Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos (40312 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' (Photos) / Derin Phillips "DJ Caise" And Xerona Duke Are Engaged (Photos) / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by horlahsunbo225(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2018
veacea:
Nice pictures. But am finding bweast but can't seem to find
k

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Glorygee(f): 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL SHA grin
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Okoroawusa: 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
Googleus:
Am still looking for the breast in picture 4

Your comment make begin find the breast and I come be like say you dey right.

But its not bad
The guy fit be like me wey like slim women.Trim,slim and slightly shapely.A combination of Kate Henshaw and Dolapo Osinbajo.Women whose age you can keep guessing n guessing.
Just imagine Dolapo Osinbajo on spandex and tank top
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by magiki(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
You say pre-wedding pishure but I can see welding gown and suit
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by jayinfo2(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
People of God, Please i use God and everything u believe in beg una help my sis win this competition by liking her article on instagram. Just click on the link below�� then press the like button. ❤
Win this for her��. Thank you very very very very very very much
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg-zbOpgqxD/
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Gerrard59(m): 1:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
Euouae:
Dude can never go broke in his life again

Good job dude!

Dedicated scouting

Let me start looking for Bill Gate`s only daughter

His grand-father is Antonio Deinde Fernandez. Until his death in 2015, he was one of the richest men in Africa. While his mom (one of Fernandez's daughters) was a former commissioner in Lagos.

Dude ain't poor.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antonio_Deinde_Fernandez
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by petuniaevents(f): 1:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
Lovely
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations to them cheesy
For photography and photo-shoot services
Call: 07015257163
email: tomi.a@zivagroup.com

2 Likes

Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by jy2kbeyond(m): 1:57pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is one marriage that will stand the test of time because I know everything associated with Donald Duke is bound to succeed.

Congrats Donald Duke.

Wow, even a dead clock is right twice a day. Cant believe this dude will ever make sense shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by mekybabe1: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2018
How these guys take dey catch rich babes sef?
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by AuroraB(f): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2018
Why not take the shots in Space
The pictures are thoughtless except the last one cheesy
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Candyking(m): 2:43pm On Apr 03, 2018
Read Interesting Story The Married Affair – An Erotic Story

The cuddling lasted a mere five minutes as we couldn’t get enough of each other. He rolled me into my stomach grabbing my thighs and pulling my ass against him entering my once again wet kitten from behind, I let out a scream of pure ecstasy and we f*cked for another hour c7mming together with moans of delight.

https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/03/the-married-affair-an-erotic-story
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by opribo(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2018
Another DJ....
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 03, 2018
How come the girl is this ugly sad
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Etianwanokon: 4:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
Congratulations Adiaha Governor. God bless your union
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by sprints1: 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2018
God bless my hustle so that I can be rich very rich so that I can marly someone like DJ cuppy or omotola' pikin though she still young but by the time I blow finish she go don prime
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by godofuck231: 5:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
Makapedia:
@WEB.ORG.NG

The wedding of former Cross Rivers state governor, Donald Duke's daughter, Xerona, to her fiance, Derin Phillips aka DJ Caise, is around the corner. They had their wedding introduction in October last year.

The couple shared their beautiful pre-wedding photos online. See more photos below

BY WEB NIGERIA : http://web.org.ng/1751/dj-caise-to-marry-donald-dukes-daughter-xerona-pre-wedding-pictures/

However ou know who Duke be? Do well o
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by kennycalls(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2018
This one don fall in love.... HML
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by fosachens: 7:35am On Apr 04, 2018
click this link to view more cute pictures
https://www.fiverr.com/emmanuelwrites/create-a-win
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2018
daiksworld:
You no get chill at all, must you shout the obvious!!!!kilode
wink cheesy

God pick the guy call Sha
Make he worship and lick the babe ass ooo
If not hungry go kill am ooo grin
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by ojibole(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2018
qualityGod:
Girl go dey feed guyman undecided

Dj Na work tongue

How I wish you knew who dj caise father is...try make use of your Google you go know say this marriage na money meet money
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by ojibole(m): 12:18am On Apr 06, 2018
mekybabe1:
How these guys take dey catch rich babes sef?

When I was in secondary school dj caise dad was among the top 5 richest men in Nigeria he's not just a mere dj oh no go there the popc hold block till date

1 Like

Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by ojibole(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2018
qualityGod:
wink cheesy

God pick the guy call Sha
Make he worship and lick the babe ass ooo
If not hungry go kill am ooo grin

Try Google dj caise sha
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:53am On Apr 06, 2018
ojibole:

How I wish you knew who dj caise father is...try make use of your Google you go know say this marriage na money meet money
I am talking about him you dey call him Papa SMH what an irony that is why most new generation marriages don't last grin
Re: Xerona Duke And Derin Phillips 'DJ Caise' Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 06, 2018
ojibole:

Try Google dj caise sha
I beg leave that story even dj cuppy get Pepsi endorsement all I know is he is a lazy ass angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja / Tribunal: APC Big Wigs In Court Awaiting Judgement In Atiku/PDP Petition / Ministerial Screening: Amaechi Fights Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.