Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,893 members, 7,821,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos (35801 Views)

Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / Man Rejoices After Finalising His Divorce. Photos / Woman's Before And After Divorce Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by merbenko: 5:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are so heartless.

You are tired of the marriage now.
You were not tired of the marriage when your family gave him heavy marriage list.
You were not tired of it when he rented an expensive wedding hall,
You were not tired of it when you two snapped fancy prewedding pictures.
You were not tired of it when he brought you overseas.
You were not tired when he transformed you from a bushmeat to a human being.

Now he has made you a human being you are tired.
Now you have gotten your resident permit and you are tired.
Now he has made you attractive enough for other men you are tired.

My sister you must be joking.
Marriage is for better and for worse till death do you part.
If you must leave the marriage, then do the needful.
Pay back everything he has spent on you or wait for one of you to die.

Useless woman.
The woman is the genesis of everything. No man will just wake up and start beating his wife. She have questions to answer
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by IdeyFindWife: 5:42pm On Apr 03, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Hmmm

We always stay cuz we hope they would change cry
Perhaps again, what people might say angry

That guy's just an animal and it's truly tragic 'cos chicks were not made for such dastardly uses especially wives, marriage should be all about loving and being loved.

No one deserves to live in a nightmare marriage after putting in all the love, care and cooperation to make their home.
#BaeLove4ever
#FrenzyDuchess_OfLife
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by RomeoEmpire(m): 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2018
scaramenga:
i still no know wetin woman dey do when their husbands dey beat them o,
omo if na me i go just target lock e blockous give am confam squeeze
Same shit happened last week as my neighbour beat up his wife blue black, infact he stripped her naked ryt in d compound. After the fight I was oppotuned to hv a word with her. The foolish woman told me dat she loves her husband so much even after all the humiliation. He did dsame tin yesterday.
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by scaramenga: 5:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
RomeoEmpire:
Same shit happened last week as my neighbour beat up his wife blue black, infact he stripped her naked ryt in d compound. After the fight I was oppotuned to hv a word with her. The foolish woman told me dat she loves her husband so much even after all the humiliation. He did dsame tin yesterday.

no wahala she fit love animal if she like. my own na if man slap u, slap your own back.If you no get power, hire boys wey go treat the guy f*ckup its not expensive, give soldier =N=2000 them go arrange the man like shelf

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
God forbid but if any man raises his hand on me, I'll raise my hands on him as well.
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by akpanbaba: 6:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is the work of she-man
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are so heartless.

You were not tired of the marriage when your family gave him heavy marriage list.

Useless woman.

You are a bastard

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by dealslip(f): 8:14pm On Apr 03, 2018
BluntBoy:

If he trains well and beats Anthony Joshua nko? Would that be a certificate for him to now have the privilege to batter anyone?

Anyway, I like something about your suggestion. Seeing how puffy the eyes are, it is obvious that the man is a naturally gifted pugilist. He could take boxing up to sublimate his energies.

AJ used to be a bully but now, he is doing well as a boxer by sublimating his bad behavior into a socially acceptable skill.
Ol boy forget training oh! AJ will waste the guy. None of the boxers are known wife abuser. Only weak minded people assault people they are stronger than.
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by dealslip(f): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
kehindeasaolu:
"because he knows he is
physically stronger than her"
she knows this too, but yet she chose to abuse/curse a man who is stronger than her. Anyway this does not equally call for beating her. The man should av filled for divorce and leave her since, instead of beating her.
Oga will the guy respond to the woman the way he did if it was Laila Ali. Humans generally abuse people they have the capacity to handle. Let us not be in a hurry to add to the story, no where in the post did they report she abused or cursed him. Sometimes you don't need to insult people before they attack you
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by BluntBoy(m): 9:19pm On Apr 03, 2018
dealslip:

Ol boy forget training oh! AJ will waste the guy. None of the boxers are known wife abuser. Only weak minded people assault people they are stronger than.

Forget it. Many of them were saved by boxing. AJ was a bully and a drug addict. Boxing saved him from prison. Many of these boxers lived terrible lives before boxing saved them.

Yes, you are right. Only weak minded people assault people they are stronger than. It doesn't matter if the assault is physical or verbal. A verbally abusive wife is as contemptible as a physically abusive man.
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by enomakos(m): 10:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
Chain,the man wan kill am
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2018
If your wife angered you to the point of insanity, can't you divorce her and move on? Instead, you turn yourself into a beast. Did you create her? He is lucky he didn't marry a woman that will wait till 2-3am to pour hot water on him and slice off his d*ck. He for hear am.
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by ayinla434: 11:52am On Apr 04, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Women are so heartless.

Useless woman.
Kai did one dey vex o
Re: Nigerian Husband Brutalizes His Pretty Wife As She Seeks For Divorce. Photos by Prognose: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
IdeyFindWife:

That guy's just an animal and it's truly tragic 'cos chicks were not made for such dastardly uses especially wives, marriage should be all about loving and being loved.

No one deserves to live in a nightmare marriage after putting in all the love, care and cooperation to make their home.
#BaeLove4ever
#FrenzyDuchess_OfLife
Hahahahahaha.
When r u getting married grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Things You Can Learn From My Mum's Death. / Woman Abandons Hubby In Jail, Dumps Baby In Orphanage, Moves In With 4th Man (pi / Who Comes For "Omugo" First? The Husband Or Wife's Mum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.