to the forward rotation.
After some week again the temperature gauge begin to increase when ever he drives above 50-60 MPH but inside the traffic the temperature gauge is normal,checked the engine thermostat it was still good and temperature switch Perfect but the major cause was the radiator,it has blockage internally.
Radiator was changed from single cell to double cell.
Since then the temperature has been normal and the ac is working perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by thebigkendo(m): 3:50pm On May 14, 2018
mosbus:

The radiator fan responsible for the ac was blowing in the reverse way,so it was affecting the cooling of the ac and was fixed back to the forward rotation.
After some week again the temperature gauge begin to increase when ever he drives above 50-60 MPH but inside the traffic the temperature gauge is normal,checked the engine thermostat it was still good and temperature switch Perfect but the major cause was the radiator,it has blockage internally.
Radiator was changed from single cell to double cell.
Since then the temperature has been normal and the ac is working perfectly.

Why this? Another single cell radiator would have still served perfectly
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by mosbus: 5:28pm On May 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

Why this? Another single cell radiator would have still served perfectly
Yes you are right but I changed it to a double cell because it takes more water than the single cell.
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by thebigkendo(m): 5:33pm On May 14, 2018
mosbus:

Yes you are right but I changed it to a double cell because it takes more watercoolant than the single cell.

Interesting, meaning it cools engine better or faster?

Hope you are not an advocate of thermostat delete & direct fan connection aka tropicalization grin grin

2 Likes

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

Hope you are not an advocate of thermostat delete & direct fan connection aka tropicalization grin grin

please if u need proof contact me.... I have enough proof... valid proofs oh
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by thebigkendo(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

please if u need proof contact me.... I have enough proof... valid proofs oh

What proof sir??
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by mosbus: 8:23pm On May 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

Am sorry I don't do such.

1 Like

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by thebigkendo(m): 8:49pm On May 14, 2018
mosbus:

Am sorry I don't do such.

Nice
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

What proof sir??
valid proof.... if u no know u no go know lol
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by etech: 9:55pm On May 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

Oga i was wondering why you did not come up with all this your so called prof advise when this topic was first created.
Mubos is a professional, so just read and learn then move .

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:56pm On May 14, 2018
thebigkendo:

What proof sir??

no mind me bro, just that I find that post with that moniker asking for proof; hilarious.....

he was like : gimme proof..... gimme valid proof.....
I just tire for the guy.... seriously
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by thebigkendo(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2018
etech:

Oga i was wondering why you did not come up with all this your so called prof advise when this topic was first created.
Mubos Mosbus is a professional, so just read and learn then move .

Thank you.

What are you about sir?? Did I dispute his professionalism? Last time I checked i never mentioned you.. So get your a**kissing self out of my mentions.

Diportivo Oya drop meme grin grin

1 Like

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by thebigkendo(m): 11:08pm On May 14, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

no mind me bro, just that I find that post with that moniker asking for proof; hilarious.....

he was like : gimme proof..... gimme valid proof.....
I just tire for the guy.... seriously

Hahahaha okay I get the joke now.. Toyota Yaris guy!!
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by diportivo: 6:34am On May 15, 2018
thebigkendo:

What are you about sir?? Did I dispute his professionalism? Last time I checked i never mentioned you.. So get your a**kissing self out of my mentions.

Diportivo Oya drop meme grin grin

grin

Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by dcole73: 8:51am On May 27, 2018
But wait, who is this Diportivo sef?

Always ready.
grin grin
Re: AC Expert In The House Help Please!!!! by diportivo: 1:23pm On May 27, 2018
dcole73:
But wait, who is this Diportivo sef?

Always ready.
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Matrix For Sale / Does Car Airbag Expire ? / High Lander V6 Emitting Black Smoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.