Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... (35737 Views)

My Brother Is Sleeping With Our Cousin / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around.....

I just remembered a case I handled while in Chief Rotimi Williams Chambers.

A man met his Landlord sleeping with his wife. Our client took a side stool and hit it on the landlord's head. He died instantly.

He was arraigned for murder. After 5 years of trial, he told me in court one day that he regretted killing his Landlord.

I asked him why? He said he just realized that only God knows how many men his wife would have slept with during the period he has been in jail.

Sincerely both of us wept.
Luckily the court upheld our argument that he was provoked. He spent 10 years in prison and was released.

WHAT HAPPENED:
He came out only to find out that the wife already had 2 boys & nursing a baby girl for a neighbor.

LESSON LEARNT:

Do not fight over any thing. It's not worth it at all!
Just be yourself!

What will be will be, because at the end, you are just alone, even your shadow may leave you in the darkest corner.

BE SMART!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6379248/how-man-ended-jail-after

515 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by yuping(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2022
undecidedNa only muni dey let his aggressive side show in that situation, just walk away divorce find another clit to chop.

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Alexk2(m): 2:55am On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmm... Only the wise will see the point you're trying to make here.
So true bro

326 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by potent5(m): 3:00am On Apr 06, 2022
And Jesus wept.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Logical

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Aboks(m): 3:45am On Apr 06, 2022
The wife na hoelosho

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Kuriosmynd: 3:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Shebi TRP says look at women as whhore.e, or
like person who can change at anytime, even your wife canot be trusted, no guarantee
Some SIMP be looking for that special woman to trust , at the end they get burned, some commit murder cos of woman and get jailed like this man....10 year jail, 5 years trial..choi.
Una eyes go clear by force. U kill cos of woman, Dem jail u, no be express licence u give that same woman to fvck up and down? Who u go kill this time when u come back and see ur wiffe don born two pikin for your neighbor..lol...I have no sympathy for stupiid men who think women are there to complete their life. Women is just side attraction, treat them as such....even ur wife. Don't trust!!!!!
It's never worth it to trust any woman.

185 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by chatinent: 4:09am On Apr 06, 2022
Not even about a woman, trust no Nigerian. This house is for sale in Banana Island: https://www.nairaland.com/7050079/5-bedroom-fully-detached-house

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Boogyman557: 4:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool I COMPRISUN dis topic 100%

U deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

real matters MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by endsarrrs(f): 4:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Human ways
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Oxb90: 5:06am On Apr 06, 2022
I will never do that. Because I know with my money I can buy more than 30 women and more will still be presenting themselves to be purchased. If na lie, ask bros Tuface, Davido, and Wizkid.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Austinbiggy(m): 5:14am On Apr 06, 2022
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage

274 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by habsydiamond(m): 5:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Some women eh na only God know wetin be their problem... Marriage can not stop any one from fornication be it a woman or a man. If u marry a hoe, no matter how big ur Dickson is, ur woman will still dash it out like it's a world cup tournament... The worst is that u the husband may not even make the final.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by polite2(m): 5:21am On Apr 06, 2022
Hmmmmm food for thought

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Kobicove(m): 5:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Violence is never justified in this instance undecided
Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by cutedharmee: 5:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Make God dey help us

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by wiseone28: 6:12am On Apr 06, 2022
This matter here dey like dangote towel wey no dey cover nyasssh well

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by LordIsaac(m): 6:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Also, don't keep who will give you disease and shorten your life. Not killing her should not be mistaken for tolerating the repugnant character.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Moeman: 6:38am On Apr 06, 2022
Almaigaa:
If you want peace of mind, don't marry from East.

I don warn una.
i'm a 100% sure you have never been to the east in you entire life

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Almaigaa: 6:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Moeman:
i'm a 100% sure you have never been to the east in you entire life

I work in Owerri. I know the entire East like the back of my hand.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Fiscus105(m): 6:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Gloccz:
Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around.....

I just remembered a case I handled while in Chief Rotimi Williams Chambers.

A man met his Landlord sleeping with his wife. Our client took a side stool and hit it on the landlord's head. He died instantly.

He was arraigned for murder. After 5 years of trial, he told me in court one day that he regretted killing his Landlord.

I asked him why? He said he just realized that only God knows how many men his wife would have slept with during the period he has been in jail.

Sincerely both of us wept.
Luckily the court upheld our argument that he was provoked. He spent 10 years in prison and was released.

WHAT HAPPENED:
He came out only to find out that the wife already had 2 boys & nursing a baby girl for a neighbor.

LESSON LEARNT:

Do not fight over any thing. It's not worth it at all!
Just be yourself!

What will be will be, because at the end, you are just alone, even your shadow may leave you in the darkest corner.

BE SMART!!!

We normally reason and act mainly on emotions, not only in relationship but also in all area of human endeavors, and this is why things are going negative all fronts in naija on daily basis.

Anybody who is not beclouded/overwhelmed by emotions in his judgements/actions has won battle of life halfway.

Wen wife/husband caught cheating, and you know you can't withstand such attitude, tell him or her to leave, after all, you guys came separately when coming to the world.

Wen u realize that u can't continue friendship with a friend, or doing business with partners endeavor not to commit illegal actions. Etc

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by sorosoke101: 6:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Chai!!! infact women, I don't understand what they really want. Even if you are as rich as dangote, they will always Bleep up, well I don't blame them ooh, I blame that woman called Eve she started all this shit.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Fiscus105(m): 6:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man bondage

The problem is that many of you do see red flags during relationships or courtships, but you always ignore/overlook them as minors or thinking he or she will latter outgrown such attitude, meanwhile, humans hardly change.

For your girl that she said its God that is doing it for her, tell her to give u her passwords to her social media accounts ( FB, whatsap,Instagram etc,) if you dare open them, ......."thr,are her shops located".....you will see and read those that are footing her bills on her phone and not God as she proclaimed.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Fiscus105(m): 7:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Kuriosmynd:
Shebi TRP say look at women as a whhore.e that even your wife canot be trusted, some SIMP be looking for that special woman to trust , at the end they get burned, some commit murder cos of woman and get jailed like this man....10 year jail, 5 years trial..choi.
Una eyes go clear by force. U kill cos of woman, Dem jail u, no be express licence u give that same woman to fvck up and down? Who u go kill this time when u come back and see ur wiffe don born two pikin for your neighbor..lol...I have no sympathy for stupiid men who think women are there to complete their life. Women is just side attraction, treat them as such....even ur wife. Don't trust!!!!!

Wen will redpilers would start marry one another? At least ur doctrine is super trusted and work like magic.

Wen will you comment about wife that give peace for husband and supported husband to achieve in life.

Oga, u re not doing justice to the society, if you use ur own parental experience during ur upbringing to generalize all women and marriages.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by zexy2030(m): 7:05am On Apr 06, 2022
The solution is from the first principle. Any woman who argues against your control, she already chatting with devil. Women need control. A woman fully controlled by the man, will appreciate his home.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2022
I could still remember vividly that year when I nearlly committed suicide because I caught my girlfriend cheating on me back then, mehnnn I was so traumatized and felt sick instantly, i was hospitalized and nearly 3 drips of water was connected to my body, I nearly died sad sad. They doctor said I had malaria but deep down in my heart I know that it was no malaria disturbing me but the cheating incident, since then I have learnt a lesson never to trust any lady even if you are the daughter of the bishop. and I have had peace of mind with that decisiongrin grin grin

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Michelle55: 7:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Austinbiggy:
this topic enter my head o, am not even married and am having sleepless nights with my girlfriend, she stayed with her friend, and am asking her how she paid her bill and she's telling me is God and she's not working. some times some stories release a man's bondage
If she bills you.... Problem!
If she doesn't bill you but relies on her Maker.. Still problem!
How exactly is trusting God to take care of her enough reason to doubt her now?
Don't let SM create doubts and problems in your relationship where there are none.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by SmartPolician: 7:38am On Apr 06, 2022
You raised a valid point.

Ability to control one's emotions in the face of provocation is a must-learn skill for everyone.

Don't let your emotions control - be in charge of your life.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by Realmi: 7:41am On Apr 06, 2022
Any man that can control his anger in that situation can rule Nigeria

Because E NO EASY

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Kill Yourself If Your Wife Is Sleeping Around..... by boman2014: 8:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Touching story above

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herbert Wigwe Son Biography: Age, Family, Wife, State Of Origin. / Maid Pours Her Urine In Her Boss Juice (Video, Pic) / Find Condom In Your Husband’s Pocket: What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.